What's new

PTI, PML-Q discuss formation of grand alliance against PML-N govt

Basically he frustrated. Age is not on his side, will be 68 by next elections, will loose all charm with females and kids, therefore is ready to lay in front of all tom, dick and harry, next will be MQM, mark my words, SMQ also hinted in any talk show that they will going to meet MQM. What a shameless character this jaali pathan is.

WTF is this statement .. Reported

PML-Q is not welcomed, else it will be a political fight not for the rights of people.

This is a very bad day in the history of Pakistan.

Mark it as black day - The looters have joined hands with the only less corrupt party of the country

Mark it as black day - The looters have joined hands with the only less corrupt party of the country
it will be a disaster....but i think IK not going to approve it....i have doubts! he knows he will lose popular support by going this way!

PMLQ is willing to make alliances with a donkey at this point

they havent finalized it yet or have they?...it was just a meeting....
They cannot do anything alone so I don't have problem if they ally against PML(N). I will still support them.
Oh i remember...you acknowledge in past of being relatives of Chaudhris.
They did a lot in education field. They gave free books and free education to those who cannot afford it. They increased extra circular activities. They invested a lot in education. But PMLN government has say no to all funds allocated in education sector.

They shareef brothers did bankrupt my department but thanks to PMLQ and Mian Amir Mehmood for saving it. Now they are again getting their dirty hands on us.

musharaf kay waqt pak ki halat dekho aur ab dekho democrazy mai

Waqai, Musharraf kay dor main ham kafi Khudkafeel thay, Apany hi mulk say drone urtay thay apay hi logon ka liyay.....Woh Sunehri dor phir wapis ana chahiyay.

No one is better at this time. I don't think PTI can do something if they every got hold.

PMLQ is better choice for now.

Back
Top Bottom