What's new

Drone attacks cannot be stopped, says Rehman Malik

If F 16 can't do it, use armed helicopters.

It is not the time to find flimsy reasons to avoid responsibility.

The sovereignty and territorial integrity is at stake!

And the world is watching - friends and foes!

It is time to Act and not use words that have no meaning,

What make you think like that???
What if the drone attacks are co-ordinated by ISI and CIA???
Many terrorist from TTP also shot dead in drone attack...

What make you think like that???
What if the drone attacks are co-ordinated by ISI and CIA???
Many terrorist from TTP also shot dead in drone attack...

If they are coordinated by agencies of Pakistan, then he should not say anything. Because then he would be fooling the people.

True many terrorists are dying, but also those who are not terrorists. Their kith and kin then become terrorists as an act of revenge.

It multiplies at a galloping rate like cancer.

Then there is no cure!

Last time I checked, the PAF chief before Rao, made this statement ''we do have the technology to shoot down these drones, but the Govt. has to issue a shoot order.'', while after two weeks time, the Air Chief was replaced with Rao. So much to say for the Hypocrisy of the Forces and Govt. to their own people.
Pakistan can shoot down US drones, says Air Chief | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

Tanvir Mahmood Ahmed said it was up to the government to decide whether to stop such strikes through diplomatic and political means or by force. “The Air Force is ready for any type of air defence,” he told reporters in Karachi during IDEAS 2008 defence equipment exhibition at the Expo Centre.

This Rehman Malik is getting on my nerves who issue these obscured statements every now and then. Will someone tell him that why are we buying these F-16s with the blood money of Pakistanis if it cannot shoot down a drone, and what will it do with MKIs and Tejas if a war breaks out? Now I'm getting a sort of feeling that, these toys under Pak Forces are their for fun and for the amusement of Pakistani populace and for the Elite and their kids to get entertained.

Get ready my people, we are going to get harassed once again harder than 71 and Kargil - F-16 can't shoot drones but yet we're claiming PAF is pride of the nation - my damn foot.

Rehman baba at it again..
I think he meant to say we dont want to shoot down American drones with American supplied fighter using American supplied missiles.
And that the drones help us as well..

Would his statement be the same if drone belongs to India???:what:

If they are coordinated by agencies of Pakistan, then he should not say anything. Because then he would be fooling the people.

True many terrorists are dying, but also those who are not terrorists. Their kith and kin then become terrorists as an act of revenge.

It multiplies at a galloping rate like cancer.

Then there is no cure!

He is soothing the public.. Common Pakistani don't understand the importance of USA.. If USA will leave today (terminate frndhsip with Pakistan), Pakistan will collapse in no time... Common Pakistani is in anger due to American deed (Iraq, Afghan, Iran invasion, Israel support)

collateral damage is inevitable, To minimize the collateral damage they are using Drones.. Regular invasion will cost more innocent life than Drone attacks... There is no better option than Drones attack, It is saving Pakistani and NATO soldiers' life..

to minimize "galloping rate like cancer" effect Pakistani govt should start re-habitation program in drone affected area...

No they are only FU**(NG Corrupt and incapable to work on the posts they hold.

even i know that an F16 can shoot down a UAV... i think he meant that we do not have the will to shoot them down

Lol- what a silly statement- i remember seeing a Mig29 bringing down a Georgian American made unarmed drone-
-

unarmed drone, ok ....but Predators are armed .....if the f-16 brings down a drone----no loss of life ,US has enough money to produce more drones.the fact that US may declare war with Pakistan is another matter

what if the reverse happens.....1 pilot dies ........1 aircraft loss in the 50+ f-16s that Pakistan has..........shame of losing a f-16 to a drone--loss of public trust in the capablity of the airforce.....considering these....f-16 cant shoot down a predator drone

Back
Top Bottom