What's new

State Terrorism of Punjab Govt against PAT exposed

Imran Khan has serious security threats from the Nawaz league thugs.
It will be best if retired Army personnel specially SSG that are known to PTI are taken as his personal guards

dont expect anything fair and honorable from nawaz thugs.. he might even use his Lashker Jhangvi allies to cause some high profile assassination

I have Zilch 0% trust in our police and its affiliate civilian agencies. either Imran asks Pak army to provide support or the Army come forward and look after Imran Khan because any harm to him is against the national security.

I dont expect anything less and drastic from people who dont even spare harmless PAT supporters

Yes I agree with it. he needs to get four-six SSG boys..

these nooras will go to any length to safeguard their empire and crush opposition to it.

BqZac28CIAIytoO.jpg

BqZdlvRCIAIRcy6.png

I couldn't understand these common people, why they are working for these parties. Why don't they do proper jobs and make money for their families. Why don't they raise their kids properly.

Now, after all this bloodshed, who has gonna taken care of their families. Will Mr. Qadri will support their families.

Qadri is the person, who left all his supporters and went to Canada and settle there.

I hope they give the same treatment to Altafu changar, Imran fraudia and Sheeda talli supporters.

Police caught stealing during clashes

While PAT protestors and the police were caught in a scuffle, other members of the police were caught on CCTV footage in an act of theft.

The footage showed the policemen stealing money, fruits and canned goods from shops located in Model Town.

Image_0618-1848CH-931-e1403100098619.jpg

Express News screengrab of a policeman caught in the act.

Who is Gullu Butt?

Caught on tape: Vandal-in-chief is ‘PML-N worker’

723500-GulluButt-1403038213-602-640x480.JPG

Gullu Butt breaks windows of a car during the clash between police and PAT workers. PHOTO: INP

LAHORE:
A police ‘tout’ Gullu Butt, who smashed windscreens and windows of vehicles outside the Minhajul Quran International Secretariat in the presence of the SP Model Town-led police contingent, is said to be an active member of the ruling PML-N.

Television footage shows Gullu brought to the scene on a motorcycle. He was brandishing a club and chanting slogans.

When the melee broke out, he started smashing windscreens and windows of private vehicles with his club. No police official tried to stop him and the vandalism continued unabated.

Gullu Butt, who is said to be a resident of Faisal Town, is a police tout. It is learnt that a VIP calls him Sher-e-Punjab (Lion of Punjab). Gullu supplied water and cold drinks to the police officials throughout the operation.

However, he quickly disappeared after the operation, triggering suspicion that some police officers might have advised him to slip away lest the game was spoilt. However, since he has been caught on tape vandalising vehicles, all police officers pretend they don’t know him.

CCPO Lahore Chaudhry Shafiq Ahmed has ordered the arrest of the person who vandalised vehicles – but he couldn’t be arrested till the filing of this report.

Caught on tape: Vandal-in-chief is ‘PML-N worker’ – The Express Tribune

Gullu Butt, the long arm of the law!

Gullu Butt, the man responsible for damaging more than 20 vehicles belonging to citizens during the police’s violent attack on Tehreek Minhajul Quran (TMQ) and Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT) workers in Lahore’s Faisal Town locality, is a police tout known for extortion and blackmailing of shopkeepers and residents of the area.

Butt was seen shamelessly dancing around after vandalising public property and his ‘services’ were acknowledged by none other than Model Town Superintendent of Police Tariq Aziz, who embraced the rascal and also patted his back. Aziz was also in-charge of the entire operation on Tuesday which brings the police’s claim of an anti-encroachment campaign gone wrong in an entirely different perspective.

Sources told Pakistan Today that soon after TV channels started showing footages of Butt’s vandalism, his friends in the police asked him to go underground to escape arrest. Butt has a history of notoriety and he has been a constant source of nuisance for the area residents, sources added.

Late on Tuesday, SP Tariq Aziz was made an Officer on Special Duty by Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif while Butt remains at large when this report was made at 1am on Wednesday.

Gullu Butt, the long arm of the law! | Pakistan Today

-------------------------------

Yesterday's drama in Model Town Lahore was a planned state terrorism of Punjab Govt, they did fake attacks on vehicles and police and then killed 8 PAT workers in response. CM Punjab Shahbaz Sharif said he didn't know what was happening in Lahore yesterday, while this whole drama lasted for more than 8 freaking hours and all media channels were giving live coverage.

Gullu Butt has been exposed big time as he is core worker of PML-N Lahore. He still remains at large after creating all this mess.

PS: I ain't PAT supporter, am just against this barbaric act.

=======================================================

Edit: Some more proofs of Gullu Butt as PML-N worker and right hand of Shahbaz Sharif in Lahore.

Gullu Butt: The ugly face Pakistani politics – The Express Tribune Blog
Police arrests PML-N activist for vandalism in Model Town protest - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

@Leader @mafiya @Armstrong @balixd @RAMPAGE @Fulcrum15 @Aeronaut @pkuser2k12 @Zarvan @Peaceful Civilian @Echelon @chauvunist @cb4 @hasnain0099 @Shabaz Sharif @Devil Soul @arushbhai @W.11 @Sedqal @batmannow @Khalidr @Akheilos @AdeelFaheem @IceCold @EyanKhan @Hyperion @saiyan0321 @Abu Nazar @HRK @Muhammad Omar @Aether @Jungibaaz @Luftwaffe

When rulers are so proud of their power they start making mistakes like this. The same way Bhutto made the mistakes. I think this is all the natural cycle. Sharif's are heading towards their fate. Good luck Sharif's.

When rulers are so proud of their power they start making mistakes like this. The same way Bhutto made the mistakes. I think this is all the natural cycle. Sharif's are heading towards their fate. Good luck Sharif's.
Words

Lahore is following footsteps of Karachi pretty nicely, Sharifs seem to have been inspired by monopolists dwell in Karachi ... For a moment I thought all those clashes were happening in Karachi..
Hi, PMLN was involved in Karachi operation...it was turned against MQM and SHARIF party badmash used same tactics against MQM

Like? To me the only mistake was jumping as the joy ride of power, helping drowning ship of East Pakistan with Gen Yahya and Company....

Imran Khan has serious security threats from the Nawaz league thugs.
It will be best if retired Army personnel specially SSG that are known to PTI are taken as his personal guards

dont expect anything fair and honorable from nawaz thugs.. he might even use his Lashker Jhangvi allies to cause some high profile assassination

I have Zilch 0% trust in our police and its affiliate civilian agencies. either Imran asks Pak army to provide support or the Army come forward and look after Imran Khan because any harm to him is against the national security.

I dont expect anything less and drastic from people who dont even spare harmless PAT supporters

Whatever happened in Lahore won't be in the worst dreams of PML (N). Lahore is their power house. They definitely don't want to spoil their base camp.

Things were pretty straight and good for PML (N). Even in Karachi MQM had to go on back footing due to Altaf's interrogation in London. Imran Khan couldn't show any good governance in KPK. Apparently PTI has to face serious problems in any coming elections in KPK. PPP is playing a role of friendly opposition in Sindh and in the center and secondly, PPP top brass is facing a serious problem of leadership. This will take time to settle down.

The root cause of the problem is in Nawaz camp. Within the government, they are not sharing any power with any party. Within the party, even the top brass of the party is treated as doormats. Lately the conflict with interior minister Ch. Nisar Ali Khan, is the biggest example, how the party top brass is treated. All the important portfolio's of center and provincial are in the hands of two brothers. The government, corporations and agency are being run without any heads and both brothers are using powers of those agencies. This shows the mindset of both Sharif's. Even family owned businesses are not run like this, the way they are running the government.

Next comes dealing with the important functionaries of the government. The way Sharif's are dealing with the army, sooner or later they will have to fix both naughty Sharif's. Whether there was a crisis of Geo, appointment of defense minister or visit to India, the Sharif's embarrassed the army. Somehow the other Sharif forgets that army is the biggest stakeholder in the power structure. Even the American President first thing in the morning does is take briefings from the National Security Agency. This thing is difficult to understand by Sharif's, who are very fascinated by Arab Kings's. They forget Pakistan is a very complicated democratically run third world country without oil reserves.

Same thing Sharif's are doing with bureaucracy. They are treating them like doormat's. Bureaucrats are highly educated and trained group of the country.

Anyhow, I think, both army and bureaucracy would have started backfiring. There are a lot of chances they have staged this sort of drama, which could be proved a grave in Sharif's future.

I couldn't understand these common people, why they are working for these parties. Why don't they do proper jobs and make money for their families. Why don't they raise their kids properly.

Now, after all this bloodshed, who has gonna taken care of their families. Will Mr. Qadri will support their families.

Qadri is the person, who left all his supporters and went to Canada and settle there.

Tuq is person who have more security then PM and only do jalsa in big fat bullet proof container. How he could afford all that is pretty well known but ignored by his supporters.

And i also don't understand someone taking chances with his life for any leader of Pakistan let alone tuq.

Lo police per petrol bomb, wa. Still believe police shouldnt have used lethal bullets, especially after i found that no police wala was killed. Thats what tuq wanted all along.

Looking at videos, police was well protected from stones and bricks anyway.

check this out gathering bricks on roof

10462877_664844880231365_8160415679308655552_n.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom