What's new

How do people view Islamic organizations in Pakistan from the outside

imo problem lies here !! @VCheng

That is precisely why organizations like al-Huda are so dangerous, for they prepare the grounds for radicalism home by home, by brainwashing the ladies first. It makes the job of the extremists that much easier, for who can win against women? :D

That is precisely why organizations like al-Huda are so dangerous, for they prepare the grounds for radicalism home by home, by brainwashing the ladies first. It makes the job of the extremists that much easier, for who can win against women? :D
this is just the reverse of " you educate a girl/women and u are educating a family "! :)

Killing of innocent majority too. Unfortunately, the majority does not make up the news. For example, "10" Sunnis dead in Pakistan. How many times you hear that?

The problem within sects can only be solved if the prominent religious leaders want to. Education and employment plays a crucial role too. Don't forget the foreign movement to radicalize the local people. They want cheap labour too. And the local money-making elite.
ITS because they are not killed because of being Sunni. While a hazara , shia or Ahmadi is killed for being one.

Like I said earlier it's a small group of people who give everyone a bad name!

During the time of the Prophet P.B.U.H. people used to say "if you want to understand Islam look at the Muslims" today it's the other way around, "If you want to understand Islam, don't look at the Muslims, look at the religion"
small group???

How small???

I see those everywhere.

small group???

How small???

I see those everywhere.

They are indeed everywhere, more than what people are willing to admit, and rising in number and influence. This trend is worrisome.

Back
Top Bottom