What's new

Pakistan to lift ban on Youtube

This happens all over the world,but I wouldn't say the vast majority of them are being treated in such way.
Fair shout, but isn't it your countries immigration department responsibility to do a background check on people applying for citizenship or visa's? That's what they do here in the UK and most other countries.

What a load of BS! It is your duty to do background check of the people you are giving work visa to. BD govt has nothing to do with it. They don't and can't control people from seeking jobs in your country. Tell us something that makes sense, like you don't like them because they aren't islamists.

How can we? When their Gov't gives no record of assaults? Oh wait! We might need to use the magic stick to find out.

Islamists? That isn't what your mother said :lol:

No thanks. Let them get raped or banged elsewhere. We've got enough zombies to handle.

Fair shout, but isn't it your countries immigration department responsibility to do a background check on people applying for citizenship or visa's? That's what they do here in the UK and most other countries.

Not all countries act as honest as the one hosting you.

Even the UK itself is facing an immigration crisis due to the flood of undocumented migrants of whom many are lowlives.

Not all countries act as honest as the one hosting you.

Even the UK itself is facing an immigration crisis due to the flood of undocumented migrants of whom many are lowlives.
It's not as bad as it is made out to be honest, these undocumented migrants are illegals and are found relatively quickly and deported. They even make TV shows about it lol.

It's not as bad as it is made out to be honest, these undocumented migrants are illegals and are found relatively quickly and deported. They even make TV shows about it lol.

But many of them make a tremendous amount of problems.

P.S.

The Indian community in KSA enjoys an extremely low crime rate.

See how professional and honest the Hindus are? While the Muslim Bengals aren't.

WTF all of the funny videos that i was posting in funny thread cannot be accessed by anyone in Pakistan? :mad:

Reminders to all of us that Zardari is no more, who fed us controlled cable tv.... and not so good news for cable tv!

What is there to expose Hindus??

we are not hypocrites nor we boast ourselves as the best religion. We believe in tolerance and co existence.

No country can denied an entry to all visa applicants for no reason.

What I was struggling to make you understand is the lack of transperency shown by the BD's Government when it comes to providing an accurate records of assaults.

Then deny them visas. You are not obligated to give anyone a visa. Don't give us stupid reasons, you are not fooling anyone.

What does that mean?

It means that wasn't what your parents supposedly taught you to play the religious card with everybody.

No country can denied an entry to all visa applicants for no reason.

Wow man, you have zero knowledge on this. You can't be more wrong. No country has to give a reason for a visa rejection, they generally give one but it is not mandatory.

What I was struggling to make you understand is the lack of transperency shown by the BD's Government when it comes to providing an accurate records of assaults.

You are just bullshiting. Give me a source to prove your point. I am not interested in your flawed interpretations.

How does the Awami League affect Saudi Arabia? It's there internal matter.

They are a major blockade in the process of radicalizing Bangladesh.

Reminders to all of us that Zardari is no more, who fed us controlled cable tv.... and not so good news for cable tv!

Damn! At first I thought Zardari is actually no more!! :lol:

I wasn't talking about giving reasons why the applicant's visa has been denied to the applicant himself. But actually when the authority of the applicant's country demand an explanation why on earth did we deny visas to a flood of applicants.

There is a world of difference between these two.

Wow man, you have zero knowledge on this. You can't be more wrong. No country has to give a reason for a visa rejection, they generally give one but it is not mandatory.

You are just bullshiting. Give me a source to prove your point. I am not interested in your flawed interpretations.

Relax, don't lose your temper. I don't expect you to be interested in my explanation whatsoever, neither do I appreciate associating myself with the BS term. Maybe the BS thing is yours or it could be associate with your community or culture but surely it isn't ours.

Saudi- Bangladesh consulate campaign helps bring down crime rate | MENAFN.com

Bangladesh consulate campaign curbs crime rate | National | natunbarta.com | Top Online Newspaper in Bangladesh

Bangladesh consulate campaign helps bring down crime rate | Arab News — Saudi Arabia News, Middle East News, Opinion, Economy and more.

And now, with the dusts being settled, I think this conversation is over.

Good day, and good riddance.

:wave:

Another Islamophobe for the day :lol: the Awami League never ceased to run with their tails onward to us :lol:

Awami League has good relations with Saudi Arabia but Saudis generally don't treat Bangladeshis well and they use BD women as sex slaves to rich Arab Sheikhs. Recently in TV report a Saudi returned woman described her horrible condition as sex slave to a Saudi Sheikh.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom