What's new

Did Saudi Arabia cancel a large arms deal to buy Turkish warships?

Status
Not open for further replies.
they have no reason they just bouth 350 bilion dollar weapons and 4 lcs farigate from usa
What up your sphincter!?
@cabatli_53

close and delete that stupid theman111 from the turkish section.
and get rid of that pan-Arab Klauss. Met plenty of Saudis in my life - their misplaced Bedouin pride never ceases to amaze me.

To be honest if I see all that comments against each other on this holy month I think that all of you don't like islam at all you don't respect islam and you want to get rid of islam you all should really drop the title for being a proud muslim, an be an kafir instead of being a muslim and to all those turks don't want to curse on this holy month but if you all want to show allah how great muslims you are throw all of those dickhead pics of the so called "attaturk" to the trash I by the way this guy was not even born and raised in turkey he was greek don't you hate greeks ???? I was in Istanbul and it shocked me that an attaturk pic was everywhere to see even in the mosque and nationalism is haram so can you explain that !!!
I dont know whats the right answer. Are you very brave or are you very stupid to talk like this in the Turkish Section?

Sometimes you must chose between religion or to get lost dude
350B deal with Muslim hater Trump who's public hates Saudi Arabia with a passion. You are fooling yourself. You can cancel any deal you want but don't sell us what great Muslims you are - you've been sleeping with Kafirs since they're created your nation.

To be honest if I see all that comments against each other on this holy month I think that all of you don't like islam at all you don't respect islam and you want to get rid of islam you all should really drop the title for being a proud muslim, an be an kafir instead of being a muslim and to all those turks don't want to curse on this holy month but if you all want to show allah how great muslims you are throw all of those dickhead pics of the so called "attaturk" to the trash I by the way this guy was not even born and raised in turkey he was greek don't you hate greeks ???? I was in Istanbul and it shocked me that an attaturk pic was everywhere to see even in the mosque and nationalism is haram so can you explain that !!!

I had warned you about trolling. You and insulting Ataturk as if He is somebody like a crime against Muslims or humanity deserve a good punch in accordance with this sections' special rules. Think this section like Turkish streets talking against Turkish values and being judged by Turkish social and secular laws.

Romania didn't sign anything as the Turkish side couldn't uphold the contract because Western third parties refused to supply components.

It was signed in 2016. STM/Havelsan/Aselsan/Romanian CSR JV got the deal to upgrade Type-22 frigates but later the issue is converted into politic and Romania under the command/control of Europe, have to announce like you said.

IMG_3784.JPG
IMG_3785.JPG

It's completely fascinating like some people make a fixation so that this purchase agreement does not happen.

Just a certainty, take some from now on the habit because many many many things will change - It's just for your heart -. ^ ^

Last edited:
Yeah im sure you know exactly whats Turkeys interest. :coffee:

Let me give you a hint, its not what our goverment is doing.

Keep your hint to yourself and if you know so well then why waste your precious time on a forum.. a supa duper entellectual kemalist like you should be a candidate and run for elections :lol:

The level of English in this thread is hurting my eyes.

Excuse me bro but your English is also not really good, compare your English with let's say @Saifalarab or Pakistani's and Indians and see the difference. Yours level of English is like Istanbul cabdriver English compared to them :D

Last edited by a moderator:
This was not a wise tweet.

datezbbxyaacd_u.jpg

I guess the Turkish government would not be angry to learn that the 2 billions of the deal probably went to poverty reduction, education and empowering women.

@Sharif al-Hijaz

Maybe he got mad at this deal because it literally cancelled the Turkish deal.

It is just a rumour or more of a fake propaganda news to malign Saudi Arabia
it is a fake propaganda just like The coming back of
General Raheel and plz don't post on your page every news or blog shared on your site unless it absolutely confirmed.
And besides
Defense Industry Undersecretary İsmail Demir said : "There is an assessment that Saudi Arabia will continue to do so, alleging that the vessels to be produced under the MILGEM Project canceled the purchase."
Savunma Sanayii Müsteşarı İsmail Demir: "(Suudi Arabistan'ın MİLGEM Projesi kapsamında üretilecek gemilerin alımını iptal ettiğine dair iddialar) Aksine devam edeceği yönünde bir değerlendirme var."
m haberler com/savunma-sanayii-mustesari-ismail-demir-suudi-9673573-haberi/

Last edited:
If true this is very good news for Pakistan.

Turkey will now be desperate to sell their Ada class and will have to offer a really lucrative deal, because the risk of China playing spoilsport in the Pak deal is still a possibility, just like the US did.

I had warned you about trolling. You and insulting Ataturk as if He is somebody like a crime against Muslims or humanity deserve a good punch in accordance with this sections' special rules. Think this section like Turkish streets talking against Turkish values and being judged by Turkish social and secular laws.

It was signed in 2016. STM/Havelsan/Aselsan/Romanian CSR JV got the deal to upgrade Type-22 frigates but later the issue is converted into politic and Romania under the command/control of Europe, have to announce like you said.

View attachment 400194 View attachment 400195
A moderator shouldn't write fantasies.I gave you official statements from the Mod at the time whire the Turkish side didn't refute them.

Pakistan and Turkey should mutually collaborate on JVs and co productions and benefit each other with expertise to enhance the technological prowess of both the nations to such a level that they produce top class products that every country wants in its inventory.

Last edited:
A moderator shouldn't write fantasies.I gave you official statements from the Mod at the time whire the Turkish side didn't refute them.

The actual fantasy is your official statemement you are talking. Turkish institutes are equiping own naval ships from top to down(foreign or domestic subsystems based on requirements), marketing/exporting them to abroad, upgrading ally countries' warships, submarines but When It came to Romanian obsolete British made frigates, The situation suddenly became as "lack of capabilities to upgrade them" to cancel the deal and you want me to believe what your puppet politicians reasoning the cancellation in favour of their benefits?

Last edited:
The actual fantasy is your official statemement you are talking. Turkish institutes are equiping own naval ships from top to down(foreign or domestic subsystems based on requirements), marketing/exporting them to abroad, upgrading ally countries' warships, submarines but When It came to Romanian obsolete British made frigates, The situation suddenly became as "lack of capabilities to upgrade them" to cancel the deal and you want me to believe what your puppet politicians reasoning the cancellation in favour of their benefits?

I would like to remind that You have posted two pictures in which some men with suits from Turkey and Romania were gathered around a table and signed some papers, which @flamer84 claimed to have never been signed. Also, you mentioned the announcement of Romania in the end.

Now, S/he tries to cover this ownega of him/her by you, otherwise why would s/he be still in denial and trying to get away by turning it into personal baiting over your moderation title?

The thread/news is plainly a typical western propaganda based on a fact-looking rumour with no source at al, which is btw refuted by Turkish DM, but today the point with such ''news'' was to create a negative perception between Turkey-Saudi Arabia, tomorrow to be Turkey-Pakistan, and the other day Turkey-... etc.

So, Why to let such threads open?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom