What's new

DISGUTSING CAMPAIGN AGAINST HEALTH BY PML N

In that case fed is indeed responsible.

I assure you Fed is responsible to provide vaccines to Provinces.

Fed is committing crime, I failed to understand why KPK Government has not filed initial charges against Fed for providing vaccines that have caused deaths it is unusual that children are getting sick and dieing in Numbers from vaccinations.

These samples of vaccines and blood should be sent to foreign country lab [without telling Gov to which country] so it is cleared what is wrong with it so Gov is caught asap in their sinister plans.

I assure you Fed is responsible to provide vaccines to Provinces.

Fed is committing crime, I failed to understand why KPK Government has not filed initial charges against Fed for providing vaccines that have caused deaths it is unusual that children are getting sick and dieing in Numbers from vaccinations.

These samples of vaccines and blood should be sent to foreign country lab [without telling Gov to which country] so it is cleared what is wrong with it so Gov is caught asap in their sinister plans.

Well PTI vs N fight 24/7, no way PTI will keep quite for so long. Its been more then a week now, seem like PTI maybe the reason for this mess. Anyway lets wait and see.

1st they need to find out what caused the death, whether it was vaccine or not(99% chance it wasnt).
f govt ignores it it will cause another vaccination disaster

I am 500% sure that measles.vaccination didn't killed those kids..why because its simply not possible..its like saying watching a movie killed a boy...they could have died due to dozens of reasons..now instead of refuting the claims on PTV news the fesral govt pml n guys are saying that its measles vaccination.
And I can't believe how idiot one can be , vaccination is a very simple thing it isn't brain surgery, even a retard can vaccinate a child...
you are 500 % sure ..ohh wait u were supervising the untrained..staff with possible heated vaccine .....there could be alot of reasons why those poor kids died ..and faulty injections & poorly kept vaccine could be possible reason .......
u #pity ian should be use to such allegation as u hv been doing it before being rejected in elections ...

So where did KPK gov refute this NEWS???? Or any other Official of KPK Gov??

KPK Gov didn't take any action against the vaccination or just to check why 12 kids died and you are blaming PML-N

You guys are metally sick people, for you guys playing dirty politics on the death of children is quite honourable thing to do just to score brawny points against your opponent political party. Same is the case with PTI which also indulges in the same dirty politics. It seems like what I was thinking was wrong you people have not learned any lesson from past, if the same criminal behaviour from political parties continue then be ready to welcome another martial law and this time no one will save your a****, no more pardon , straight to gallows.

You guys are metally sick people, for you guys playing dirty politics on the death of children is quite honourable thing to do just to score brawny points against your opponent political party. Same is the case with PTI which also indulges in the same dirty politics. It seems like what I was thinking was wrong you people have not learned any lesson from past, if the same criminal behaviour from political parties continue then be ready to welcome another martial law and this time no one will save your a****, no more pardon , straight to gallows.

This Anti-biotic is becomes a Candy.....bring it on:pop:

And by the way instead of threatening gallows to everyone including politician+Judiciary+Media+Civil society, why don't you people just Nuke whole Pakistan by yourself, its rather serves your purpose a lot better......or there is still a time to reach that rabidness:azn:

This Anti-biotic is becomes a Candy.....bring it on:pop:

And by the way instead of threatening gallows to everyone including politician+Judiciary+Media+Civil society, why don't you people just Nuke whole Pakistan by yourself, its rather serves your purpose a lot better......or there is still a time to reach that rabidness:azn:

All the political parties in pakistan have zero street power, PMLN's real aukat was just 14 seats in 2002 elections when all rural biradari driven candidates were inducted in PMLQ by the establishment. PPP's aukat was also 17 seats when the same establishment made the field open for PMLN in 1997. Same is the aukat of imran khan's PTI , they got 3200 votes in 2013 in pindi bhattian constituency where they are claiming the victory of a biradari driven candidate that just contested on PTI ticket against another biradari driven candidate that contested on PMLN ticket.

That is the aukat of all political parties in pakistan , they cannot win outside of city centres unless big biradri candidate is contesting on their ticket. Then they self-proclaimed bloody so-called fake leaders ask why people dont come on streets when martial law comes, or why people are taking side of ISI and army instead of Geo on whose side we are standing, stupid phuddu zehniat.

Oh please i as not scoring any points for any political party.... but telling that stupid guy who just put every political party in every issue without even knowing the NEWS all PTI supporters are doing all day finding some negative news about PML-N and don't even think what PTI is doing in KPK wvwn these kids died KPK gov didn't take any action all their concerns is how to send the present gov home so that IK become PM and for that they are conducting rallies and putting allegation on everyone

i saw on national news, news saying kids died of measles vaccinations..

i am utterly disgusted by PML N government using govt media to defame a govt lead immunization program against measles..this is a war crime...politics aside, i never imagine govt could risk million of Pakistani children lifes merely for politcal sake..in our 70 years history no govt has gone to such low standards, infect, no govt in whole planet has gone to such low standards..
measles is no.1 child killer after diarrheas and Pakistan is one of the few countries in category C and it seems this will remain so thanks to utterly disgusting media campaign of PML N

words coming from a doctor

dont these pathetic loser of pmln bark every pre-Ramazan against SKMCH and RC ?

shameful creatures nooners are !

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom