What's new

Erdogan: Turkey may attack Syria's Idlib if situation remains unresolved

Not really you scumbag and fake Islamist donkey don’t you know that San bigger is racist western slur used also against Pakistani but it’s amazing how scum like you sucking up to these Anatolian animals that he even gives them green light when they call his Pakistani people sand niggers

Also I am stating a fact not making takfir you lying scum that most Albanians don’t give a fk about your Arab religion or Islamist lol.

:lol:
Sorry again loser you are Indian while they are Anatolian who have nothing to do with you difference between you and them like the difference between Nigeria and France :lol:
"Sand **gg**" is never used to describe Pakistanis or Indians or subcontinentals as far as I know. Keep your crap to yourself please.

"Sand **gg**" is never used to describe Pakistanis or Indians or subcontinentals as far as I know. Keep your crap to yourself please.

He is learning history lessons from Gangus (Indians.) According to him, apparently we are all rape products of Turks (standard Hindutva argument) but we don't have any right to our Turkic heritage (another Hindutva point.) At the end he says we are Indians, when in fact Pakistan is not a Dravidian culture, but is Iranic/IVC and our closest relatives are Afghans.

He has problems being called insults, apparently has many admirers, but feels absolutely no shame calling others donkey, terrorist, Africans.

Biggest hypocrite I have seen in a long time.

The problem with arabs in general is, is that duo to their miserable history they have a massive inferiority complex, no species of this world got buttfucked as hard as these subhumans and as such they developed that complex. We Turks remind them that they are inferior beings, slaves, futureless and tribal subhumans. They have nothing to do with us and if someone is not satisfied with this fact he has to prove it otherwise. That arabs are subhumans is an all known fact.

Last edited:
there should be no generalization of "the problem with ..... " (place your favorite hate bunny). We all have problems. Look at all of us, it seems we all like to point fingers at others but refuse to look at our own reflection.

The problem with arabs in general is, is that duo to their miserable history they have a massive inferiority complex, no species of this world got buttfucked as hard as these subhumans and as such they developed that complex. We Turks remind them that they are inferior beings, slaves, futureless and tribal subhumans. They have nothing to do with us and if someone is not satisfied with this fact he has to prove it otherwise. That arabs are subhumans is an all known fact.
Please don't generalize, you can target the specific ones, but not all Arabs.

It’s used against all Muslims you retard lol.

Reported.

Get ready for your next ban. You deserve to be called that and much worse honestly.

Coming on a Pakistani forum to be racist against Pakistan, can't get more obsessed then that.

He has problems being called insults, apparently has many admirers, but feels absolutely no shame calling others donkey, terrorist, Africans.

Biggest hypocrite I have seen in a long time.
Stop barking and twisting facts you piece of shit.

He doesn't want to be left alone, lol.

As I wrote they have a massive inferiority complex after getting buttfucked by half of the world. None of their states are succsesfull, trouble makers globaly, tribal structures, futureless nations which were created by a pencil and a glass of wine, civil war or dictators- in general low lifes xD Subhumans, inferior beings, degenerates. Thats what these sand neggros are and this is a reality.

As if a western know the difference they see you all as dirty Arab you little loser:lol:

First and foremost what westerner even think is irrelevant, the term is going to be used for u even from muslims and other ethnicitys because ur connected to that term out of principle and pulling other ethnicities isnt going to rescue u, sand nigger:lol: this is a term specifically designed for u.

2nd that term is defintive used for arabs and no one else.

Well that's the western morons issue if they can't tell the difference from a goat herder to a Pakistani.
For them all Muslims are Arabs. Making you guys by default, "Sand Niggers".
Yeah but this slur still used against you moron no matter how you try:lol:

Back
Top Bottom