What's new

State Terrorism of Punjab Govt against PAT exposed

come again?! :unsure:

What? The clash took place outside PAT Secretariat which had a mosque and a madrassa. CCPO Lahore claimed yesterday that they have recovered 53 automatic weapons from PAT workers during yesterday clashes. 3 women were among deceased, were they carrying automatic weapons? :unsure:

Is this Palestine or is this Indian Kashmir?

10492047_10202122352362331_5887331388323907913_n.jpg

none of the above.

its the City of 2 Lions.. who came with 35 Punctures and a heavy mandate and their thugs took the lives of these people

I pray that the Nawaz league pays with the blood of their children and their loved ones for the brutal murder of these people

this is the same shameless party whose party members curse Army for Lal masjid and Bughti operation and have been criticizing and cursing it fighting the TTP.

I have already lost loved ones due to the BLA and TTP terrorism so I can pray the same for both PMLn and its supporters that they suffer the same fate because thats only justice. I pray everyday that Nawaz Sherif sees the bloodied headless , bullet riddled and blown up bodies of his loved ones and lives with that memory for rest of his miserable life

Amen

What do the innocent loved ones of Nawaz Sharif have to do with the evils of Nawaz Sharif?

I cannot say amen to your dua bother. It is injustice (zulm). and not a dua or prayer

You cannot kill innocents for revenge. NS must be held accountable and those that martyred your loved ones. Not other innocent people even if they are NS loved ones

What do the innocent loved ones of Nawaz Sharif have to do with the evils of Nawaz Sharif?

I cannot say amen to your dua bother. It is injustice (zulm). and not a dua or prayer

You cannot kill innocents for revenge. NS must be held accountable and those that martyred your loved ones. Not other innocent people even if they are NS loved ones
I ask the same when I look at the victims of Quetta, Khuzdar, taftan, karachi , peshawar and rest of the country

what did they have to do with America or Musharraf? this budoa is for the suffering of the actual culprits. do you know Allah takes away the things someone loves the most as a punishment.
I wont push it any further becaues I am not out there for political scroing but I want these people to suffer the same fate so that they understand what the loss and tragedy means.. otherwise there will be always that question

"if they dont have wheat to eat then why dont they eat rice instead?"
(do you know the story behind that question?)

coming back to tragedy.. I question my the taliban loving Judiciary is not taking any sou Motto action over this tragedy? the former bastard chief justice who left his legacy behind used to take suo motto action over the contents of airport luggage, traffic cops and prices of Samosas.. same SOBs reside there who I hold responsible for tens of thousands of deaths of Pakistanis.. they allowed repeat terrorist mass murderers like Malik Ishaq walk away freely.

may the souls of the innocents rest in peace. I call upon the Judgment of Allah Subhan Ta'alah on the perpetrators

Hazrat Umer (R.A) used to say that even if a goat will die of hunger, I will be responsible. PML-N has ruled Punjab for around 26 years. It was their responsibility to improve police and make it independent. They couldn't do it in 26 long years. This terrible incident just happened yesterday and today we have this: فیصل آباد میں ایس ایچ او سے تلخ کلامی پر نوجوان قتل – ایکسپریسس اردو

Besides, all kids of Sharif family are either part of govt or are enjoying businesses abroad because of looted money of Sharif family, so it is wise to pray that their kids will also pay the price.

coming back to tragedy.. I question my the taliban loving Judiciary is not taking any sou Motto action over this tragedy? the former bastard chief justice who left his legacy behind used to take suo motto action over the contents of airport luggage, traffic cops and prices of Samosas.. same SOBs reside there who I hold responsible for tens of thousands of deaths of Pakistanis.. they allowed repeat terrorist mass murderers like Malik Ishaq walk away freely.
may the souls of the innocents rest in peace.

I call upon the Judgment of Allah Subhan Ta'alah on the perpetrators

Sir: Lahore clashes: Police tamper with medical reports of injured – The Express Tribune

DSP Lahore, and suspended SP (who was involved in yesterday's mess) are caught by media in Jinnah Hospital Lahore, threatening doctors to temper medical reports and replace the cause of death and injuries from bullets to pebbles. :pissed:

Is this Palestine or is this Indian Kashmir?

10492047_10202122352362331_5887331388323907913_n.jpg

none of the above.

its the City of 2 Lions.. who came with 35 Punctures and a heavy mandate and their thugs took the lives of these people

I pray that the Nawaz league pays with the blood of their children and their loved ones for the brutal murder of these people

this is the same shameless party whose party members curse Army for Lal masjid and Bughti operation and have been criticizing and cursing it fighting the TTP.

I have already lost loved ones due to the BLA and TTP terrorism so I can pray the same for both PMLn and its supporters that they suffer the same fate because thats only justice. I pray everyday that Nawaz Sherif sees the bloodied headless , bullet riddled and blown up bodies of his loved ones and lives with that memory for rest of his miserable life

Amen

clearly the wounds are on head and neck... all killed in execution style..

Allah ki lanat ho in haramkhor nooro per or tabah ho in ki nasleen

Lahore police pressurise doctors to change medical reports of PAT workers http://goo.gl/cO7zsR

Bqa4xf2CMAEHL6t.jpg

They have already recovered automatic weapons from a PAT Secretariat which was mainly for religious teachings. Yesterday during 11th Hour, someone said, If media wasn't there broadcasting everything then probably Punjab Govt would have recovered maps of Qadripur and Indian weapons from PAT custody.

and here is more:

"Doctors, requesting anonymity, confirmed to Express News that they were asked by police to add names of police personnel injured in the incident as well. However, they said there was no police personnel currently admitted in the hospital, as they had been discharged at night."

Lahore clashes: Police tamper with medical reports of injured – The Express Tribune

and here is more:

"Doctors, requesting anonymity, confirmed to Express News that they were asked by police to add names of police personnel injured in the incident as well. However, they said there was no police personnel currently admitted in the hospital, as they had been discharged at night."

Lahore clashes: Police tamper with medical reports of injured – The Express Tribune

Sorry state of affairs really. This is the situation of punjab police after 6 times rules of PML-N, and then they brag about what PTI has done in KPK in just one year. At least they've made KP police independent from political interferences in just one year time.

Sorry state of affairs really. This is the situation of punjab police after 6 times rules of PML-N, and then they brag about what PTI has done in KPK in just one year. At least they've made KP police independent from political interferences in just one year time.

well said. the difference cannot be more obvious. but someone on this forum said 'haters gonna hate'

FIR launched against 3000 PAT workers and TuQ's son.

had hai haramzadagi ki by noora party !

kasam say.. koi sharam haya nai in main aur phir shehbaz sharif kehta hay kay usay kuch pata he nai.

Lahore is following footsteps of Karachi pretty nicely, Sharifs seem to have been inspired by monopolists dwell in Karachi ... For a moment I thought all those clashes were happening in Karachi..

On the side note
Police wale kise ke bhi nahi hote not even their parents, Jis ne haram khila diya ussi ke sath ya phir power holders. Punjab is specially in Pakistan showing the true color of this mentality
and it's not from now. Jagirdar choudhry ke ghundon se bach geya tou they hand over the case to police. Hamare tax pe palne wale Sab se pehley hamari wot lagate hain. Beshram behaya

kasam say.. koi sharam haya nai in main aur phir shehbaz sharif kehta hay kay usay kuch pata he nai.
Pata kiyun nai hai? Kiya woh Kenya ka CM hai? Pata laga na uskay baap ka kaam tha kiya? Seriously I get pissed off when politicians say such crap...

Jub jalsa kerna tha tub tou pata tha kidher kidher jana hai ab kuch malum hi nai hota! Nahi khanda mila ker khara hona atta hai...Bus calling others burger boys how about biryani twins!?

clearly the wounds are on head and neck... all killed in execution style..

Allah ki lanat ho in haramkhor nooro per or tabah ho in ki nasleen

Lahore police pressurise doctors to change medical reports of PAT workers http://goo.gl/cO7zsR

Bqa4xf2CMAEHL6t.jpg
Imran Khan has serious security threats from the Nawaz league thugs.
It will be best if retired Army personnel specially SSG that are known to PTI are taken as his personal guards

dont expect anything fair and honorable from nawaz thugs.. he might even use his Lashker Jhangvi allies to cause some high profile assassination

I have Zilch 0% trust in our police and its affiliate civilian agencies. either Imran asks Pak army to provide support or the Army come forward and look after Imran Khan because any harm to him is against the national security.

I dont expect anything less and drastic from people who dont even spare harmless PAT supporters

Back
Top Bottom