What's new

PTI, PML-Q discuss formation of grand alliance against PML-N govt

i dont like PMLQ:(
politics is not about personal likes & dislikes ?
its about getting a common agenda , for the safty & progress of the country?
its about time , that PTI & its leadrrship shows the nation that, they are not one party show , & they can form alliances when ever its needed in the larger national intersts?

why not its not about getting the rule , its about to get rid of a croupt & fake govt?

Typical pmln munafiqaat bhara propaganda, what pml-Q can do good for us with its 2 seats? :lol:

simple lies by noora munafiqeen !

IK is doing the same mistake again , this idiot should take Shiekh Rasheed with and tahir ul qadri ... than make an alliance ...
amongst all these "chutiyape " ke leader Tahir ul qadri is much better , and he proves at 11 may speech , the way he describe a picture of real democracy , it was very clear that he has done his homework a lot better than these Assholes leader ...
he give a very detail catalog of his intention when he talk about "inqalab"
but IK is also acting like a dictator in his party , he just want him to be everything . similar to ( I ME or MAIN ) ..
someone hit a baseball bat on IK head ...may be that blow will cure him

Typical pmln munafiqaat bhara propaganda, what pml-Q can do good for us with its 2 seats? :lol:

simple lies by noora munafiqeen !
The problem is not the seats.. It's their background

They are known thugs of punjab. It's their character which is hard to digest. One of my distant relative but close family friend has been ripped off by the Chaudhry brothers and if you hear the story, you will start laughing. It is hard to believe if anybody can even patch up with brothers at this time.
-------------------------------
I always believed PTI had a secret understanding during the May 11 elections as when the supporters for PML-Q came over to my home, they didn't ask vote for PML-Q. They said vote for National Assembly seat to Chaudhry Parvez Ellahi and for provincial assembly seat for PTI as they claimed they were not in position to win the provincial assembly seat in our constituency. I was laughing to hear them seeking vote for another party :lol:

I requested one of my relative who is intense supporter of PML-Q to vote for PTI during the elections. He said, look we have family relationship with PML-Q and his money is stuck due to the project he was involved in during the PML-Q government in Punjab and after the change of government, his projected was stopped and the money he had invested is yet to be given back to him even after 5 years so he said he cannot vote for anybody else and I was surprised to see him especially coming from Lahore to my city to vote for PTI at the last moment. So I believe the secret understanding was always there

Zardari ko be bolalo. Oskay be PML-Q kay saat achay talokaat hai :D

The problem is not the seats.. It's their background

They are known thugs of punjab. It's their character which is hard to digest. One of my distant relative but close family friend has been ripped off by the Chaudhry brothers and if you hear the story, you will start laughing. It is hard to believe if anybody can even patch up with brothers at this time.
-------------------------------
I always believed PTI had a secret understanding during the May 11 elections as when the supporters for PML-Q came over to my home, they didn't ask vote for PML-Q. They said vote for National Assembly seat to Chaudhry Parvez Ellahi and for provincial assembly seat for PTI as they claimed they were not in position to win the provincial assembly seat in our constituency. I was laughing to hear them seeking vote for another party :lol:fell

I requested one of my relative who is intense supporter of PML-Q to vote for PTI during the elections. He said, look we have family relationship with PML-Q and his money is stuck due to the project he was involved in during the PML-Q government in Punjab and after the change of government, his projected was stopped and the money he had invested is yet to be given back to him even after 5 years so he said he cannot vote for anybody else and I was surprised to see him especially coming from Lahore to my city to vote for PTI at the last moment. So I believe the secret understanding was always there

you and you fellow gujrati jutti chor :lol:

He's in love with Ganja Sharif these days, busy meeting him in PM house.. :coffee:

Meetings to hote rehtee hai. He also met with Imran Khan and Musharraf. On ho nay to koi baat nahi ke alliance ke. Beta agar koi oor bahana hai to vo bhe bata de.

Meetings to hote rehtee hai. He also met with Imran Khan and Musharraf. On ho nay to koi baat nahi ke alliance ke. Beta agar koi oor bahana hai to vo bhe bata de.

Chacha patwari same can be said about PTI and PMLQ, they just contacted each others which is normal since both are in opposition. Even Khursheed Shah is in contacts with PTI parliamentarians a lot, being opposition leader. Chill chacha, its good for your age and health.

Chacha patwari same can be said about PTI and PMLQ, they just contacted each others which is normal since both are in opposition. Even Khursheed Shah is in contacts with PTI parliamentarians a lot, being opposition leader. Chill chacha, its good for your age and health.

Imran never meet Zardari.. just for the record...atleast I know not if he every met him...

it was this crown munafiq nawaz who has been sitting on Zardari's lap for last 6 years...

Imran never meet Zardari.. just for the record...atleast I know not if he every met him...

it was this crown munafiq nawaz who has been sitting on Zardari's lap for last 6 years...

Its called patwari logic. If Nawaz and Zardari sleep together on a single bed its perfectly fine, but if PTI talks about an opposition alliance with small parties on the issue of election rigging to put more pressure on govt, then its the worst thing in history of entire mankind.. :hitwall:

This guy is getting desperate. He can't wait 4 more years. He knows if PML-N delivers he won't get a turn. If PTI supporters don't like the word 'alliance' then whats all this Dharna stuff. Why sit with rejected, corrupt, and terrorist parties like PAT, PML-Q, MQM, APML, AML, Ji ? So much so for 'naya Pakistan'

Its called patwari logic. If Nawaz and Zardari sleep together on a single bed its perfectly fine, but if PTI talks about an opposition alliance with small parties on the issue of election rigging to put more pressure on govt, then its the worst thing in history of entire mankind.. :hitwall:

:laugh: yara yeh patwari nasal hi asi hai... qeem walay naan say tou inki aqal bani hai... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom