What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Last edited:
New leaks from Egypt and Russia confirm the continuation of the Su-35 fighter jet deal..

From the videos..there will be 20 more Rafale naval version for the Aircraft carrier that most likely will be purchased..

I'm a still befuddled that they're thinking of purchasing an aircraft carrier plus 20-25 Rafale BMs and all the costly effect associated with operating it. lol! But it would be phenomenal if they do as long as then they can maintain its operational status with, the money in needed to be fielded on a constant basis!.

need new pics of EAF fighter Jets Maaaaan! Haven't seen ant new ones what happened?

I'm a still befuddled that they're thinking of purchasing an aircraft carrier plus 20-25 Rafale BMs and all the costly effect associated with operating it. lol! But it would be phenomenal if they do as long as then they can maintain its operational status with, the money in needed to be fielded on a constant basis!.
I am still the idea of procuring an aircraft carrier is useless. We don't need it at all.

Last edited:
I am still the idea of procuring an aircraft carrier is useless. We don't need it at all.

Yep I agree as you do. The Mistrals are just enough to push the limit of any aircraft carrier since it can only really be deployed once the attacked and occupied zones have been cleared and no threat present to them since they're huge ships with really not much defensive elements to protect them aside the onboard Ka-52s and other airborne assets which neither can protect them 24/7. So they need to show up and dock in enemy territory only when the battle is secure and they can deploy a few tanks and amphibious armor as well as the attack helos and act as hospitals for injured personnel as well as the occasional Ka-52 fly around for some deep tank & troop penetration and protection as well as sea guardians for far incoming unknown vessels. All that to be done in a as safe a zone as possible. Other than that, no way are they meant to show up in the middle of a battle and the thick of things.

An aircraft carrier (besides the phenomenal cost prohibitive expense) sure would be the envy of the world and a beautiful thing, but rather impractical and is strictly for power projection to areas well beyond the floating runway which also include a vast network of SARHELOs for downed pilots etc. I don't see any use for Egypt to possess such a massive aircraft carried whatsoever. Plus for the money, I could list 26 different items they could invest in for much more worthiness.

@joker88 , do you have any new nice pics of EAF Rafales or MiG-29s or even F-16?

This SUCKS because it has been a looooooooooong time since we've seen anything new!

@The SC , ezayak ya habib alby? Enta w'Ramses w'Ghost w'el gama3a kolaha?

This is from an article posted in Russia, I believe. I'm still ROYALLY PISSED OFF about the EAF and Sisi in particular since I really respect the man that they succomed to the Americans over these birds. Mal3oun abohum zeft el tin!

Ethiopia

Ethiopia was one of the first foreign operators of the Su-27, and acquired an estimated 18 airframes in the late 1990s with the first deliveries made during its war with Eritrea. Tensions with Egypt and Sudan have meant that Ethiopia’s aerial warfare capability continues to be highly relevant, and with the Su-27 expected to be phased out of service by the mid 2030s at the latest the Su-57 remains a clear choice for a replacement. The next generation Russian fighter would ensure a qualitative edge over potential adversary fighters such as the Egyptian Su-35 and Sudanese MiG-29SE, and allow Ethiopia to strike targets deep into the territories of both countries due to the Su-57’s considerable endurance. Ethiopia’s continuous and rapid economic growth is expected to be sustained, and will make such an acquisition increasingly feasible over the coming decade despite the country allocating only a relatively modest portion of its state budget to new arms acquisitions.

1689385130621.png

Egypt

Following the overthrow of its Western aligned Islamist government in 2013, Egypt emerged as a leading clientbeen speculated that the country could place follow-up orders for further Su-35s, and for lighter MiG-35 jets, it is also possible that as the Su-57 design matures it will look to acquire the newer aircraft instead of the Su-35. This would provide a more decisive advantage over rival aircraft such as the F-15EX which Israel is expected to order, and could be a more cost effective investment than acquiring the older jets. Current trends in Egyptian arms acquisitions and the reorientation of the Egyptian Air Force towards a high end capability to engage near peer adversaries makes a purchase of Su-57 fighters, or one of the airframe's future derivatives, highly plausible. Egypt has been known to purchase fighter aircraft in small quantities in the past despite the logistical burden caused by an overly diverse fleet, meaning that it may not be deterred from abandoning the Su-35 after purchasing just a single squadron to move on. for Russian arms ranging from T-90 battle tanks to Ka-52 carrier based attack helicopters. The North African country has invested particularly heavily in Russian aerial warfare systems, including MiG-29M and Su-35 fighter jets and a range of air defense systems including the S-300V4. While it has to the Su-57.

1689385399129.png

So maybe their plan along was to end up with a modest quantity of both these filthy platforms, ey? Just like @The SC and myself predicted several years ago. They just need to grow a large pair of cajónes and tell Biden and co to shove it where the sun don't shine and DO IT!

Back
Top Bottom