What's new

Did Pakistan lift the ban on YouTube?

GreenFalcon

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I was watching a documentary on youtube last night using a VPN(Hotspot Shield) when my battery died and my laptop powered off. I turned my laptop on in the morning and it opened back the youtube link where I left off and the video started playing but the funny thing is that my VPN was off. I reseted Safari again to make sure but Youtube seems to just open up without any VPN or Proxy. I tried searching news updates but didn't find anything related to this. Does anyone have any updates?

@Aeronaut @nuclearpak @Emmie @WebMaster @S.U.R.B. @Jungibaaz

ok it happens to me many times.....when you have Hotspot shield sometimes it automatically change your Ip address even it is off but it works in background processes... and it works fast...
my suggestion dont use HSS... it is rather a spy program , it upload all essential data from your computer ...

I was watching a documentary on youtube last night using a VPN(Hotspot Shield) when my battery died and my laptop powered off. I turned my laptop on in the morning and it opened back the youtube link where I left off and the video started playing but the funny thing is that my VPN was off. I reseted Safari again to make sure but Youtube seems to just open up without any VPN or Proxy. I tried searching news updates but didn't find anything related to this. Does anyone have any updates?

@Aeronaut @nuclearpak @Emmie @WebMaster @S.U.R.B. @Jungibaaz

Sometimes you tube works without Proxy but then again it don't open it's happening from couple of weeks now....

it happens on PTCL connection in afternoon timings...sometimes youtube open on PTCL connection without proxy..

ok it happens to me many times.....when you have Hotspot shield sometimes it automatically change your Ip address even it is off but it works in background processes... and it works fast...
my suggestion dont use HSS... it is rather a spy program , it upload all essential data from your computer ...
Also sometimes after mid night till morning
Thank you guys, you are right! Now its not working anymore :frown::(

it was a joke yar anyways leave it i mean ur name :)
I think you're talking about Mullah Omar*

Back
Top Bottom