What's new

Did Saudi Arabia cancel a large arms deal to buy Turkish warships?

Status
Not open for further replies.
saudi's $110b deal with washington includes some geopolitical divide too. otherwise $2b is nothing for saudis. pentagon wants weakened Turkey as it's goin with Moscow over terrorism in Syria n Iraq. but cia-mosad nexus wants their brainchilds be alive ling enough to make this land (valley of Euphrates) barren of lives. Ankara, specially erdogan realized it later than never. by trapping saudis trump played a double game. make iran more sectarianist and creating economical trouble for Ankara. on the other hand cia b@#ta®d gulen could go under al saud's scarf

So I want to know is what will Israel be thinking about when Turkey and Saudi Arabia work together?

This was not a wise tweet.

datezbbxyaacd_u.jpg

I guess the Turkish government would not be angry to learn that the 2 billions of the deal probably went to poverty reduction, education and empowering women.

@Sharif al-Hijaz
Well he is correct.

It is their money let them spend it the way they want.They are paying to buy weapons.how does it matter to them if they buy it from Turkey or USA or china.they will ve to pay 2 billions.if you dont get your pie then why are you crying.if they are making a mistake then let them analyze it.
Who is crying?

The Saudis have only got money to please their US Zionist masters. I am sure the filthy Israelis will be most pleased. The Zionists are already trying to undermine the growing power of Turkey.
There is nothing wrong with Zionism and we have no problem with Zionists.

It is all about politics of ME. None of strong countries in this region (Turkey, Israel, Iran, Egypt, KSA) want others to be stronger and so they will behave as such.

For saudi arabia it is haram to do business with the so called zio America but it is halal for turkey to be a nato member

For saudi arabia it is haram to do business with the so called zio America but it is halal for turkey to be a nato member

It is your first message and looks like a fake account.
Mr. "Servant", who do you really serve ?:jester:

So I want to know is what will Israel be thinking about when Turkey and Saudi Arabia work together?
we dont care turkey isnt our ally any more not saudi arabia witch we dont have diplomat realtion with them
turkey can give them some tech saudi need

Only Saudis are the potential costumers?
Quality products always find their costumers. Americans cant sabotage all our exports.
Also I dont think Saudis trust in only Americans systems. They want to diversify their sources and there are no much ways to go. At the end they will work with Turkey as a reliable partner.

saudis forced to trust america and israel. they are not happy with this fake relationship either. if we want to produce / sell quality products, first we have to build good relationship with other countries.

Well he is correct.

Who is crying?

There is nothing wrong with Zionism and we have no problem with Zionists.

It is all about politics of ME. None of strong countries in this region (Turkey, Israel, Iran, Egypt, KSA) want others to be stronger and so they will behave as such.
egypt isnt so strong her economy is realy bad only the army is strong

saudis forced to trust america and israel. they are not happy with this fake relationship either. if we want to produce / sell quality products, first we have to build good relationship with other countries.
why you need good realtion to produce quality products?

who forced them? why saudis need israel and usa?

egypt isnt so strong her economy is realy bad only the army is strong

why you need good realtion to produce quality products?

who forced them? why saudis need israel and usa?

bu mal nie atılmıyo ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom