What's new

State Terrorism of Punjab Govt against PAT exposed

Our Stupid Media jo mar gya uski bhi TUQ se baat krwa di :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

10462618_615196691912220_3505782502909445111_n.jpg

This is after Police fired shots and killed people and lied that 2 of their policemen were killed

why not media is showing this?? may be this was before that's why police opened fire... you can't say this is before or after cause PAT is saying they did nothing it was police who were behind all this... when they were throwing stones the policemen were doing shelling of tear gas and throwing stones back... after this police would have opened fire

جاوید چوہدری: قادری صاحب آپ انقلاب کی باتیں کرتے ہیں اور اس نظام کو گندہ کہتے ہیں مگر جو دوسری جماعتیں آپ کے ساتھ کھڑی ہیں جیسے ایم کیو ایم ، قاف لیگ، تحریک انصاف وہ بھی تو ایسی نظام کے تحت قومی اسمبلی میں موجود فائدہ اُٹھا رہی ہیں کیا اپ ان کے ساتھ مل کر انقلاب لے آئیں گئے؟؟
طاہر القادری: میں اس پر کوئی کمینٹ نہیں کروں گا

Last edited:
why not media is showing this?? may be this was before that's why police opened fire... you can't say this is before or after cause PAT is saying they did nothing it was police who were behind all this... when they were throwing stones the policemen were doing shelling of tear gas and throwing stones back... after this police would have opened fire

first of all are u quating that police which use Gullo butt to destroy cars, they looted shops and broke their windows , then they tried to change reports ... shameless PMLN slaves ...

please answer following question ...
Q. when police was asked to show orders of court .. they didnt???

Q. the barriers were there for years .. they came for it just 5 days before TUQ is coming??? why?? why all the other barriers is not removed???

shameless slaves of PMLN

first of all are u quating that police which use Gullo butt to destroy cars, they looted shops and broke their windows , then they tried to change reports ... shameless PMLN slaves ...

please answer following question ...
Q. when police was asked to show orders of court .. they didnt???

Q. the barriers were there for years .. they came for it just 5 days before TUQ is coming??? why?? why all the other barriers is not removed???

shameless slaves of PMLN

y you guys always take my post wrong where in my post i said that Gullu butt who destroyed cars under police did gud job?? where in my posts i said that police looted shops and broke glasses did right thing?? yeah Police did tried to change report because they know they will get punished for all this they did... they should get punished for all this and for murdering people...

my ques answer these... if police came to remove the barriers why didn't they let them remove it and in morning they should have gone to High court with the high court order they have to challenge the act done by police... why Tahir ul Qadri said in twitter message to stand against police...?? police was there just to remove barriers they didn't came to arrest anyone why Tahir Ul Qadri didn't let them do it...???

y you guys always take my post wrong where in my post i said that Gullu butt who destroyed cars under police did gud job?? where in my posts i said that police looted shops and broke glasses did right thing?? yeah Police did tried to change report because they know they will get punished for all this they did... they should get punished for all this and for murdering people...

my ques answer these... if police came to remove the barriers why didn't they let them remove it and in morning they should have gone to High court with the high court order they have to challenge the act done by police... why Tahir ul Qadri said in twitter message to stand against police...?? police was there just to remove barriers they didn't came to arrest anyone why Tahir Ul Qadri didn't let them do it...???

less but u r trying to justify the killing of people who were protest against police brutallity .. u didn't utter a word against shahbaz and rana sana who ordered it
why would they let them victimie them ... when Nawaz was under house arrest .. he broke house arrest for long march .. did u asked them to stay and wait for court oprder .. this is the hypo-crazy i hate

now answer me with all honest and keeping in mind that shahbaz sharif ko qabar mei jawab nhie dena...

Q. could police did it alone without pressmission of government?? do u believe that shahbaz sharif didnt know about operation for 18 hours .. when it was coming in TV and all media , even in National assembley?? IG police said he didnt knw, CCPO siad he didnt know, law minister said he didnt know, Cm said he didnt know .. do u believe it???

less but u r trying to justify the killing of people who were protest against police brutallity .. u didn't utter a word against shahbaz and rana sana who ordered it
why would they let them victimie them ... when Nawaz was under house arrest .. he broke house arrest for long march .. did u asked them to stay and wait for court oprder .. this is the hypo-crazy i hate

now answer me with all honest and keeping in mind that shahbaz sharif ko qabar mei jawab nhie dena...

Q. could police did it alone without pressmission of government?? do u believe that shahbaz sharif didnt know about operation for 18 hours .. when it was coming in TV and all media , even in National assembley?? IG police said he didnt knw, CCPO siad he didnt know, law minister said he didnt know, Cm said he didnt know .. do u believe it???

police didn't do it without the permission no one can everyone knew about this we all know that... but when police went there people gathered then they did shelling as usual we see police use tear gas people threw stones police threw stone.. in the the picture i showed it is clear that they threw petrol bombs maybe they did open fire on police that's why they fired.. other wise there was no reason for to fire they were just doing shelling and throwing stones brick at the people

this is all Tahir Ul Qadri's Fault that he said to his supporters to stand against Police otherwise the picture could be much different

10455566_614290172002872_3306022444702816860_n.jpg

I hope they give the same treatment to Altafu changar, Imran fraudia and Sheeda talli supporters.

Add your parents on top of that list for giving birth to such a moron like you.

10455566_614290172002872_3306022444702816860_n.jpg

As per all reports, police first attached barriers outside PAT Secretariat at around 2:00 am of 17th July. That is around 4:30 hours before this tweet was posted. So this claim of N-League is false.

Add your parents on top of that list for giving birth to such a moron like you.

As per all reports, police first attached barriers outside PAT Secretariat at around 2:00 am of 17th July. That is around 4:30 hours before this tweet was posted. So this claim of N-League is false.

Sir g 2:00 bjy gai mana tb bhi unhn nai roka barriers ko hatane se tb kaun sa bht zayada police gai thi?? lekin wahan loog aahista aahista jama hote rhy is barriers ko na hatane k liye... after that jb police ne shelling ki hawai firing ki raat ko pathrao kia tb Tahir ul Qadri ne yeh statement di.. they will sacrifice their lives but they will not bow their heads...

Sir g 2:00 bjy gai mana tb bhi unhn nai roka barriers ko hatane se tb kaun sa bht zayada police gai thi?? lekin wahan loog aahista aahista jama hote rhy is barriers ko na hatane k liye... after that jb police ne shelling ki hawai firing ki raat ko pathrao kia tb Tahir ul Qadri ne yeh statement di.. they will sacrifice their lives but they will not bow their heads...

O bhai, get yourself updated. Around 2:00 am police stormed the sactretariat with all heavy machinery and stuff, they were their with full enforcement and crains and you are saying tb kaun sa bht zayada police gai thi? :woot:

O bhai, get yourself updated. Around 2:00 am police stormed the sactretariat with all heavy machinery and stuff, they were their with full enforcement and crains and you are saying tb kaun sa bht zayada police gai thi? :woot:

i know hey were their with full enforcement and crains hath se to barrier hatane se rhy wo ab... Mera kehne ka mtlb tha k raat ko jb unhn retaliate kia jb or police force mangwai gai thi.... jese jese crowd barha wese wese police baat ko to sun lia kro poora sir g

i know hey were their with full enforcement and crains hath se to barrier hatane se rhy wo ab... Mera kehne ka mtlb tha k raat ko jb unhn retaliate kia jb or police force mangwai gai thi.... jese jese crowd barha wese wese police baat ko to sun lia kro poora sir g

What was the point of attacking TuQ residence and PAT Secriteriat in mid night like thieves? Which police in the world does that? Did they sent any notice to remove barriers themselves or else strict actions would be taken? No.

What was the point of attacking TuQ residence and PAT Secriteriat in mid night like thieves? Which police in the world does that? Did they sent any notice to remove barriers themselves or else strict actions would be taken? No.

May be cause subha wahan bht loog hote hain wahan University b hai or madrasa bhi jahan bht si aurtein or larkian larke aate hain shyad tbhi raat me gai.. they were there just to remove barriers yaar kaun sa ghar e sala girane gai thy...

Mubarak ho ppp walay bhi divid hain....

In Sindh Assembly ppp condemn the barbaric act and mr. khurshid joker shah says in NA we are with Government.

Asalam-o-alikum,

What a amazing country Pakistan is! We are doing operation against TTP claiming that they dont accept the rit of the state! and here in every media report i saw hundreds of PAT workers throwing stones on Police! 26 police men still in Hospital!
Secondly why PAT is getting so much time on media that they not have a one single elected representative in any assembly of Pakistan, our media never report the news of state, but they always keen to report those news which are against the state!

I condemn what happened in Lahore! this is absolutely brutul, but i am confused what imran said on that day!

Secondly i wanted to ask PAT workers, what they will say against the mass killing in Jamia Hafsa in the tenure of PML-Q, MQM and Sheikh Rasheed! PAT workers if they think that they will bring revolution by sitting with choudry shujaat, altaf hussain and Sheikh Rasheed then May Allah bless us from these kind of cycos.

Danish

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom