What's new

State Terrorism of Punjab Govt against PAT exposed

Asalam-o-alikum,

What a amazing country Pakistan is! We are doing operation against TTP claiming that they dont accept the rit of the state! and here in every media report i saw hundreds of PAT workers throwing stones on Police! 26 police men still in Hospital!
Secondly why PAT is getting so much time on media that they not have a one single elected representative in any assembly of Pakistan, our media never report the news of state, but they always keen to report those news which are against the state!

I condemn what happened in Lahore! this is absolutely brutul, but i am confused what imran said on that day!

Secondly i wanted to ask PAT workers, what they will say against the mass killing in Jamia Hafsa in the tenure of PML-Q, MQM and Sheikh Rasheed! PAT workers if they think that they will bring revolution by sitting with choudry shujaat, altaf hussain and Sheikh Rasheed then May Allah bless us from these kind of cycos.

Danish

know what anchor of express News Javaid chaudhry asked Tahir ul Qadri

جاوید چوہدری: قادری صاحب آپ انقلاب کی باتیں کرتے ہیں اور اس نظام کو گندہ کہتے ہیں مگر جو دوسری جماعتیں آپ کے ساتھ کھڑی ہیں جیسے ایم کیو ایم ، قاف لیگ، تحریک انصاف وہ بھی تو ایسی نظام کے تحت قومی اسمبلی میں موجود فائدہ اُٹھا رہی ہیں کیا اپ ان کے ساتھ مل کر انقلاب لے آئیں گئے؟؟
طاہر القادری: میں اس پر کوئی کمینٹ نہیں کروں گا

why Qadri kept quiet on this ques???

police didn't do it without the permission no one can everyone knew about this we all know that... but when police went there people gathered then they did shelling as usual we see police use tear gas people threw stones police threw stone.. in the the picture i showed it is clear that they threw petrol bombs maybe they did open fire on police that's why they fired.. other wise there was no reason for to fire they were just doing shelling and throwing stones brick at the people

this is all Tahir Ul Qadri's Fault that he said to his supporters to stand against Police otherwise the picture could be much different

View attachment 35644
so what .. i dnt care about the bullshit .. u attacked their head quarter under false pretext and they had every right to protect it .. TuQ. said stand up against state terrorism but u r unable to say it ... why was police there to drop the barriers in the first place ..show me one more place in last month where they did it ...?? bring it up morans patwari.. u know that it was planned that is why police was destroying shops so later they can blame in TuQ .. then ur party tried to temper record ..

Please if Noon league supporters have any shame .. please show me that which barriers where removed from any other place in lahore .. im not talking about the barriers in front of Sharif family friends and family??

so what .. i dnt care about the bullshit .. u attacked their head quarter under false pretext and they had every right to protect it .. TuQ. said stand up against state terrorism but u r unable to say it ... why was police there to drop the barriers in the first place ..show me one more place in last month where they did it ...?? bring it up morans patwari.. u know that it was planned that is why police was destroying shops so later they can blame in TuQ .. then ur party tried to temper record ..

Please if Noon league supporters have any shame .. please show me that which barriers where removed from any other place in lahore .. im not talking about the barriers in front of Sharif family friends and family??

10458310_615007288597827_4104368222934358163_n.jpg

ryt you don't even care about this shit either all you care is criticize and prise Imran khan

1907366_612710742160815_2268196814814457059_n.jpg

Imran khan se kaho k un bacho k ghar walon ki ayadat krlai jo khasre k injections se mare hain or jo paisa dharne or jalson me laga rha hai wohi Tameer-e-school or cancer hospital pe laga dai awam ka bhala hojai ga zaroor donations mangni hain

Last edited:
Asalam-o-alikum,

What a amazing country Pakistan is! We are doing operation against TTP claiming that they dont accept the rit of the state! and here in every media report i saw hundreds of PAT workers throwing stones on Police! 26 police men still in Hospital!
Secondly why PAT is getting so much time on media that they not have a one single elected representative in any assembly of Pakistan, our media never report the news of state, but they always keen to report those news which are against the state!

I condemn what happened in Lahore! this is absolutely brutul, but i am confused what imran said on that day!

Secondly i wanted to ask PAT workers, what they will say against the mass killing in Jamia Hafsa in the tenure of PML-Q, MQM and Sheikh Rasheed! PAT workers if they think that they will bring revolution by sitting with choudry shujaat, altaf hussain and Sheikh Rasheed then May Allah bless us from these kind of cycos.

Danish
one more guy protecting sharif family from the mass murder they commit

48 PAT workers are there , 11 died ... we all know that police tempered the record at hospital ,

whats wrong with u man? how can u come lal masjid with this.. let me tell u the difference .. they killed soileder, they kidnapped police men, they kidnapped chinese nationals .. then 7 days they were involved in muzakrat ,.. then they clmained they have sucided bombers.. then operation is done

GUlluButt logic used by patwaris
then blame media why they reported this ..shameful attitude

View attachment 35649
ryt you don't even care about this shit either all you care is criticize and prise Imran khan

View attachment 35650

Imran khan se kaho k un bacho k ghar walon ki ayadat krlai jo khasre k injections se mare hain or jo paisa dharne or jalson me laga rha hai wohi Tameer-e-school or cancer hospital pe laga dai awam ka bhala hojai ga zaroor donations mangni hain

Reply my question ...then i will reply that BolluButt logic

48 PAT workers are there , 11 died ... we all know that police tempered the record at hospital ,

whats wrong with u man? how can u come lal masjid with this.. let me tell u the difference .. they killed soileder, they kidnapped police men, they kidnapped chinese nationals .. then 7 days they were involved in muzakrat ,.. then they clmained they have sucided bombers.. then operation is done

Anti-encroachment operation continues in Lahore

no where it said mentions barriers ... moreover as it is dated they started it on Friday, cleary it was done so that the operation could be justified ... TuQ had court orders to have that barriers

i can also post news of Feb 2014 and Jan 2014... they were just barriers yar... things can be done with other ways they should have let them remove it and then went to LHC with the same orders that they showed on media... well leave this topic you see thing with some other angel me with some other

i can also post news of Feb 2014 and Jan 2014... they were just barriers yar... things can be done with other ways they should have let them remove it and then went to LHC with the same orders that they showed on media... well leave this topic you see thing with some other angel me with some other
yeah see u some other day with new GulloButt logic ...

bro an advice as friend .. please when it is wrong say its wrong .. i voted for PTi .,.. when i met imran khan i said alot of harsh comment on his security policy .. i have posted against PTI on this issue on this forum as well ..

yeah see u some other day with new GulloButt logic ...

bro an advice as friend .. please when it is wrong say its wrong .. i voted for PTi .,.. when i met imran khan i said alot of harsh comment on his security policy .. i have posted against PTI on this issue on this forum as well ..

come on yaar where did i said gullu butt isn't PML-N supporter where did i said Police did right by opening fire just admit that PAT and TUQ was also wrong they started all this they threw petrol bombs on Police...

Asalam-o-alikum,

O you who believe, fear Allah, and speak in straightforward words. Surah Ahzab 33 Ayah 70.

Brother i voted for PTI in this elections! so supporting the Sharifs is baseless!
secondly i am amazed that for Jamia Hafsa you quoted me all those things which we are from Media!

O you who believe, if a sinful person brings you a report, verify its correctness, lest you should harm a people out of ignorance, and then become remorseful on what you did. (6) Surah Hujraat 49 Ayah 6.

if Punjab government gave the same logic that PAT workers stoning the Police man, and hitting them then killing the workers is correct! then i hope you dont accept that logic, but the what mushi says against Jamia hafsa, according to you is correct! so the Question is why i dont belive on Pubjab government statement.

Thirdly Allah gave me the mind for use! Allah dont give me mind that people use my Mind! all the workers of PAT attached because their Maslaq is same as Tahir ul Qadri! and if Tahir ul Qadri asked them to remove their clothes they will do that!

Surely, the worst of all animals in the sight of Allah are the deaf and the dumb who do not understand. (22)Aurah Anfaal 8 Ayah 22.

May Allah gave us Wisdom to understand !

Danish

Back
Top Bottom