What's new

Drone attacks cannot be stopped, says Rehman Malik

Wasn't that Rehman Malik that was the composer for Slum Dog Millionare ... jai ho something catchy tune maker but this time he is out of sync completely he should stick to singing and music

Wasn't Jai Ho composed by Beethoven? Or was it Motzart or maybe Wagner?!

However, it is AR Rehman, then it is a different case.

And guess what?

They gave this bloke an Oscar, the first Asian, was he?

Says who ? we will say Sorry too and send a smily face

The events say so!

If the best you can do is quote articles that are more than two years old and actually depending on pictures that were taken even before 2006 (On another forum the pictures have a google earth tag that shows them taken in 2003), than i cannot debate with you. Shamsi airbase is very much in control of PAF and if you would like to visit it and see for yourself let me know and i will arrange for you :P

If the best you can do is quote articles that are more than two years old and actually depending on pictures that were taken even before 2006 (On another forum the pictures have a google earth tag that shows them taken in 2003), than i cannot debate with you. Shamsi airbase is very much in control of PAF and if you would like to visit it and see for yourself let me know and i will arrange for you :P

Thats what I told in my last post, keep denying..!!

Shamsi base is very much in PAF control, but drones are flying from them. Everybody knows it and all these shoot down and protest against drone attacks are just a public show off and you guys believe it and get emotional.

Thats what I told in my last post, keep denying..!!

Shamsi base is very much in PAF control, but drones are flying from them. Everybody knows it and all these shoot down and protest against drone attacks are just a public show off and you guys believe it and get emotional.
you are correct

also point to note about the CIA tough talk in their own media is for the same reason
they are the ones who are bruised after the RD affair

their agents (not just RD) have been unceremoniously sent out of the country, the cooperation has been scaled back and new comers along with the present CIA staff is now under scrutiny to safeguard against any double game.

The CIA drone attack on the tribal elders was the mark of frustration by the CIA which likes to play its own game on top of what the US army is doing in the region. If you look that the American attitude, you will always see these behemoths playing about to exert their authority over the other. On the face of it, the American generals are running the show in Afghanistan but CIA top brass wont want to appear weak or impotent in front of the Emperor hence its huha and all that testosterone induced talk.

At a crucial time when one needs every kind of support (verbal or practical) the kind of tunes coming out of Langley are hardly professional and are meant for a specific public consumption. Another point to note is that Obama’s ever sliding approval rating means that his government is desperate and is looking for excuses to appease the right wing but its too little too late now.

The international relations are not a simple thing, add this war on terror being fought thousand of miles away at the time of recession and unemployment with a President whose actions have not matched his eloquent speaking skills. Then you essentially have the institutions whose directors are playing their own game.

You must have read that CIA says that they don’t think they need approval for every drone strike, my guess is that they are not even brothering getting the approval from Mr Obama who is seeing his bid for next term vanishing before his very eyes.

But the fact remains that in essence both USA and Pakistan are on board regarding the war on terror the only issue is regarding the execution and method. There wont be any shooting down of a drone. Our politicians will continue to condemn it and Pak Army will also condemn the brazen attacks like ones on its check posts or public gatherings but that wont mean that both nations would decide to go at war on this. Sorry to say this to some of Indian members but you wont get to see any outbreak which you have been wishing for.

Back
Top Bottom