What's new

Describe how you view other members here

trust me,he is a good guy :agree:
ya,he does troll sometimes,just like me. :D
Once our teacher was labelling kids by their behaviour,personality,looks .. Somebody was Salman khan .. Some was shahrukh .. Haha ..

Apun was called Khalnayak ..:lol:

My first girlfriend ... Same story to her (before she came to know abt me) .. I was the anti hero ..:lol:

Just more seskier ..:rofl:

Zar-V has that affect on everyone, you're not alone. Sometimes I just want to gut him alive. :D

Hes got a million times better since he first joined. I remember his only weapon in an argument used to be "repetition".

I'm not an Indian ! :mad:

I'm a Pakistani ! :pakistan:

And the borders are etched in blood; take a single step across & your Hubby will be made a Sushi out of ! :angry:

You on the other hand enjoy impunity due to being my Big Sister ! :)

My experience with South Indian food in Sri Lanka; if I had to eat another Coconut concoction I would've kicked the Cook in his nuts ! :mad:

Fair enough.

I must try Pakistani food though. There is a new restaurant where I live opened by a Pakistani.

Nice chap ^_^

Once our teacher was labelling kids by their behaviour,personality,looks .. Somebody was Salman khan .. Some was shahrukh .. Haha ..

Apun was called Khalnayak ..:lol:

My first girlfriend ... Same story to her (before she came to know abt me) .. I was the anti hero ..:lol:

Just more seskier ..:rofl:

I learned to take trolling less seriously here. Some people use to vent their steam.

Where else can I get away with my bordernline bigoted views on Pakistanis and Indians.

37 Pages and no mentions

Must improve my trolling skills :D

I see you around.

You must improve your trolling skills. But you do come out with good posts.

Did I write 'Sri Lanka' - I meant Singapore ! :blink:

You told me that story.

Not a fan of vegetarian food. A big fan of Non-veg Kerala food though.

Bangladeshis - Great guys including @idune @BDforever @MBI Munshi @kalu_miah @kobiraaz @eastwatch @Luffy 500 @Al-zakir @Md Akmal @Saiful Islam @khair_ctg @Skies and numerous others to mention. The only exceptions to these wonderful people are those Master Trolls @IamBengali and @Avishek

Indians - 40% are annoying Trolls.....
The 60% I like include people Like @Ravi Nair , @Ayush , @SarthakGanguly @SpArK @Dillinger and numerous others ( Too many to mention all by name ).

Chinese - Love the Chinese , practically all of them ( which explains their 90%+ highest rating in Pakistan, Lol..:rofl: ) , including @Chinese-Dragon , @Genesis @xuxu1457 @ChineseTiger1986 @cnleio @siegecrossbow @SinoSoldier @Brotherhood @Martian2 and numerous others :china:

Saudis - Like them all including @Yzd Khalifa , @al-Hasani , @Arabian Legend ,@JUBA , @Bubblegum Crisis

Turkish - Practically all of them are quite cultured including @xenon54 , @Sinan , @cabatli_53 , @BordoEnes , @Targon @what @Babur Han @Zulkarneyn @Kaan @Neptune @Ottoman-Turk n @T-123456 , these are all nice guys and it is great interacting with them all, with the sole exception of that one rude, uncivilized and obnoxious kid @LegionnairE

Israelis - Most are direct and all business and likeable especially @500 who is always polite , even when I disagree with her

Iranians - Most of them are quite civilized and Polite so it is fun interacting with them

Egyptians - Most are polite and kind

Tunisians / Algerians / North Africans generally very nice.

Palestinians - @Hazzy997 , The only Palestinian guy on the PDF that I know and he is great

Jordanians - @BLACKEAGLE , the only Jordanian I know and l like him

Fellow Americans - Love @gambit , @Juice and others who give constructive criticism nd yet manage to stay polite....:usflag:

Fellow Pakistanis - Love every one of them accept those two Brainwashed and annoying MQM guys @w-11 and @darkinsky
However , @batmannow is polite and cultured kid. :pakistan:

Cheers , ALL :cheers:
Thanks for the shout-out....a few my take issue with staying polite....I do like to stir the pot sometimes. I really don't wish to hurt anyone's feelings....but to get to the crux sometimes you have to tread on toes.

I don`t know why everyone here is praising @Aeronaut , maybe for his "title" !! He is a biased and egoistic person

Heh don't take it to your heart...

@Aeronaut is equal to:
20120625-bugsbunny.png

And are equal to:
6a00d83451db8d69e20120a6baef62970b-pi

Thanks for the shout-out....a few my take issue with staying polite....I do like to stir the pot sometimes. I really don't wish to hurt anyone's feelings....but to get to the crux sometimes you have to tread on toes.

I like this juice guy .. Boomslang n the other guy are douchebags ..

Back
Top Bottom