What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

need new pics of EAF fighter Jets Maaaaan! Haven't seen ant new ones what happened?
There hasn't been much new activities and pics to post to be honest ya basha. But I have a little gift for you and SC and Joker etc. The pics on his tweets are tiny, especially for this 22 yea-old eyes lol. So I will post them for all of us in high def. How's that?

LOVE THESE F++++++G MEKOS!!!!!!

1689401901691.png

1689401927150.png

i wonder if that sailboat in the background is also for navy cadets to learn the principals of navigating without modern equipment and sails and the way they did it in the old days, just like the Algerian Navy does with the Algalala or whatever it's called. That would be excellent.

Egyptian-built
- Pechora-2M medium-range air defense systems
- Tor-M2E SHORAD
- AN/TWQ-1 Avenger SHORAD
- Upgraded ZSU-23-4 Shilka SPAAG

1689402404623.png

MIM-23 Hawk short-range GBAD integrated with AN/MPQ-64 Sentinel mobile radars,
SkyGuard-Sparrow Amoun stationary SAM
& Buk-M2E medium-range GBAD.

1689402373603.png

ahsan keda w'la eh?

I've been following Egypt military matters since ages and giving up to american blackmail was dissapointing to say the least. I thought Egypt had a stronger spine than others. But it's never too late to take a stand and show them the finger. And if they and their israeli lapdogs try anything, build your own nukes and tell them to go **** themselves!

Not sure if i asked here or elsewhere about the egyptian S-300VM, never seen them at parades or firing drills or whatever in Egypt. Did they gave up on the S-300VM too due to US blackmail?

Hey Mackadoo, I'm so sorry no one replied to your question as I always try to since you pop up on many different forums regarding many topics you're interested in including Egypt and then disappear lol but the last thing I would ever want is to blow you off! I've been sick for a long time, so my participation has sucked hence missed your post otherwise would've jumped right on it!

And no, like @Ghostkiller showed you the S-300V4 we unloaded in Port Said and are currently active with the Egyptian AD network. So is the veritable German IRIS-T-SL which initself has a practical no excape zone, hence the Jews flipping their yamakis at the Germans for selling them to us AND we plan on several other batteries. AD is a HUUUUUUUUUGGGEEEAAAH part of Egypt's military arsenal and the 3rd in importance after the air force, navy with armor coming a distant 4th or mixed with the others.

Bottom line, you're 150% right that we sucked *** giving up on the Su-35s showing we have NO SPINE to stand up to the American Bastards and tell them FU and get the Su-35SE. Fortunately, if it really has nothing to do with Sisi and Co. lining their pockets with US Benjamins and the sanctions are for real, then they need to be really careful since much of our important equipment such as Abram and M60 tanks and especially the gigantic fleet of F-16 and many, many more US made products would suffer tremendously and bring us back to stone age. I wouldn't pass that on the Americans as I live with these people, and they mean business. So maybe Sisi is buying some time and eventually will tell the US hey, you won't sell us the shitty expensive F-35 so we have no choice but to go for the Su-57 or Checkmate. It's still a possibility but bypassing the Su-35S might not be such a big deal if we can strike a quick new export deal with the latter mentioned aircraft, especially the Su-57. Besides, it looks like Iran is finalizing a deal for the Egyptian-built Su-35 as we speak....UGH! But hey, good for them they've suffered with a very outdated AF for decades on end, bastardos! :-)

Hey @MirageBlue , talking about the Rafales on your Indian thread, check out OUR bad boys shimmy shaming in style! :D Yeah baby!

1689403215774.png

This is from an article posted in Russia, I believe. I'm still ROYALLY PISSED OFF about the EAF and Sisi in particular since I really respect the man that they succomed to the Americans over these birds. Mal3oun abohum zeft el tin!

Ethiopia

Ethiopia was one of the first foreign operators of the Su-27, and acquired an estimated 18 airframes in the late 1990s with the first deliveries made during its war with Eritrea. Tensions with Egypt and Sudan have meant that Ethiopia’s aerial warfare capability continues to be highly relevant, and with the Su-27 expected to be phased out of service by the mid 2030s at the latest the Su-57 remains a clear choice for a replacement. The next generation Russian fighter would ensure a qualitative edge over potential adversary fighters such as the Egyptian Su-35 and Sudanese MiG-29SE, and allow Ethiopia to strike targets deep into the territories of both countries due to the Su-57’s considerable endurance. Ethiopia’s continuous and rapid economic growth is expected to be sustained, and will make such an acquisition increasingly feasible over the coming decade despite the country allocating only a relatively modest portion of its state budget to new arms acquisitions.

View attachment 939014

Egypt

Following the overthrow of its Western aligned Islamist government in 2013, Egypt emerged as a leading clientbeen speculated that the country could place follow-up orders for further Su-35s, and for lighter MiG-35 jets, it is also possible that as the Su-57 design matures it will look to acquire the newer aircraft instead of the Su-35. This would provide a more decisive advantage over rival aircraft such as the F-15EX which Israel is expected to order, and could be a more cost effective investment than acquiring the older jets. Current trends in Egyptian arms acquisitions and the reorientation of the Egyptian Air Force towards a high end capability to engage near peer adversaries makes a purchase of Su-57 fighters, or one of the airframe's future derivatives, highly plausible. Egypt has been known to purchase fighter aircraft in small quantities in the past despite the logistical burden caused by an overly diverse fleet, meaning that it may not be deterred from abandoning the Su-35 after purchasing just a single squadron to move on. for Russian arms ranging from T-90 battle tanks to Ka-52 carrier based attack helicopters. The North African country has invested particularly heavily in Russian aerial warfare systems, including MiG-29M and Su-35 fighter jets and a range of air defense systems including the S-300V4. While it has to the Su-57.

View attachment 939015

So maybe their plan along was to end up with a modest quantity of both these filthy platforms, ey? Just like @The SC and myself predicted several years ago. They just need to grow a large pair of cajónes and tell Biden and co to shove it where the sun don't shine and DO IT!
The SU-57 has loads of problems. For me, it is a failed project. The Russians can't mass produce it even. To get a 5th gen aircraft, we either wait for the KF-X or the FC-1/J-20 or even the KAAN (the turkish one if we continued to have a good relation). So we must forget about the SU-57/75.

Cojones* hahahaha

The SU-57 has loads of problems. For me, it is a failed project. The Russians can't mass produce it even. To get a 5th gen aircraft, we either wait for the KF-X or the FC-1/J-20 or even the KAAN (the turkish one if we continued to have a good relation). So we must forget about the SU-57/75.

Cojones* hahahaha

well, I have a different outlook than you about the Su57. I think it's on the borderline of a 6th gen aircraft believe it or not and the longer it takes to develop it, the more features it will have such as AI and other abilities to see 365 degrees through it like the F-35 and then some. Their problem is the delay from the Ukraine war but that is bound to end soon and what other option do we have? All other 5th/6th gen are monopolized by the Americans and as you know Italian-built Al Galla FREM and Benice and the rest of the slew they have. Bring is it this is a horrible lull!

Oh and please, no Typhoons for the love of God. Just many more Rafales1

Last edited:
We didn't sign the last finals conditions? If I remember right, we did it in September 2021

ok, so ask @The SC and @joker88 if they think it's not gonna happen and when they said it would happen in July. Be careful, they're very pushy and adamant about this especially when they should beF4 variant. I want to see what they say would about it.

ok, so ask @The SC and @joker88 if they think it's not gonna happen and when they said it would happen in July. Be careful, they're very pushy and adamant about this especially when they should beF4 variant. I want to see what they say would about it.

"(Saint-Cloud, France, November 15, 2021) – The contract for the acquisition by Egypt of 30 additional Rafales to equip its air force came into force."

"(Saint-Cloud, France, November 15, 2021) – The contract for the acquisition by Egypt of 30 additional Rafales to equip its air force came into force."

Sounds good and a great source story. But I bet you a gentlemen's bet it ain't gonna happen.. Lets see if the contract comes fruition. That means UAE's 80 Rafales will have twait10 year lmao.

WE still need to see what the frig was the huge delay and I bet it has something to do with the Meteor and Next generation Mica. w'lad el kald el ma3araseeen!!!! Glad the Egyptians stuck to their guns, literally and figuratively!!!

I always had a question,

Is Egyptian army still against Israel?

I can't see any tension between israel and Egypt.

I always had a question,

NO, we're not the best of friends. We were forced into the peace treaty by Apolitical force at the end of the Egyptian victory in1973 since the Jews tucked their tails and wondered back to their tiny hell hole quietly, and if you asked 10 random Egyptians people or even 20 Thy'll tell you F+++K NO, there will NEVERE BE FULL PEACE AS WE KNOW IT.

Last edited:
I always had a question,

The israelis like to describe the relationship as cold peace. During an military event showing the Middle East, it was written only Palestine and not Israel or even both of them (Palestine = West Bank/Gaza and Israel the rest like the UN proposal). The tension is more on the political side for example the attacks on the Aqsa Mosque, crisis between Gaza/Israel more of this.
A month back, there was an egyptian police soldier who attacked the borders and killed 3 israelis soldiers and injured like 3 others.

Sounds good and a great source story. But I bet you a gentlemen's bet it ain't gonna happen.. Lets see if the contract comes fruition. That means UAE's 80 Rafales will have twait10 year lmao.

WE still need to see what the frig was the huge delay and I bet it has something to do with the Meteor and Next generation Mica. w'lad el kald el ma3araseeen!!!! Glad the Egyptians stuck to their guns, literally and figuratively!!!
Don't think so ya Gomig, we would have not showcase the Meteor missile the Rafales during the Air Force anniversary. It is still something official.

Back
Top Bottom