What's new

State Terrorism of Punjab Govt against PAT exposed

I am sure it is Zaheer ul islam (the last rotten egg of musharraf gang) and perhaps some corp commanders (again last rotten eggs from musharraf gang) that are behind all the political instability happening in pakistan since last few months, do you know how many musharraf loyalists are still left in the army and when they are going to retire.
I know much more things but prefer to keep them to myself.

O bhaie, TUQ has no tweeter account.... He never used it... Already said by TUQ today....
Well would you take the word of mouth for anyone to believe?
or you're just implying that 3200+ tweets came out of nowhere or are a shazish against the TuK TuK?
Dr Tahir-ul-Qadri (TahirulQadri) on Twitter

O bhaie, can't you use your brain... his workers have many account ..they are using it.... But TUQ said he never tweeted and used this system.
Well one makes such argument when his brain fries out.....pull something better than that....It would take some effort but may not be beyond your capabilities.
It does seem official PAT account...

It would take some effort but may not be beyond your capabilities.
Chal maan liya aik gullu butt to Asli nikla.. Mgar tu to khusra hi nikla... Bus naam ka hi Gullu hai... Lol..... Ganja ka khas wafadar... Aor tunni aala dance os mehfil mein kernay k liyay. Have a peace and enjoy doing tunni aala dance... Lol.

His workers are pretending to be Tuq on twitter?
Thats more like a party driven account....

Chal maan liya aik gullu butt to Asli nikla.. Mgar tu to khusra hi nikla... Bus naam ka hi Gullu hai... Lol..... Ganja ka khas wafadar... Aor tunni aala dance os mehfil mein kernay k liyay. Have a peace and enjoy doing tunni aala dance... Lol.
Reinforces what I said earlier...:)

Thats more like a party driven account....

Reinforces what I said earlier...:)
Jigarr, tyar reh... Aik reinforce aor aanay wali hai.... Politicians can't run this country.... Jab tak Fojj ka danda na ho yeh log line pe nahi aatay. Ajeeb makhlook hain sab idharr.

Personally I have no sympathy with the people of Pakistan who choose to elect terrorists into power. I beggars belief that a nation so corrupt, where there is no value for life and survives on handouts deserves even to be a nation at all.

Personally I have no sympathy with the people of Pakistan who choose to elect terrorists into power. I beggars belief that a nation so corrupt, where there is no value for life and survives on handouts deserves even to be a nation at all.
Don't worry you're not the lone desperato....there are thousands like you here. But thanks anyways for posting something which has been posted a million times before.

Jigarr, tyar reh... Aik reinforce aor aanay wali hai.... Politicians can't run this country.... Jab tak Fojj ka danda na ho yeh log line pe nahi aatay. Ajeeb makhlook hain sab idharr.
Okey okey....:sleep:

The problem with people of Pakistan is they moan and complain which ever party is in power, yet they have very short memories of the previous government and elect the very same person back into power they were complaining about just a few years ago.

Nation of Pakistan needs a revolution similar to Iran and until the population wakes up and does this you will never climb out of this mess that your leaders have put you in.

I remember in the late 70's & 80's the Army had immense respect and dignity from the population of Pakistan. However that has been eroded over the years as they have become more and more politicised.

WAKE UP YOU FOOLS! your nation that you endeared and protected for so long from foreign forces, NEEDS YOU to protect it from POLITICIANS.

Last edited:
Well I believe they will still be the first ones to report your expected petrol bomb attack on raiwind. I hope you're ready for that....aren't you?
ooo i am ... bro didnt tell me are u a Butt ??? why dont u asnwer my questions .. u r behaving like BilluButt today

@hasnain0099 @Shahmir kashmir @Muhammad Omar @Shabaz Sharif @Jazzbot @Leader

Proof Gullu but a.k.a Shahid Butt is PML-N worker

up01.gif

1 - Number One Newspaper of Pakistan - Daily Jang- Jang Group

Express: Feb 2009

Daily Express Urdu Newspaper | Latest Pakistan News | Breaking News

Daily Express News Story

1100578524-1.gif

1100578525-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom