What's new

Drone attacks cannot be stopped, says Rehman Malik

Trust me fellows, as a Zardari clan member, he only has a two point agenda. Collect corruption money and run abroad.
Which will leave the P.A. running the country either through another dictatorship/junta and through the collection of religious parties and thugs that serve them as proxies. Better that Zardari stay in office accompanied by a strong people-power push to make the military accountable. Even better - seeing that that route is almost sure to fail because the P.A. has thoroughly corrupted parliament - is to build new democratic institutions of education, law and order, and social services at the grass-roots level. Scary, but at least that's sure to work.

Which will leave the P.A. running the country either through another dictatorship/junta and through the collection of religious parties and thugs that serve them as proxies. Better that Zardari stay in office accompanied by a strong people-power push to make the military accountable. Even better - seeing that that route is almost sure to fail because the P.A. has thoroughly corrupted parliament - is to build new democratic institutions of education, law and order, and social services at the grass-roots level. Scary, but at least that's sure to work.

You are such a pessimist.

Disagreed with you here. I firmly believe out of a 180 million people, we will definitely find more capably people to run Pakistan. Its just a matter of time now. Those thugs and looters are not the best of the political corp anyway and doing what they have done in last three years, they have stamped on their incompetence by their own hands. Sorry for being off topic folks but this had to be said.

Disagreed with you here. I firmly believe out of a 180 million people, we will definitely find more capably people to run Pakistan. Its just a matter of time now.
Oooh, I can just see it now, you're going to turn out and rally for the next general who declares martial law, thinking that because he's a general he's somehow a breed superior to the politicians. Feh! It's just that the military justice system begins and ends with the military itself and isn't open to scrutiny that you don't know how corrupt these generals are!

Defence and foreign policy is controlled by your army not the political government. That's why Kiyani and Shuja Pasha went rushing to US to do something about drone attacks.

The PPP is on record on wikileaks as telling the US to continue drone attacks and that they would protest in parliament for domestic consumption i.e lie to the Pakistani public.

So on this issue at least there is a smoking gun indicating the culpability of the PPP, just as there is one showing the culpability of Musharraf before that.

The PPP is on record on wikileaks as telling the US to continue drone attacks and that they would protest in parliament for domestic consumption i.e lie to the Pakistani public.

So on this issue at least there is a smoking gun indicating the culpability of the PPP, just as there is one showing the culpability of Musharraf before that.

Bro.. all politicianz are the same thing ..no difference....all mean and selfish....no namak HALAL...:woot:

I had the impression Rehman Malik was stupid, but he is also a non-brain goof and touches the heights of being an idiot. We also need to investigate how so many US operatives were able to get in Pakistan while he is heading the Interior Ministry. He is also a coward and traitor to the nation.

The Pakistan of Quaid-e-Azam has not place for cowards and traitors.

ISLAMABAD (Agencies) – Federal Interior Minister Rehman Malik has said F-16 fighter jets cannot down drone regardless of their 24-hour surveillance in the air and the matter will be resolved through diplomacy.
Talking to media and a function in Islamabad, Malik said efforts are underway to stop drone strikes. Pakistan Army, government and whole nation are united against terrorists.
Malik said Prime Minister Gilani’s visit to Afghanistan was very successful. He said action is being taken against unregistered mobile phone sims.
He said Pakistan was in a state of war. He said to empower women was Zulfikar Ali Bhutto and Benazir’s vision and a part of PPP’s manifesto. He said Indonesia stood by Pakistan through thick and thin and both countries had a common problem of terrorism.

hxxp://nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-newspaper-daily-english-online/Regional/Islamabad/18-Apr-2011/F16s-cannot-down-drones-Malik

If F 16 can't do it, use armed helicopters.

It is not the time to find flimsy reasons to avoid responsibility.

The sovereignty and territorial integrity is at stake!

And the world is watching - friends and foes!

It is time to Act and not use words that have no meaning,

Lol- what a silly statement- i remember seeing a Mig29 bringing down a Georgian American made unarmed drone-
-

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom