What's new

PTI, PML-Q discuss formation of grand alliance against PML-N govt

10334456_653519421369793_1451536824589758307_n.png

look at the thread by noora from 2011

PML-Q hints at alliance with PTI :lol:

yeh munafeeqeen asay hi kertay rahe hain or kertay rahen gaye, ab mqm kay sath bhi alliance ka rona royain gaye... the fact is they are trying to minimize the effect of protest, which has made noora munafiqeen pee in their pants !

@Jazzbot check this :omghaha:

They will be posting about PTI + PML-Q alliance even in 2052 :lol:

look at the thread by noora from 2011

PML-Q hints at alliance with PTI :lol:

yeh munafeeqeen asay hi kertay rahe hain or kertay rahen gaye, ab mqm kay sath bhi alliance ka rona royain gaye... the fact is they are trying to minimize the effect of protest, which has made noora munafiqeen pee in their pants !

@Jazzbot check this :omghaha:

IK is under pressure for sometime but now he began to compromise against Establishment:tsk:
well i think u know very much about establishment ... as ur party leader is illegitimate child of your establishment ... just one thng if u r made by establishment, u think everyone is

PTI delegation meets PML-Q chief
Reuters
ISLAMABAD: A Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) delegation has reached the residence of Pakistan Muslim League-Quaid (PML-Q) leader Chaudhry Shujaat Hussain on Wednesday, DawnNews reported.

The meeting comes at a time when the PML-Q and the PTI have hinted at the formation of agrand opposition alliance against the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) government.

Earlier, Shujaat had also announced the PML-Q’s support for the protest of the PTI against the alleged election rigging on May 11.

He had said that after May election last year, the PTI had been raising a voice against rigging in election, adding that even after a passage of one year, the election tribunals were unable to decide the election petitions of candidates.

@Tameem @Leader @Jazzbot @Jzaib @cb4

Reuters
ISLAMABAD: A Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) delegation has reached the residence of Pakistan Muslim League-Quaid (PML-Q) leader Chaudhry Shujaat Hussain on Wednesday, DawnNews reported.

The meeting comes at a time when the PML-Q and the PTI have hinted at the formation of agrand opposition alliance against the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) government.

Earlier, Shujaat had also announced the PML-Q’s support for the protest of the PTI against the alleged election rigging on May 11.

He had said that after May election last year, the PTI had been raising a voice against rigging in election, adding that even after a passage of one year, the election tribunals were unable to decide the election petitions of candidates.

Chhor Yaar! Imran Alal Ilan Gobar bhee Khye, uske Pujarion nay tab bhee yehee kehtay rehna hay naheeen naheeeen yeh tu Rasgullah hay:omghaha:

As I said before, its mainly for putting pressure on govt to do election reforms and introduce electronic voting for all by-elections, local bodies elections as well as for next general elections. Nothing wrong with seeking support on this core issue, the future of our next generations lies on this.

Reuters

As I said before, its mainly for putting pressure on govt to do election reforms and introduce electronic voting for all by-elections, local bodies elections as well as for next general elections. Nothing wrong with seeking support on this core issue, the future of our next generations lies on this.

I am not aware of any bill moved in NA for election reforms, by PTI or PML-Q, are you???? if so can u please share the info, 2ndly the news coming are of GRAND ALLIANCE against the sitting Gov... forming alliances and putting pressure on the sitting Gov is part of democracy, i am not against the formation, but saying that this is just for election reforms is where i disagree :)

I am not aware of any bill moved in NA for election reforms, by PTI or PML-Q, are you???? if so can u please share the info, 2ndly the news coming are of GRAND ALLIANCE against the sitting Gov... forming alliances and putting pressure on the sitting Gov is part of democracy, i am not against the formation, but saying that this is just for election reforms is where i disagree :)

If you are not aware of something, then it doesn't mean it didn't happen. Sheeri Mizari moved a bill in NA for election reforms, right of voting for over seas Pakistanis and for electronic voting. A committee was formed and a PML-N parliamentarian (Saad Rafique) was appointed as head of that committee, they reviewed and discussed these things and then Saad Rafique told the parliament that electronic voting and election reforms can't be done because our nation is mostly paindu. This is the best the paindu league could come up with. :hitwall:

Watch 1:10 onwards, and enjoy..

Chhor Yaar! Imran Alal Ilan Gobar bhee Khye, uske Pujarion nay tab bhee yehee kehtay rehna hay naheeen naheeeen yeh tu Rasgullah hay:omghaha:
u are calling pml n kobar??? bro ur party has 70 % of gobar .. they are the one who puit u in real place ..that is jail .. u took them in party as u were fearing u will loose election .. so what iu are calling u gobar .. bhie ap tu nahey hoye hoo gobar mei

instead its the very best of PTI & IMRAN till yet on the right time?

u are calling pml n kobar??? bro ur party has 70 % of gobar .. they are the one who puit u in real place ..that is jail .. u took them in party as u were fearing u will loose election .. so what iu are calling u gobar .. bhie ap tu nahey hoye hoo gobar mei
just mention me, when you feel under enemy fire, i m on sharp shooting these days ?:pakistan::enjoy:

BnmfRVFIcAAStrO.jpg

pmln should also support, but saad rigger says that Pakistani nation is illiterate, bio-matric system is not for them... I hope nooras wont agree with this jahil insan !

BnmfRVFIcAAStrO.jpg

pmln should also support, but saad rigger says that Pakistani nation is illiterate, bio-matric system is not for them... I hope nooras wont agree with this jahil insan !

Saad Rigging is talking about his paindu voters only.

On topic, the image you posted further proves that the alliance between PTI and PML-Q is just for election reforms. Nothing wrong in joining forces for a good cause.

Saad Rigging is talking about his paindu voters only.

On topic, the image you posted further proves that the alliance between PTI and PML-Q is just for election reforms. Nothing wrong in joining forces for a good cause.

PTI delegation now meeting with Muttehda Wahdatul Muslameen.... so clearly the noora propaganda is lies as usual.

Back
Top Bottom