What's new

Do you hate me? If so,why?

Who the **** cares. i'm sure many people are not too fond of me on this forum but i'll say whatever i wan't to say and i'd advise you to do the same hazzy.

Anyone who hates someone on the internet is crazy anyway.
I love you rasna....

no homo... :astagh:

The problem with you Hazzy is that you care what others think about you. Dont. No one here is a perfect person. We are all with faults and try to act as intelligent sophisticated individuals, but in reality we are not what we seem. Just ignore people who dont like you and write whatever is in your mind.
I for one always liked your post and always support the cause of Palestine.

The problem with you Hazzy is that you care what others think about you. Dont. No one here is a perfect person. We are all with faults and try to act as intelligent sophisticated individuals, but in reality we are not what we seem. Just ignore people who dont like you and write whatever is in your mind.
I for one always liked your post and always support the cause of Palestine.

Don't worry, I don't actually care what some think of me, I just wanted to troll a member and completed my objective. :D

One member which I won't disclose keeps telling me everybody here hates me and thinks I'm a retard and that I've made everybody hate Palestinians ever since I joined the forum. For all those plentiful people that hate me, could be please outright say it on this thread and tell me why you do? :D

Also please tell me what I could to improve on what you want me to improve. :-)

If you are a girl, I dont hate you, I can never hate you.

but if you are a boy, I really dont give a rat's arse. why do I even bother to have you in my head !

p.s.

Love Palestinians all the way, nothing can change that..

Back
Top Bottom