What's new

State Terrorism of Punjab Govt against PAT exposed

Bqe6lIbCEAAwzx6.jpg:large

Kuttay ki maut aati hy to wo shehar ka rukh karta hey. Looks like same is happening with N-League in Lahore.

• They planned false flag operation against PAT, got caught red handed on TV cameras.
  • Then they tried to temper medical records of deceased and injured people, got caught again in Jinnah Hospital yesterday.
  • Today they tried fake attack on Gullu Butt, got caught again.
Facepalm for Patwari League. :lol:

@Muhammad Omar come and defend this too. :rofl:

Kuttay ki maut aati hy to wo shehar ka rukh karta hey. Looks like same is happening with N-League in Lahore.

• They planned false flag operation against PAT, got caught red handed on TV cameras.
  • Then they tried to temper medical records of deceased and injured people, got caught again in Jinnah Hospital yesterday.
  • Today they tried fake attack on Gullu Butt, got caught again.
Facepalm for Patwari League. :lol:

@Muhammad Omar come and defend this too. :rofl:
LOL

Gullu Butt Beaten Up By Angry Mob In Court Premises
is pe bhi yehi kaha k maro sale ko.... garion k sheeshay tore ga to yeh to hoga.... 2 meri taraf se bhi maro isko :D:D:D:D

A reality of Media Exposed!

10428071_529862813786290_3153640474619773003_n.jpg

Attachments

• 10428071_529862813786290_3153640474619773003_n.jpg
    10428071_529862813786290_3153640474619773003_n.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 25
what facts i distort! Please comment
Always try to speak with the facts.
Howa mei teer chalanay sa kuch nai hota!
Ab agar app bolo tu mei sabit karu Quran ki roshni mei Tahir ul Qadri shahib ki haqiqat?
Bardashat ho jaye ga app ko such!
Sorry to say

ےشک بدترین خلائق الله کے نزدیک وہ لوگ ہیں جو بہرے ہیں گونگے ہیں جو کہ ذرا نہیں سمجھتے۔ Surah Anfal 8 Ayah 22.

Just give me the answer of one question?

1. Tahir ul qadri announched revolution sitting with choudry Shujat ,Altaf Hussain and Sheikh Rasheed?

A lot of people aren't going to like what I have to say. But I will say it anyway, because it is the truth.

I said from day one, that TuQ's movement will lead to something like this. Day one, I called it, I said that some of the things he's saying makes me uneasy, and I think it can be damaging for the state if he follows through on his rhetoric.

This was a sad incident, tragic loss of life, I shed a tear watching that little girl talk about her loved one. But honestly, both sides are to blame, the police should not have used such force. Proper action needs to be taken against them from within the police.

Another person to blame is TuQ himself. The things he had told his supporters undoubtedly led to this.
TuQ wanted bloodshed, he got it. And don't be fooled the response could not have come from high up in the ruling government, I pity those who believed the media on that.

@hasnain0099 savour this moment, it's not often I even partly agree with you or other PMLN supporters.

Let me just finish by saying this episode will be soon forgotten, but I am 100% sure now TuQ's movement will fail.
For me, he has shown himself in full now.

what facts i distort! Please comment
Always try to speak with the facts.
Howa mei teer chalanay sa kuch nai hota!
Ab agar app bolo tu mei sabit karu Quran ki roshni mei Tahir ul Qadri shahib ki haqiqat?
Bardashat ho jaye ga app ko such!
Sorry to say

ےشک بدترین خلائق الله کے نزدیک وہ لوگ ہیں جو بہرے ہیں گونگے ہیں جو کہ ذرا نہیں سمجھتے۔ Surah Anfal 8 Ayah 22.

Just give me the answer of one question?

1. Tahir ul qadri announched revolution sitting with choudry Shujat ,Altaf Hussain and Sheikh Rasheed?
so it is ur justification to kill people ... im not TuQ supporter ..but i am against using police as pets .... the same party u r defending have all those people for decade ... taab tu lafaz muaah se nhie nikla ..u still have their ministers in ur party ,..shameless hypocrates

Our Stupid Media jo mar gya uski bhi TUQ se baat krwa di :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

View attachment 35643

why not media is showing this?? may be this was before that's why police opened fire... you can't say this is before or after cause PAT is saying they did nothing it was police who were behind all this... when they were throwing stones the policemen were doing shelling of tear gas and throwing stones back... after this police would have opened fire

جاوید چوہدری: قادری صاحب آپ انقلاب کی باتیں کرتے ہیں اور اس نظام کو گندہ کہتے ہیں مگر جو دوسری جماعتیں آپ کے ساتھ کھڑی ہیں جیسے ایم کیو ایم ، قاف لیگ، تحریک انصاف وہ بھی تو ایسی نظام کے تحت قومی اسمبلی میں موجود فائدہ اُٹھا رہی ہیں کیا اپ ان کے ساتھ مل کر انقلاب لے آئیں گئے؟؟
طاہر القادری: میں اس پر کوئی کمینٹ نہیں کروں گا

Mr why are you laughing? There is video on youtube where Tuq pir jee is shown talking to someone who is dead.

Imran khan fraudia jumps into every issue where he can score some browny points, one can always see his negative attitude , I saw a video where he was smiling sarcastically while describing the killings that took place in lahore, this fraudia is doing his dirty politics even in the most tragic events instead of behaving sensibly.

On the other note, there was no need by the police to use fire arms, why cannot they use rubber bullets and water canons to disperse the agitators as is done in most of the countries these days. Unless police was fired at continuously and they had to fire back on the Qadri drama queen's workers , I cannot make sense of the use of fire by police as it is the extreme case and is never employed by police unless police receives fire from the opposite side. In any other country of the world if you fire at "police" then you are doomed, it is considered the worst of the crimes because police represent the writ of the state which is always honoured in the civilised countries.

Imran khan fraudia jumps into every issue where he can score some browny points, one can always see his negative attitude , I saw a video where he was smiling sarcastically while describing the killings that took place in lahore, this fraudia is doing his dirty politics even in the most tragic events instead of behaving sensibly.

On the other note, there was no need by the police to use fire arms, why cannot they use rubber bullets and water canons to disperse the agitators as is done in most of the countries these days. Unless police was fired at continuously and they had to fire back on the Qadri drama queen's workers , I cannot make sense of the use of fire by police as it is the extreme case and is never employed by police unless police receives fire from the opposite side. In any other country of the world if you fire at "police" then you are doomed, it is considered the worst of the crimes because police represent the writ of the state which is always honoured in the civilised countries.
Shaikhu is pulling his strings...He is playing in dangerous hands known for treachery. Shaikhu will rob him of whatever repute he is left with.....

A reality of Media Exposed!

View attachment 35665
Media will only show whatever suits them for rantings. Its ironic that in the morning news CNN was still covering Karachi Airport attack while the local media was busy in this new drama.

police didn't do it without the permission no one can everyone knew about this we all know that... but when police went there people gathered then they did shelling as usual we see police use tear gas people threw stones police threw stone.. in the the picture i showed it is clear that they threw petrol bombs maybe they did open fire on police that's why they fired.. other wise there was no reason for to fire they were just doing shelling and throwing stones brick at the people

this is all Tahir Ul Qadri's Fault that he said to his supporters to stand against Police otherwise the picture could be much different

View attachment 35644
O bhaie, TUQ has no tweeter account.... He never used it... Already said by TUQ today....

dnt worry bro geo will be opened in next few days ... they will help u distort facts
Well I believe they will still be the first ones to report your expected petrol bomb attack on raiwind. I hope you're ready for that....aren't you?

Shaikhu is pulling his strings...He is playing in dangerous hands known for treachery. Shaikhu will rob him of whatever repute he is left with.....

Media will only show whatever suits them for rantings. Its ironic that in the morning news CNN was still covering Karachi Airport attack while the local media was busy in this new drama.

I am sure it is Zaheer ul islam (the last rotten egg of musharraf gang) and perhaps some corp commanders (again last rotten eggs from musharraf gang) that are behind all the political instability happening in pakistan since last few months, they are the same character who behind the scene are also pulling the cords of sheeda talli, TUQ, pervez elahi, Imran khan fraudia (in his case indirectly).
Do you know how many musharraf loyalists are still left in the army and when they are going to retire.

Back
Top Bottom