What's new

DISGUTSING CAMPAIGN AGAINST HEALTH BY PML N

ziaulislam

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
i saw on national news, news saying kids died of measles vaccinations..

i am utterly disgusted by PML N government using govt media to defame a govt lead immunization program against measles..this is a war crime...politics aside, i never imagine govt could risk million of Pakistani children lifes merely for politcal sake..in our 70 years history no govt has gone to such low standards, infect, no govt in whole planet has gone to such low standards..
measles is no.1 child killer after diarrheas and Pakistan is one of the few countries in category C and it seems this will remain so thanks to utterly disgusting media campaign of PML N

words coming from a doctor

CHARSADDA: In yet another incident of getting anti-measles vaccine two more children were killed on Sunday in Charsadda district of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, DawnNews reported.

The total number of deaths due to anti-measles vaccine rose to seven from different districts of the province during the ongoing 12-day campaign against measles.

Ministry of National Health Services decided earlier, to hold a nationwide vaccination campaign against measles to mark the World Immunisation Week Campaign during which children less than 10 years old will be vaccinated against measles.

Previously, two children were killed in Charsadda whereas three others were killed in Peshawar due to the reaction of anti-measles vaccine.

Where the NEWS says PML-N killed those kids and obviously gov media will report as all other channels reported this NEWS it was on ARY that the the people who were vaccinating the kid were not professionals but they were security Guards stop spreading non sense about what you saw or heard may be they died due to reaction

CHARSADDA: In yet another incident of getting anti-measles vaccine two more children were killed on Sunday in Charsadda district of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, DawnNews reported.

The total number of deaths due to anti-measles vaccine rose to seven from different districts of the province during the ongoing 12-day campaign against measles.

Ministry of National Health Services decided earlier, to hold a nationwide vaccination campaign against measles to mark the World Immunisation Week Campaign during which children less than 10 years old will be vaccinated against measles.

Previously, two children were killed in Charsadda whereas three others were killed in Peshawar due to the reaction of anti-measles vaccine.

Where the NEWS says PML-N killed those kids and obviously gov media will report as all other channels reported this NEWS it was on ARY that the the people who were vaccinating the kid were not professionals but they were security Guards stop spreading non sense about what you saw or heard may be they died due to reaction
I am 500% sure that measles.vaccination didn't killed those kids..why because its simply not possible..its like saying watching a movie killed a boy...they could have died due to dozens of reasons..now instead of refuting the claims on PTV news the fesral govt pml n guys are saying that its measles vaccination.
And I can't believe how idiot one can be , vaccination is a very simple thing it isn't brain surgery, even a retard can vaccinate a child...

And a reaction which happen in 1 in 100 million is immediate not after a month ..I think pml n guys should be punished by courts who defamed the vaccination..media should also be sued and banned for it

I am 500% sure that measles.vaccination didn't killed those kids..why because its simply not possible..its like saying watching a movie killed a boy...they could have died due to dozens of reasons..now instead of refuting the claims on PTV news the fesral govt pml n guys are saying that its measles vaccination.
And I can't believe how idiot one can be , vaccination is a very simple thing it isn't brain surgery, even a retard can vaccinate a child...

so your saying if PTV reported this NEWS then PML-n is against health campaign but if Dawn News Geo ARY Dunya Samaa Capital reported this same News then it's ok pffffff

Two more children killed due to anti-measles vaccine - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

that's the News in Dawn now tell me that DAWN is also working for Gov

No respite: Two more children die in reported reaction to measles vaccine – The Express Tribune

That's the link for Express Tribune are they working for PML-N too??

Last edited:
so your saying if PTV reported this NEWS then PML-n is against health campaign but if Dawn News Geo ARY Dunya Samaa Capital reported this same News then it's ok pffffff

Two more children killed due to anti-measles vaccine - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

that's the News in Dawn now tell me that DAWN is also working for Gov

No respite: Two more children die in reported reaction to measles vaccine – The Express Tribune

That's the link for Express Tribune are they working for PML-N too??
For GOD sake don't make me repeat my self...media job is to bring wrong news while govt job is to refute it...
Here the govt instead of refuting it is propagating it on national tv..!!!!!!

It was govt minister from PML N who claimed that immunization is killing people, that to on national tv...the guy should be hanged ...

For GOD sake don't make me repeat my self...media job is to bring wrong news while govt job is to refute it...
Here the govt instead of refuting it is propagating it on national tv..!!!!!!

So where did KPK gov refute this NEWS???? Or any other Official of KPK Gov??

It was govt minister from PML N who claimed that immunization is killing people, that to on national tv...the guy should be hanged ...

KPK Gov didn't take any action against the vaccination or just to check why 12 kids died and you are blaming PML-N

There is ongoing debate in the west also about the MMR vaccine ( Mumps , Measles and Rubella ) , some parents in the west have refused to get their children vaccinated. However that is not to say that there is definitive proof that the existing MMR vaccine has something wrong it.

Tony Balir was put in the spot light after he stated that the vaccine is 'safe' but would not say if his own children have had it

Tony Blair should have gone public over Leo's MMR jab, says Sir Liam Donaldson | Politics | theguardian.com

I just hope some poor Pakistani children don't become guinea pigs for large pharmaceuticals to do clinical trials of some 'new' from of MMR.

No death is insignificant , we Pakistanis have to learn this somehow or the other

Last edited:

How come a medication and movie are same? If kids are dying and they were all vaccinated its a wise decision to suspect the vaccination drug. If you are so sure then ignore what officials are saying vaccinate your kids if you have any or maybe take some drops yourself ;).

There is ongoing debate in the west also about the MMR vaccine ( Mumps , Measles and Rubella ) , some parents in the west have refused to get their children vaccinated. However that is not to say that there is definitive proof that the existing MMR vaccine has something wrong it.

There is no debate whatsoever amongst my colleagues in the scientific community - the MMR jab is safe and Wakefield's work is discredited.

On the topic of these kids dying, does anyone know who the manufacturer of vaccine used is?

There is no debate whatsoever amongst my colleagues in the scientific community - the MMR jab is safe and Wakefield's work is discredited.

On the topic of these kids dying, does anyone know who the manufacturer of vaccine used is?
Ask original poster of the thread, considering how sure he was he must have this information. :-)

Guess what these assholes in Fed have provided measles vaccines to Provinces so if they are proud to say immunization have killed children than the blames goes towards Fed [pml-n].

Guess what these assholes in Fed have provided measles vaccines to Provinces so if they are proud to say immunization have killed children than the blames goes towards Fed [pml-n].

In that case fed is indeed responsible.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom