What's new

Erdogan: Turkey may attack Syria's Idlib if situation remains unresolved

It’s funny and even pathetic how some sectarian anti turkish idiots think that they know the relationship between albanians and turks
I invite these idiots to balkans and state the same opinion they said here and we will see if they are going to stay in one piece without broken hands&legs
Just because turks have droned 100+ hizbies you have invented fake story about so called enmity between turks&albanians which has nothing to do with reality on the ground
By the way sand nigger is exclusively used by westerners as insult against arabs

By the way sand nigger is exclusively used by westerners as insult against arabs
That's what I thought, honestly I did. I've never been called this in my entire life. However, this dani guy has corrected me abruptly. Apparently I should have been getting called that instead of the more obvious "****". He was saying all Muslims get called that apparently. I even know Arab Christians who get called "sand niggr". I think he's trying to project some self resentment onto non-Arabs.

That's what I thought, honestly I did. I've never been called this in my entire life. However, this dani guy has corrected me abruptly. Apparently I should have been getting called that instead of the more obvious "****". He was saying all Muslims get called that apparently. I even know Arab Christians who get called "sand niggr". I think he's trying to project some self resentment onto non-Arabs.
That insult was invented by americans(later passed to western europeans who have “negative opinion” about arabs) to make difference between black africans and arabs when they want to insult them
They have added the word sand because most of arab states are filled wtb desert
It has nothing to do with pakistanis bengalis or other south east asia muslims since THERE’S NO DESERT IN SE ASIA
He is faking deliberately the history behind the creation of the insult in order to get sympathy from pakistanis

It’s funny and even pathetic how some sectarian anti turkish idiots think that they know the relationship between albanians and turks
I invite these idiots to balkans and state the same opinion they said here and we will see if they are going to stay in one piece without broken hands&legs
Just because turks have droned 100+ hizbies you have invented fake story about so called enmity between turks&albanians which has nothing to do with reality on the ground
We know that they hate you much as they hate the Serbs lol.

Not my problem if you are donkey:lol:

We know that they hate you much as they hate the Serbs lol.

Since when is the opinion of shiqipies even relevant lmao. Albanians are known as drug dealers and poor illegals but they still have a much more favourable position then ur subhuman kind both in turkey and globally but then again this is not an achievement. arabs are the lowest of low.

We know that they hate you
Who is we?? Some iraqi guy(christian with obvious hate for turks because someone was expelled 100 years ago from anatolia due to treason) which also happens to be hizbi(&iran) worshipper??
You have encountered some comments from christian albanians(fanatics) on internet and that was enough for you to claim expertise on turkish-albanian relations

Last edited:
Since when is the opinion of shiqipies even relevant lmao. Albanians are known as drug dealers and poor illegals but they still have a much more favourable position then ur subhuman kind both in turkey and globally but then again this is not an achievement. arabs are the lowest of low.
No point lowering yourself to his obvious racists inferiority complex. We all know he is just trying to drive a wedge between Arabs and Turks, then Arabs and Pakistanis. Luckily, he does not speak for the vast majority of Arabs. Just a basic confused troll really.

No point lowering yourself to his obvious racists inferiority complex. We all know he is just trying to drive a wedge between Arabs and Turks, then Arabs and Pakistanis. Luckily, he does not speak for the vast majority of Arabs. Just a basic confused troll really.

I have a very negative opinion of arabs in general, I hate them.

Who is we?? Some iraqi guy(christian with obvious hate for turks because someone was expelled 100 years ago from anatolia due to treason) which also happens to be hizbi(&iran) worshipper??
You have encountered some comments from christian albanians(fanatics) on internet and that was enough for you to claim expertise on turkish-albanian relations
I am not hizbi you loser and the Albanians don’t give fk about religion for them their religion is albanianism and they hate you much as they hate Serbs lol.

you are the arab here lol

Albanians are conserative and nationalistic people they indeed hate the chetniks but besides that no bad blood between us and albanians especially as their are millions of them in bursa lol. You sand nigger
@WAJsal @waz @The Eagle

@dani92
Don't waste your time with a miserable pos like Glass. He's a young nationalistic jit who's judgement is for now clouded.

@WAJsal @waz @The Eagle

@dani92
Don't waste your time with a miserable pos like Glass. He's a young nationalistic jit who's judgement is for now clouded.
i gave him block long time ago.

provoking us turks in the first pages and then getting buttfucked and straight to the mods, "there is a reason why arabs loose wars"

yet ur still reading my replies so that doesnt change anything u sand nigger xD
Stop talking to yourself buddy, I'll contact a psychiatrist in Istanbul? I'll pay all the fees for the first few meetings, we can treat this illness together buddy.

Stop talking to yourself buddy, I'll contact a psychiatrist in Istanbul? I'll pay all the fees for the first few meetings, we can treat this illness together buddy.

Are you hallucinating, arab. U quoted me and my response is clear and honestly u better use that money to diversify away from oil because things are getting ugly with that oil money lol

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom