What's new

How's it like to be East Asian with Indian citizenship?

Maira La

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
"I am an Indian with Asian race origin hence I do not face any racism or hate in other asian countries but unfortunately i face lots of hate and racism in my own country in India, mainland people in India discriminating asian looking Indians as chinese, Nepali etc. I feel like an alien when I travel to any mainland India in my own country, and i feel more native and comfortable traveling to any asian countries.

And coming back to your question as to why asian hates Indians. There are so many reasons i will list them out. And please note these are not my personal statement but the actual fact which I came to know from several asian friends I have. And because of the same asian look i have so they consider me more like their own people rather than considering me as a mainland Indian they are very open about this topic to me. As according to them as per their view Indians should be black or brown.

1. Indians are dirty, smelly, their body stinks.
  2. Indians are black/brown skin. Hence this applies own asian race with darker skin.
  3. Indians over react alot for any small silly reason they create a huge fuss and drama. Airline employees specially air hostess doesn't like flying to India, guides doesn't deal with Indian tourist, shopkeepers in Thailand doesn't want to sell anything to Indians.
  4. Almost all Indian man are mentally dirty thinking only about sex and naked female body.
  5. Indians don't have any manners or discipline in public.
  6. Indians have the habit of staring people with big wide open eyes, making the other person feel very uncomfortable specially to a woman.
  7. Indians are dirty they mess up everything making everything dirty around while using toilets, throwing garbage anywhere they like, in other asian countries air hostess and bathroom house keeping in airports doesn't want to see the bathroom after an Indian used the bathroom.
  8. Indians lack courtesy.
  9. Indians don't respect people."

Source: Quora

---
@CallSignMaverick @Chandragupt Maurya So it's not only Whites and Middle Easterners that see you as lower life form, East Asians too.. :lol:

You do realise that anyone can write anything on Quora right?

Yes, so what? Anyone can post anything anywhere including Reddit, Wikipedia, Youtube, Insta, FB. No one is going to post their personal experience as an article in Times of India.

Also this girl is not the first to complain about racism in India.

"I am an Indian with Asian race origin hence I do not face any racism or hate in other asian countries but unfortunately i face lots of hate and racism in my own country in India, mainland people in India discriminating asian looking Indians as chinese, Nepali etc. I feel like an alien when I travel to any mainland India in my own country, and i feel more native and comfortable traveling to any asian countries.

And coming back to your question as to why asian hates Indians. There are so many reasons i will list them out. And please note these are not my personal statement but the actual fact which I came to know from several asian friends I have. And because of the same asian look i have so they consider me more like their own people rather than considering me as a mainland Indian they are very open about this topic to me. As according to them as per their view Indians should be black or brown.

1. Indians are dirty, smelly, their body stinks.
  2. Indians are black/brown skin. Hence this applies own asian race with darker skin.
  3. Indians over react alot for any small silly reason they create a huge fuss and drama. Airline employees specially air hostess doesn't like flying to India, guides doesn't deal with Indian tourist, shopkeepers in Thailand doesn't want to sell anything to Indians.
  4. Almost all Indian man are mentally dirty thinking only about sex and naked female body.
  5. Indians don't have any manners or discipline in public.
  6. Indians have the habit of staring people with big wide open eyes, making the other person feel very uncomfortable specially to a woman.
  7. Indians are dirty they mess up everything making everything dirty around while using toilets, throwing garbage anywhere they like, in other asian countries air hostess and bathroom house keeping in airports doesn't want to see the bathroom after an Indian used the bathroom.
  8. Indians lack courtesy.
  9. Indians don't respect people."

Source: Quora

---
@CallSignMaverick @Chandragupt Maurya So it's not only Whites and Middle Easterners that see you as lower life form, East Asians too.. :lol:

indians are liked by American and Israelis..

dirt attracts dirt

Source : Quora :crazy:

You do realise that anyone can write anything on Quora right?

all accurate facts about indians

which one fact is wrong

I am an 'Indian' with Asian race origin.. then it goes .. Indians are dirty, stinky .... :lol::lol: and then the op opens a thread
Makes sense. Your Ganga is filthy and polluted yet you still bathe in it. The only reason could be that your hygiene is already so bad that you don't mind bathing in "holy" polluted waters filled with feces and corpses.

Makes sense. Your Ganga is filthy and polluted yet you still bathe in it. The only reason could be that your hygiene is already so bad that you don't mind bathing in "holy" polluted waters filled with feces and corpses.

Well it's same like the goat shits but you still eat it ;)

Ask the same guy what is Bangladesh, since nobody outside this region knows that such a shithole even exists :lol:.
1688733470721.png

Ask the same guy what is Bangladesh, since nobody outside this region knows that such a shithole even exists :lol:.
Why are you projecting the illiteracy, lack of knowledge, and low level of educational attainment in your community (lowest in the world btw) on everyone else?

Also interesting to note that the post you linked only really says Bangladesh lacks facilities - no commentary on the hygiene level of Bangladeshis. Probably because Bangladeshis aren't notorious for being completely filthy like a certain vile community (they've managed to eliminate open defecation while on the other side of the border, trains are being derailed because of virat kattar railway defecators)

Back
Top Bottom