What's new

Erdogan: Turkey may attack Syria's Idlib if situation remains unresolved

I never wrote that im mongol looking tho, just wrote that u arabs are (justified) the most inferior species in the world and will always remain inferor beings. Nothing is going to change that, neither mongols, nor ur wannabe "aryan" master. Its a simple reality, camel shagger. U are a subhuman and so are ur folks.
No you misguided donkey you claim to be sons of Asian looking mongols but in reality you are nothing but turkified Gypsies emwho took the identity of the scums that raped their ancestors it’s just like a Mexican claim to be Spanish even though he looks native with brown skin:lol:

These neo-ottoman are Turk wannabe , they can just look at mirror and find out they are children of their of Greeks/Armanian/Persian/Arabs fathers ...

I don't know how they can look at themselves in mirror and come and says we are children of mongols ...
turks conquered persians arabs greeks armenians serbians and others that means by default invading group(turks) took women from these non-turkish groups as slaves you can deny it as much as you can but you can’t change history facts
If we have genetics from other ethnic groups(expected after centuries of taking non-turkish origin women for pleasure) it’s mostly from maternal side but we aren’t obsessed with this only iranian members talks about sectarian/race things on this forum

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan now he is projecting his own inferior complex into us again. That guy is really really miserable.

The architecture is ottoman baroque btw and is byzantine inspired, the byzantines got it from the ancient anatolians :)
You said your self inferior scum that your fake architecture is nothing but stolen shit:lol: just when you shameless scums claim Bukhara and Samarkand:lol::smitten:
https://historum.com/threads/safavid-turkic-architecture.58225/page-15

@Rukarl :rofl:

Some people wish their ancestors could build majestic buildings like these. Overall alot of jealousy here in this thread.

Ottoman-architecture.jpg

23848.jpg

badshahi-masjid.jpg

large
@OsmanAli98

Perso-Indian and Byzantine architecture became mongol yorut dwelling architecture all of the sudden:lol:

turks conquered persians arabs greeks armenians serbians and others that means by default invading group(turks) took women from these non-turkish groups as slaves you can deny it as much as you can but you can’t change history facts
If we have genetics from other ethnic groups(expected after centuries of taking non-turkish origin women for pleasure) it’s mostly from maternal side but we aren’t obsessed with this only iranian members talks about sectarian/race things on this forum
So you are admitting that you are bastard race and product of local raped women:rofl:

No you misguided donkey you claim to be sons of Asian looking mongols but in reality you are nothing but turkified Gypsies emwho took the identity of the scums that raped their ancestors it’s just like a Mexican claim to be Spanish even though he looks native with brown skin:lol:

You arabs are inferior subhuman beings as simple as that and gypsies look very similar to you :D and we Turks claim to have a connection to the central asian the same way we claim to have a connection to ancient anatolia. This is something you camel fucking bedoin sand negros will never understand lol. You are inferior beings you subhumans.

So you are admitting that you are bastard race and product of local raped women:rofl:

Do u know that u arabs are in their tribal forms upcomings of 1 tribal leader who fathered dozens if not hundreds of women? In essence ur bastards :D

You arabs are inferior subhuman beings as simple as that and gypsies look very similar to you :D and we Turks claim to have a connection to the central asian the same way we claim to have a connection to ancient anatolia. This is something you camel fucking bedoin sand negros will never understand lol. You are inferior beings you subhumans.

Do u know that u arabs are in their tribal forms upcomings of 1 tribal leader who fathered dozens if not hundreds of women? In essence ur bastards :D
You are just turkified Anatolian Gypsy who call himself Turk because few central Asian tribes raped him not long time ago:lol:

We turks ended your kind from anatolia and expelled you in northern iraq and northern syria
You are in fact iraqi assyrian pretending to be wannabe arab nationalist because you lost your identity/land this what I call being pathetic
I am sorry if you don’t know basic history that there was and there will be always mixing between majority(ruling) and minority groups in one state
I don’t give a shit about my dna history all it matters is how i feel today but since the iranian guy wanted to talk about turk’s origin I had to give him the unpleasant truth
@Glass he isn’t arab

You said your self inferior scum that your fake architecture is nothing but stolen shit:lol: just when you shameless scums claim Bukhara and Samarkand:lol::smitten:
https://historum.com/threads/safavid-turkic-architecture.58225/page-15

Look, ur surfing the web picking stuff up, coming back here just to get buttfucked by us again, first my standard answer for u. You arabs are scientifically proven the most inferior species in the world. You are subhumans and sand niggers because as inferior beings you have to understand that we as ur masters decide on you, you are low lifes. Subhumans and thats iranian architecture and has nothing to do with anatolian one:lol:

You are just turkified Anatolian Gypsy who call himself Turk because few central Asian tribes raped him not long time ago:lol:

lets asume im a "turkified anatolian gypsy" even that gypsy has more worth then ur subhuman species which gets bodied every century by a different civilization:lol::lol::lol: you arabs are the lowest of low. You are subhumans, inferior beings. Sand nigger species.

Look, ur surfing the web picking stuff up, coming back here just to get buttfucked by us again, first my standard answer for u. You arabs are scientifically proven the most inferior species in the world. You are subhumans and sand niggers because as inferior beings you have to understand that we as ur masters decide on you, you are low lifes. Subhumans and thats iranian architecture and has nothing to do with anatolian one:lol:

lets asume im a "turkified anatolian gypsy" even that gypsy has more worth then ur subhuman species which gets bodied every century by a different civilization:lol::lol::lol: you arabs are the lowest of low. You are subhumans, inferior beings. Sand nigger species.
Says the raped Anatolian bastard who got raped 70 times in his history:lol:

@Glass he isn’t arab

Bro, he is but the reason why he has such a fetish on persians is, is because he has massive inferiority complexes from being an arab, look how he constantly tried to generalize the terms which are being used for his kind with sand nigger and his national animal the camel, furthermore that sand nigger instantly jumped on that iranian architecture and instantly linked a "history" forum regarding architecture lol. That guy is truly beyond repair but then again he is an arab and arabs as we know are Subhumans.

Says the raped Anatolian bastard who got raped 70 times in his history:lol:

Ruling sand nigger arabs should be btw. added to the olympics, it nowadays can be categorized as its own sport :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes it has nothing to do with Anatolian but when you inferior scums trying to claim Safavid Persian or Mughal Indian architecture as Turkic :lol:

Bro, he is but the reason why he has such a fetish on persians is, is because he has massive inferiority complexes from being an arab, look how he constantly tried to generalize the terms which are being used for his kind with sand nigger and his national animal the camel, furthermore that sand nigger instantly jumped on that iranian architecture and instantly linked a "history" forum regarding architecture lol. That guy is truly beyond repair but then again he is an arab and arabs as we know are Subhumans.

Ruling sand nigger arabs should be btw. added to the olympics, it nowadays can be categorized as its own sport :lol: :lol: :lol:
Why so much obsessed about arab-iranian affairs you dumbass ? Dont you have stuff to worry about ? Like those 5 milion syrians in your country soon outbreeding all turks and mixing with local turk women ?

Edit: I forgot ur the sand nigger with no architecture anyway
Ehm dumbass, all the famous architecture in the Middle East and beyond have semitic (arab) and persian influence.

You have described him well but I will tell you this interesting detail
When I entered this forum one of my first discussion was with him about Turkey ww1 christianity and I think armenians/christians in SE Turkey
Back then we had good discussion I even gave him polite nice wording explanation from turkish side about WW1 and the aftermath
Now in Iraq as you know we have sunni arabs sunni kurds sunni turkmens shia arabs shia turkmens yezidis(pagans) and non-arab christians(arameans chaldeans assyrians and some armenians) maybe I have mistaken the names in english but hope you understand it-quick google search would fix all your doubts
He was really biased against Turkey portraying christians as innocent even though they sided with Russia/Europeans during WW1 also talked about injustice towards christians even though almost all had their church rights something that wasn’t provided in european states for non-christians
He’s also against kurds(this is logic since kurds took over their land) also he’s pro-Iraq due to saddam forced arabization process
neither sunni nor shia iraqi citizen would defend christians so do you still think he’s an arab?? there are no christian arabs in iraq if they claim to be that means they were arabized
My point is that while he talks about some imaginary fake history anti turkish narratives
he should look about his own people who are at the verge of extinction
But I won’t have discussion with him anymore certainly don’t want to have him on my conscience if he commits suicide

Why so much obsessed about arab-iranian affairs you dumbass ? Dont you have stuff to worry about ? Like those 5 milion syrians in your country soon outbreeding all turks and mixing with local turk women ?

I dont give fck about Persians its ur friend which is bringing u up lol and yes the subhuman species is definitive dangerous. We tried to get rid of them to europe asap but bam. the euros turned into mini hitler and straight up killing these inferior subhumans at the border but this isnt the end :D

Ehm dumbass, all the famous architecture in the Middle East and beyond have semitic (arab) and persian influence.

No, Turkish architecture is ottoman which is byzantine inspired which in turn got heavily inspired by roman and anatolian so the ottoman architecture is different then urs.

I dont give fck about Persians its ur friend which is bringing u up lol and yes the subhuman species is definitive dangerous. We tried to get rid of them to europe asap but bam. the euros turned into mini hitler and straight up killing these inferior subhumans at the border but this isnt the end :D
What do Europeans think of you ? They consider you as subhuman inferior beings that do not belong to Europe. Everytime they reject your application to become European. Why not try to behave as humans ?

No, Turkish architecture is ottoman which is byzantine inspired which in turn got heavily inspired by roman and anatolian so the ottoman architecture is different then urs.
What the hell are you talking about dude ? Your architecture is heavily Persianized.

What do Europeans think of you ? They consider you as subhuman inferior beings that do not belong to Europe. Everytime they reject your application to become European. Why not try to behave as humans ?

The opinion of europeans is irrelevant we consider them as minihitlers and pathetic hypocrites and our eu application will hopefully be withdrawn soon and we are the humans here at the end Turkey is that country which gives ur people asylum because things arent really nice in Iran. We dont hang people on the streets, we dont kill homos and we also dont have mullahs ruling us so there is alot of stuff where u persians have to grow, I think the first will be getting rid of ur mullahs. There are enough persians who want freedom judging by the refugee numbers :)

Back
Top Bottom