What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

love it, man. I've seen that before up close except flybys but guess what, I have NEVER seen one up close. Is that completely messed up" My favorite fighter and I have ne ver seen it except for super flyby over Egypt biut nit enih ti see enough see details. Sucks.
Sisi groa some balls and tell the the US and particularly Blikin t0 shove it up hid assand bring these home!!!

FlKCfLbXoAE-sNl

InshAllah we need those Su-35SE soon!!! RVVAE 3obal inshaAllah metoer and watch the fear around the Mediterranean

ERAfVqaUYAANUqX

ERAfVqaUYAANUqX

Sisi groa some balls and tell the the US and particularly Blikin t0 shove it up hid assand bring these home!!!

FlKCfLbXoAE-sNl
InshAllah we need those Su-35SE soon!!! RVVAE 3obal inshaAllah metoer and watch the fear around the Mediterranean

ERAfVqaUYAANUqX

ERAfVqaUYAANUqX
Ya @Gomig-21, the SU-35 is a dead deal, I think we should emotionally move on hahahaha. It has been more like 5 years and nothing in Egypt.

Ya @Gomig-21, the SU-35 is a dead deal, I think we should emotionally move on hahahaha. It has been more like 5 years and nothing in Egypt.

You know, stranger things gave happened. were are the F-156s? how long does it take those pilots to train jets? 6 weeks at the most yet nothing.

screw the us military and bring the 30Su Immediately and gardner the support of all oup
Arab brothers the minute they do anything we bomb th shit out of them. a the time we go 5th gear!!!

so what's he tory we're getting a pair of a Japanese submarines?
I guess this is to entice France.. the Barracuda is still much better.. but hey.. at least the Suryu if France is still too reluctant..Anyway the guy talks about a $5 billion deal for 6 Scorpene subs that might still go through though..It is the Barracuda that seems a problem according to a French high ranking General.. because it threatens Turkey and ..of course Usrael.. according to him..

Russian Ka-52 helicopter deflected 18 Western MANPADS by jamming all warheads

A major Egyptian military deal is behind the Egyptian Defense Minister's visit to France and his meeting with the French Minister of Armies

Back
Top Bottom