However he indicated that there was
no hope of rekindling their
relationship.
“I promised her when we first met
that if she left one day, I would
make the whole world know I was
looking for her,” he said.
Dumped man books out four cinemas to prove a point to ex-girlfriend

A love can only be replaced by another, look like he did not move on.
A love can only be replaced by another, look like he did not move on.
its not like that....
he moved on but just wanted to show money is not everything....
a women leaving a man for money, then probably she only loves money in her life... and she deserves to be alone her whole life....
it was s kind of revenge....he must have felt great after doing it...

its not like that....
a women leaving a man for money, then probably she only loves money in her life... and she deserves to be alone her whole life....
Only kids need to prove something, if the girl was after money he should be thankful she walked out. trying to show somebody as a small person does not in turn make you big. it just makes you petty.

its not like that....
if he moved on, he wouldn't be as rich

sometimes these incidents make us acheive our goals

Only kids need to prove something, if the girl was after money he should be thankful she walked out. trying to show somebody as a small person does not in turn make you big. it just makes you petty.
i do not know...but that b!+ch needed this.....
the reaction on her face after reading this news would be heartwarming for the guy.... lol...for that reaction i bet he would have spent even his yearly income....
sometimes its not abt making someone feel small but its more like making them realize, u are not only one.. in relationship...

its not like that....

Survival of the fittest !!!
She left him because at that point in his life he wasn't doing well.And there was no gurantee that he would be able to achieve anything in his life.
This guy should be thankful to his ex that her moving out of his life was the impetus which got him this far.
And he should've understood that decisions like breaking a relationship doesnt come easy to a gal too.

Dem!god said:
i do not know...but that b!+ch needed this.....
Not done!!
You know just one part of the story and you've jumped into conclusions.

She left him because at that point in his life he wasn't doing well.And there was no gurantee that he would be able to achieve anything in his life.
This guy should be thankful to his ex that her moving out of his life was the impetus which got him this far.
And he should've understood that decisions like breaking a relationship doesnt come easy to a gal too.

Not done!!
lol... she broke off because he didn't have money to buy tickets for movie... lol...its 100 time better to be alone then to be with someone like that....
infact she was just using him... its nothing new ... i have seen how boys waste all their money on their gf and then keep borrowing Money from their friends...

the whole story is printed what more one need to know... he wasted 40000$, just to show her, how wrong she was...
maybe u are right...its better for him she left...she didn't deserved it in the first place...

Not done!!

Yes and No!!
Yes -Break up i never easy for any one, any gender..if they are really in love. Yes, her betrayal ignited fire in him to exploit his potential and be successful.
No- It shows that the girl was materialistic (plenty of them in China and definitely not a minority) and chose easy path unless it a Bollywood movie where the girl leaves her love for thousand reasons and to bring good to all. :P. She could have have chose to stay and get the same result.

This guy should be thankful to his ex that her moving out of his life
u mean to say...girls are just opportunistic... if he was not doing well instead of supporting him she just moved away....wow.. thats great to hear...

lol... she broke off because he didn't have money to buy tickets for movie... lol...its 100 time better to be alone then to be with someone like that....
infact she was just using him... its nothing new ... i have seen how boys waste all their money on their gf and then keep borrowing Money from their friends...

the whole story is printed what more one need to know... he wasted 40000$, just to show her, how wrong she was...
maybe u are right...its better for him she left...she didn't deserved it in the first place...
LOL you are Demi God and u know every thing.
Your theory is more convincing than Lady @levina

Back
Top Bottom