What's new

Drone attacks cannot be stopped, says Rehman Malik

Drones are scrambling from PAF airbases itself, why you need to shoot down? capture it from under your nose..

Can you please for our enlightenment let us know which base in Pakistan these drones are scrambling from? I repeat what i said in another thread, the knowledge of the "Pakistan Experts" emerging from India is astounding.

First, MILITARY and GOP both both are being aided by motherly, caring country USA. So why to pin HOLY MOTHER !
Second, F-16 can take down this guy for sure. SO PLZ SOMEBODY MAKE HIM SHUT UP. Is our military Capable of doing this or NOT.

Can you please for our enlightenment let us know which base in Pakistan these drones are scrambling from? I repeat what i said in another thread, the knowledge of the "Pakistan Experts" emerging from India is astounding.

Shamsi Air Base.

US drones are not flying solely out of Pakistani bases, and given the tensions between the CIA and ISI currently over the lack of consultation over US operations in Pakistan, I doubt the majority of US drones are flying out of Pakistan. NATO has enough airfields in Afghanistan to use for the purpose.

Hence the focus on coming to a 'mutual understanding' over the issue - assuming Pakistan shuts down all US drone flights from Pakistan, the US will simply continue flying out of Afghanistan. So eventually the situation still boils down to one where the US and Pakistan either come to a mutual understanding through dialog, or Pakistan takes forceful measures (such as shooting down a drone or two) in order to stop the US from engaging in illegal operations inside Pakistan.

AM: The "mutual" understanding will continue to be as before: USA will talk and Pakistan will listen. Simple.

Can anyone from Pakistan, with some deeper insight into the matter, please tell me what would happen if the Predator strikes were to be stopped?

Yea! he is saying right ...cuz in our awaam nobody got gutz to shoot down Rehman malik cuz he is the Protector of Drones....:what:
Yes! The day our Awaam gonna produce pplz who can shoot down the traitorz like Rehman Malik...we will see drones shot down right away...Insha-Allah:cheesy:

Come about with something new,
The Drones were flying out of Shamsi Airbase until about 2008, now it's well documented fact that they are operating out of Afghanistan. During last year's floods some PAF assets were actually moved to Shamsi, hence no aliens living there any more.

Wasn't that Rehman Malik that was the composer for Slum Dog Millionare ... jai ho something catchy tune maker but this time he is out of sync completely he should stick to singing and music

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

Forget Rehman Malik.
As simple is that, that they don`t DARE to down drones.
Because after all you cannot go war against World Super Power.

Says who ? we will say Sorry too and send a smily face

Back
Top Bottom