What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

We have the same shit in many different forms for long range and short range and eve AKAK, the Jews will have a lot more than 3 dead to cry over including their super sophisticated crap equipment they show off all the time with. Like I said, this isn't our grandfather's war where they had the run of the ME. I wish I was there to teach them an unforgettable lesson those filth unwanted bastards in OUR neighberhood.

This is major problem for many muslim countries
But solution is there in joint ventures at least b/w geopolitically non rival muslim countries like Pakistan, Egypt,Malaysia, Indonesia,etc.
Pakistan is good in rocket/Missile tech
and is open to collaboration
View attachment 933611

Indonesia has 20% share in Korean KFX project.5-10years down the line,they will serious know-how about aviation technologies.
View attachment 933612I appreciate your optimism and cool Luke atitudude, but you fellas are in bed iwth Usraehell. How can we you in any way possible not divulge any info on how to defeat and give out all the secretes to Indian products to your ever so loving ally against us? Just because we buy a Tejas assemyline with Israeli weapons from you that you would keeo a hush hush at them on all secrets on EAD Tejas? A 3 year old would be aware of that let alone a 57 year old. Doesm't make sense and unfortunately shoul NEVER happen IMO.

And neither should the FA-50 as I have changed my mind. The Americans are worst, Since 911, Arabs have been hated (including Indian from hick hillbiliees who don't know the difference,) not to mention Chinese and Koreans. So maybe the best option is to load up on Rafales. At least Macron doesn't owe much to those scum-sucking hog Israelis to give them free info on a very tightly jet capable on ground and air-to air modes as well as he promised Meteor Milises and MICA Next Generation.

Maybe the SU-30SE might not be dead after all. Courtery of @joker88

To have a good defense industry, you must maintain some "rules" like to have stability (economical stabilty, social stability) etc.. Rn Pakistan and Egypt aren't that economical stable but Inshallah we will have one.
But I agree with you.

We've seen them working on an unknow torpedo or rocket how knows what i.s. The problem with the videgrapher of these video tidbits is they clip the showing for 1/2 a second before we can get a goof look at it. we have to freeze frame it to see as much as we can and even that is not enough.

I bet they have a huge arsenal that is kept secret from the dreaded jews and others.

Details of the launch of the Egypt International Air Show

2125167_0-1.jpg

The Egyptian Air Force announced the launch of the first edition of the “Egypt Air Show 2024”, in May 2024 at El Alamein International Airport, within the framework of the Armed Forces’ keenness to hold major events and international gatherings in the fields of defense and military industries on the soil of Egypt.

16863019790.jpg

Lieutenant General Mahmoud Fouad Abdel Gawad, Commander of the Air Force, during his speech at the international press conference, affirmed Egypt's aspiration to receive the most important pioneers in the fields of defense, military and air industries, space and aviation technology in the world, pointing out that the exhibition aims to open new horizons of cooperation between Egypt and various countries of the world. In all fields and everything related to the manufacture of military, commercial and private aircraft and their equipment, in addition to space technology.

Thomas Gaunt, Executive Director of AWE, the organizer of the exhibition, confirmed that the Egypt Air Show 2024 Egypt Air Show 2024 will be a huge gathering of major institutions working in the fields of defense, armament, space technology and aviation in the world, indicating that the exhibition will witness a great turnout from regional and international institutions. To participate in its first session, noting that more than 250 local, regional and international companies and institutions are expected to participate.

Details of the launch of the Egypt International Air Show

2125167_0-1.jpg

The Egyptian Air Force announced the launch of the first edition of the “Egypt Air Show 2024”, in May 2024 at El Alamein International Airport, within the framework of the Armed Forces’ keenness to hold major events and international gatherings in the fields of defense and military industries on the soil of Egypt.

16863019790.jpg

Lieutenant General Mahmoud Fouad Abdel Gawad, Commander of the Air Force, during his speech at the international press conference, affirmed Egypt's aspiration to receive the most important pioneers in the fields of defense, military and air industries, space and aviation technology in the world, pointing out that the exhibition aims to open new horizons of cooperation between Egypt and various countries of the world. In all fields and everything related to the manufacture of military, commercial and private aircraft and their equipment, in addition to space technology.

Thomas Gaunt, Executive Director of AWE, the organizer of the exhibition, confirmed that the Egypt Air Show 2024 Egypt Air Show 2024 will be a huge gathering of major institutions working in the fields of defense, armament, space technology and aviation in the world, indicating that the exhibition will witness a great turnout from regional and international institutions. To participate in its first session, noting that more than 250 local, regional and international companies and institutions are expected to participate.
It's about time. I've been screaming at them to do this for 40 years and you would think they would listen to me.

And neither should the FA-50 as I have changed my mind. The Americans are worst, Since 911, Arabs have been hated (including Indian from hick hillbiliees who don't know the difference,) not to mention Chinese and Koreans. So maybe the best option is to load up on Rafales. At least Macron doesn't owe much to those scum-sucking hog Israelis to give them free info on a very tightly jet capable on ground and air-to air modes as well as he promised Meteor Milises and MICA Next Generation.

Maybe the SU-30SE might not be dead after all. Courtery of @joker88
We need the FA-50 aircrafts. We need to retire the old AlphaJets and K-8 who are becoming so old and obsolete. A modern LIFT (Lead-in fighter training) will have a huge impact for our future F-16, Rafales pilots capabilities. Plus we need to localize a modern aircrafts. So the FA-50 and Tejas will use the F-404 engine so we have the "same" problem. But it is better to choose an experience aircraft than a "virgin" aircraft hahahahaha.

Finallyyy, the first K-9 has been procured and delivered.

Mabrook ya gama3a

I completely agree with you as far as the Alpha jets and k8s. But the cost of the Typhoon is ridiculous!!! I don't think we can afford it,

Honestly, we should tell the US to go F-itself and start bringing in the Flankers and see what happens. Enough is enough!!!! screw them and their policing the world someone needs to stand up to them and maybe we can recruit Chine to protect us. That will scare the shit out of the American provided the Chinese and Russia back us up. malhoun abuhum el American el khawalat!!!

I completely agree with you as far as the Alpha jets and k8s. But the cost of the Typhoon is ridiculous!!! I don't think we can afford it,

Honestly, we should tell the US to go F-itself and start bringing in the Flankers and see what happens. Enough is enough!!!! screw them and their policing the world someone needs to stand up to them and maybe we can recruit Chine to protect us. That will scare the shit out of the American provided the Chinese and Russia back us up. malhoun abuhum el American el khawalat!!!
We need to develop our aviation/space industry. Russia didn't offer us to produce locally Yak nor the Chinese with L-15. Flankers will not arrive and I think it is a dead deal. So with India or SK, we will be under some restrictions from the american maybe not a big restrictions but still. That's why if we go with FA-50, we must have full access of the aircraft. So we can integrate weapons independently from the US armaments package.

I've been following Egypt military matters since ages and giving up to american blackmail was dissapointing to say the least. I thought Egypt had a stronger spine than others. But it's never too late to take a stand and show them the finger. And if they and their israeli lapdogs try anything, build your own nukes and tell them to go **** themselves!

Not sure if i asked here or elsewhere about the egyptian S-300VM, never seen them at parades or firing drills or whatever in Egypt. Did they gave up on the S-300VM too due to US blackmail?

Not sure if i asked here or elsewhere about the egyptian S-300VM, never seen them at parades or firing drills or whatever in Egypt. Did they gave up on the S-300VM too due to US blackmail?
We don't do military parades since the assassination of Sadat. And no we didn't gave up on our S-300VM and they are operational but hidden in an unknown location.

887X0PY-74c-696x392.jpg

Egypt can make this one easily.

Indeed, and better ones. Not sur the motive for Sisi's visit expect to create good relations and that;s ab9ut i. He can ooooh and aawww about the weapons but that should be as far ias it goes.

BTW, notice when the EAF bought Rafales, everyone fell in line lmaoooooo! What does that tell you after Dassault couldn't sell a single aircraft for 3 decade until Egypt asked for specific improvements and the flood gates opened. Even India had reluctancy until Egypt bought them.

Is it like what I told you in the past that 22 fighters have an EESA radar from Leonardo Italy

this is were is came from:

The Typhoon cost per flying hour reflects the build up of the fleet Italy: They concluded that the Eurofighter cost 60-65,000 € (US$ 79,700) per hour, including the finanzing and writeoffs. The actual variable operation cost was between 13,000 and 20,000 € per hour

Take it for what it's worth bro.

Back
Top Bottom