What's new

Surat man booked for inserting chilli powder in gf's private parts & raping her

We never encountered any hostility and we did not identify as Brahmins because we were never asked. So that wasn't a factor. Getting non veg food was a pain though.
I saw your pic in other thread. You look like a North West India Brahman. Plus they could make out from your surname. But a dark Tamil Brahman wouldn't get the same respect.

No such experience

All Indians shit talk behind people's backs. It is one of our defining characteristics.
Yes everyone does. But these Jain, Gujarati and Marwadis are in a different league.

They think they are same kind of master race (it's funny cuz they are just pathetic weaklings) because they think have the money (most of them are not rich). They think that Ghaaatis, Bhaiyyas, Bengalis,Punjabis, and Madarasis are totally useless bums. India has prospered only because of Jain, Gujarati and Marwadis. And they are kattar Modi bhakts who won't tolerate any constructive criticism. Forget Modi, if you criticize Ambani or Adani they get agitated. I know many of them who despite being born in Maharashtra abuse this state and it's people. They praise Modi and Gujarat 24/7. When I ask them to go back to Modi's Gujarat they finally shut their mouth.

Btw those Jains are bigger crooks than the Hindu ones. They think they are good people because they don't eat garlic or onion. If you ask a Hindu Gujarati/Marwadi who are the biggest chors they will point fingers at the Jains. It's funny.

1000 rupye beimani se kamayenge aur 1 rupya bhikari ko daan karenge aur unko lagta hai unse Mahan koi nahi.

No one forces anyone to sell. Yeah I agree they are not very accommodative when it comes to housing societies. But at least in Mumbai I have seen this change in newer societies where this veggie BS is not tolerated.
Some people have been forced to sell. By force I mean they gang up on you and fight with you for cooking meat, mentally harass you. Then they ask you to sell your property to Jain, Gujarati and Marwadi families

The same happens in North & South Bombay. These people have started doing the same things in far off areas like Virar, Dombivili and Kalyan.

I am not a Marwadi brahman. In fact I don't like Marwaris much.
Are you from North Rajasthan?

This is not Gandhi's Gujarat.
Gandhi was a casteist and a racist. Why do you like him?

They think they are same kind of master race (it's funny cuz they are just pathetic weaklings) because they think have the money (most of them are not rich). They think that Ghaaatis, Bhaiyyas, Bengalis,Punjabis, and Madarasis are totally useless bums. India has prospered only because of Jain, Gujarati and Marwadis. And they are kattar Modi bhakts who won't tolerate any constructive criticism. Forget Modi, if you criticize Ambani or Adani they get agitated. I know many of them who despite being born in Maharashtra abuse this state and it's people. They praise Modi and Gujarat 24/7. When I ask them to go back to Modi's Gujarat they finally shut their mouth.
Business communities in India tend to have poor knowledge of the country. They are so consumed with business that they don't have time to ponder over anything else. This is one of the reasons I don't have many friends from the baniya community (using baniya as an overarching term). You can't have much of a conversation with them about the world and current affairs because all their conversations somehow converge on "what a good deal I got on this property" or something similar. Somehow the whole reason for their existence seems to be "getting good deals". Too much FOMO among these folks. There are exceptions though.

The support for Adani and Ambani is more complex and is part of the greater 'uprising' against the 'communist' agenda of yesteryears. Many non baniyas also support them whole heartedly. It has come to represent enterprise vs nationalisation, desi vs videshi, unapologetic Hindu vs pseudo secular etc etc. We are living in an India that almost gets a hard-on by the thought of success in business. The entire startup culture is also consumed by this. It will be difficult for you to criticise any businessman in India today without attracting brickbats. I'll be honest, in the initial part of my career, I was also like that. I grew up in 80s India which was a license/quota/permit raj economy - A 'thakela' country. We saw the western world as completely opposite to that of India and very aspirational. In colleges it was drilled into our heads that landing a high paying job was the only reason we were born. It took some time for me to realise that it is ok not to be cut throat, it is ok to relax, to not measure everything by financial success. I used to think Maharashtrians and Kannadigas and Goans are complacent and lack initiative. Now I don't think so. Now I myself value balance in life and am no longer willing to 'go that extra mile' for some nobody.

India needs a cultural change. We are going too fast towards nowhere. Too many people are getting left behind. In my friend circle there are people earning salary in Crores and yet argue over increasing Rs 500 for the maid in the society's Whatsapp group. People have lost all sense of proportion and fairness. I keep telling my wife that we need massive wage reforms and also restriction on how long people are made to work. Migrant labourers are working 16 hour shifts, sleeping in cramped dormitories. It is a model that works well for the businessman. Pay 1.5x and get 2x the work done. The migrant labour has no family in the city, no life. He agrees. The local labour who have families refuse to bend and lose out in the process. To be fair, this is how migrant economics works everywhere in the world, but in India it is borderline exploitation because wages are so low.

Some people have been forced to sell. By force I mean they gang up on you and fight with you for cooking meat, mentally harass you. Then they ask you to sell your property to Jain, Gujarati and Marwadi families
Yeah I understand how it works. But Maharashtrians have been let down by their own politicians too, and also by its police. The Shiv Sainiks are more interested in roughing up some bhaiyya taxi drivers. Good luck trying to file a police complaint about discrimination. The associations will turn it into a 'religious sentiment' issue and the police will back off. They even get bribes from the affluent businessmen, so they will not interfere in these localities.

Last edited:
Business communities in India tend to have poor knowledge of the country. They are so consumed with business that they don't have time to ponder over anything else. This is one of the reasons I don't have many friends from the baniya community (using baniya as an overarching term). You can't have much of a conversation with them about the world and current affairs because all their conversations somehow converge on "what a good deal I got on this property" or something similar. Somehow the whole reason for their existence seems to be "getting good deals". Too much FOMO among these folks. There are exceptions though.
A Jain classmate of mine who owns an electronics shop told me that Jains pay 40 pc tax in India. I asked him for proof he showed me his WhatsApp message.

The guy does not pay income tax nor does he pay GST on the goods he buys.

Yet he has the audacity to brag about how good Jains are.

The support for Adani and Ambani is more complex and is part of the greater 'uprising' against the 'communist' agenda of yesteryears. Many non baniyas also support them whole heartedly. It has come to represent enterprise vs nationalisation, desi vs videshi, unapologetic Hindu vs pseudo secular etc etc. We are living in an India that almost gets a hard-on by the thought of success in business. The entire startup culture is also consumed by this. It will be difficult for you to criticise any businessman in India today without attracting brickbats. I'll be honest, in the initial part of my career, I was also like that. I grew up in 80s India which was a license/quota/permit raj economy - A 'thakela' country. We saw the western world as completely opposite to that of India and very aspirational. In colleges it was drilled into our heads that landing a high paying job was the only reason we were born. It took some time for me to realise that it is ok not to be cut throat, it is ok to relax, to not measure everything by financial success. I used to think Maharashtrians and Kannadigas and Goans are complacent and lack initiative. Now I don't think so. Now I myself value balance in life and am no longer willing to 'go that extra mile' for some nobody.
I don't support communism.

I have no problem with Parsis who I think are decent people.

But the same can't be said for these Jain Gujarati Marwadi folks. The word ethics is not found in their dictionary.

Unfortunately the Indian government supports these crooks. This is crony capitalism of the worst kind.

In India, an ethical entrepreneur will never survive.
India needs a cultural change. We are going too fast towards nowhere. Too many people are getting left behind. In my friend circle there are people earning salary in Crores and yet argue over increasing Rs 500 for the maid in the society's Whatsapp group. People have lost all sense of proportion and fairness. I keep telling my wife that we need massive wage reforms and also restriction on how long people are made to work. Migrant labourers are working 16 hour shifts, sleeping in cramped dormitories. It is a model that works well for the businessman. Pay 1.5x and get 2x the work done. The migrant labour has no family in the city, no life. He agrees. The local labour who have families refuse to bend and lose out in the process. To be fair, this is how migrant economics works everywhere in the world, but in India it is borderline exploitation because wages are so low.
Jain, Gujarati, Marwadi crooks won't allow any reform. They have every party in their pockets.

Plus they want states like UP & Bihar to stay backward as they want a steady supply of cheap labor. The bhaiyyas are too dumb to see that.

During British era, Congress used to criticize foreign capitalists for being exploitative but they ignored the Indian capitalist who was more exploitative.
@jamahir

Yeah I understand how it works. But Maharashtrians have been let down by their own politicians too, and also by its police. The Shiv Sainiks are more interested in roughing up some bhaiyya taxi drivers. Good luck trying to file a police complaint about discrimination. The associations will turn it into a 'religious sentiment' issue and the police will back off. They even get bribes from the affluent businessmen, so they will not interfere in these localities.
I don't like Raj & Uddhav. Illegal Businesses of Marathi leaders are managed by Jain, Gujarati, Marwadi crooks.

Marathi leaders are total sell outs.

Shiv Sena is going to lose its cash cow Mumbai due to demographic changes. North Indians and Gujaratis outnumber Marathis. Modi wants to make Mumbai an union territory. There is also pressure from the Gujarati & Marwadi lobby to separate Vidarbha from Maharashtra.

Last edited:
Jain, Gujarati, Marwadi crooks won't allow any reform. They have every party in their pockets.
India is an elephant that will never become a tiger, despite the delusions of many. Sometimes this elephant will run, sometimes it will drag, but it will always be an elephant. It is best to keep expectations realistic. In Indian politics the more things change, the more they remain the same.

Modi wants to make Mumbai an union territory
Even if not a union territory, Mumbai needs its own government. Every party treats it as a cash cow. To win in Maharashtra elections it is not necessary to win in Mumbai. So successive governments ignore it.

Even if not a union territory, Mumbai needs its own government. Every party treats it as a cash cow. To win in Maharashtra elections it is not necessary to win in Mumbai. So successive governments ignore it.
Even if you grant statehood to it nothing is going to change. It's tax revenues will be siphoned off to other states. Many people don't know that Mumbai only contributes 17 pc to the total GDP of Maharashtra. This isn't the 70s.

Some Bhakts are even asking for Pune, Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Chennai to be declared union territories.

This is going to create secessionist movements in Maharashtra and South India.

Some Bhakts are even asking for Pune, Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Chennai to be declared union territories.
I haven't heard such demands. But these are ridiculous demands and the southern states will never entertain these. In another forum I did propose that Bangalore should be given some kind of special status like pampered Delhi has, so that we can get more central funds. People from all over India are pouring into Bangalore and the city cannot handle such an influx without central funding. Some cities are mini Indias and it is only fair that they get their fair share of taxes for projects. Politically they should remain where they are.

This is going to create secessionist movements in Maharashtra and South India.
It needs to be nipped in the bud. Language had been a non issue for many years in the south, but some idiotic cow belt leaders with no skin in the game in the south have been making loose comments about why everyone should learn Hindi and all that crap. I can speak conversational Kannada and I urge non Kannadigas to learn it and not fall into this national language BS. I am not so much worried about secessionist movements, but it will definitely vitiate the atmosphere. The worst thing is that this Hindi demand is not coming from Hindi speakers living in the south, but jaahils sitting in the north who have probably never been south of UP.

I haven't heard such demands. But these are ridiculous demands and the southern states will never entertain these. In another forum I did propose that Bangalore should be given some kind of special status like pampered Delhi has, so that we can get more central funds. People from all over India are pouring into Bangalore and the city cannot handle such an influx without central funding. Some cities are mini Indias and it is only fair that they get their fair share of taxes for projects. Politically they should remain where they are.
Post 2019 Bhakts went full retard. There is lot of animosity between North Indians/Gujaratis and the rest.

It needs to be nipped in the bud. Language had been a non issue for many years in the south, but some idiotic cow belt leaders with no skin in the game in the south have been making loose comments about why everyone should learn Hindi and all that crap. I can speak conversational Kannada and I urge non Kannadigas to learn it and not fall into this national language BS. I am not so much worried about secessionist movements, but it will definitely vitiate the atmosphere.

The only reason South Indians did not separate is because their mistrust of Tamils. They think Tamils will dominate Dravid Nadu and kannadigas, Telgus and Mallus will be treated as second class citizens.

But things are changing due to Hindi imposition. South Indians are getting united.

Screenshot_2023-05-19-19-20-46-320-edit_com.miui.gallery.jpg

A man in Surat was booked for allegedly raping and physically assaulting a woman with whom he was having an affair. The survivor had to be admitted to hospital as the accused had stuffed chillies in her private parts.

The accused, identified as Nikunj Kumar Amrit Bhai Patel, hid the fact that he was married and that his wife was living separately in another village. He lured the woman into a relationship, which continued for a while until she learned about his truth.

When the girlfriend got to know about his marital status, the couple got into a fight and the woman decided to distance herself from Patel, as per the police.

Modi ji, bhakts and Godi Media say
that Gujarat is the most progressive state in India.

@-=virus=- @Paitoo @Joe Shearer
What is wrong with the human race? 😞

It's an Indian matter, so I am not fit to comment.
One thing I don't get, and it's a general issue with man. If a man is willing to have sx with a woman out of wedlock, why simply not to visit a slut? Why a long tedious nerve wracking affair?
Well the pleasure you get from a GF is different than what you get from a slut. Plus sluts and prostitutes carry diseases generally.
Khud paka ke khane ka mazaa hi kuch aur hai ;)

During British era, Congress used to criticize foreign capitalists for being exploitative but they ignored the Indian capitalist who was more exploitative.
@jamahir

The post-"Independence" uprising in Naxalbari was a revolt against government-led encouragement of feudalism.

Well the pleasure you get from a GF is different than what you get from a slut. Plus sluts and prostitutes carry diseases generally.
Khud paka ke khane ka mazaa hi kuch aur hai ;)
Pain bhi different hota hai :P

as with everything, both +s and -s hai

tabhi to keh ra hu.. beech ka rakho.. na gf/wifi type, na paid waali.. casual ones are best, but then those murjhaow and wither quickly.. short shelf life.

Pain bhi different hota hai :P

as with everything, both +s and -s hai

tabhi to keh ra hu.. beech ka rakho.. na gf/wifi type, na paid waali.. casual ones are best, but then those murjhaow and wither quickly.. short shelf life.
Ye beech ka kaam or friends with benefits wala hamare subcontinent mein itna zada nahi hai ye west mein zada chalta hai. Though youth mein common ho raha hai yahan.
And players don't feel a pain 😉

A man in Surat was booked for allegedly raping and physically assaulting a woman with whom he was having an affair. The survivor had to be admitted to hospital as the accused had stuffed chillies in her private parts.

The accused, identified as Nikunj Kumar Amrit Bhai Patel, hid the fact that he was married and that his wife was living separately in another village. He lured the woman into a relationship, which continued for a while until she learned about his truth.

When the girlfriend got to know about his marital status, the couple got into a fight and the woman decided to distance herself from Patel, as per the police.

Modi ji, bhakts and Godi Media say
that Gujarat is the most progressive state in India.

@-=virus=- @Paitoo @Joe Shearer
why do people have weird kinks.... humans can be really crazy sometimes...... i mean chillies.... who tf thought of that :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom