What's new

Indian Kids Risking Lives : Collecting Oil From Burning Candles

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Be any South Asian Country, specially India and Pakistan. Whether you possess a stockpile of Nuclear Weapons or you have landed a robot on the Moon. The public of both countries remains vulnerable. We have seen people from both countries losing their lives for even basic commodities like fuel and flour.
Here we see poor Indian childrens risking lives while they collect oil from burning Diwali candles.

Putting their lives in danger?

It's just regular mustard oil or something, not petrol!

Collecting oil from these 'candles' or diyas seems pretty safe... unless they're at the risk of getting lynched by an angry Hindu mob or something.

Putting their lives in danger?

It's just regular mustard oil or something, not petrol!

Collecting oil from these 'candles' or diyas seems pretty safe... unless they're at the risk of getting lynched by an angry Hindu mob or something.
The danger may not be from whatever the type of liquid but those hundreds of flames .

The danger may not be from whatever the type of liquid but those hundreds of flames .

Sounds a bit far-fetched... unless they intend to fry pakoras in that oil, which I doubt.

lol give it up already.

aapka ye wala thread dud nikla

kinda mean spirited too, .. shouldn't be gloating about stuff like that across each others'.. at least about this.

Oh bhai..., I sent you something yesterday.
Where dude ??

lol give it up already.

aapka ye wala thread dud nikla

kinda mean spirited too, .. shouldn't be gloating about stuff like that across each others'.. at least about this.
Dude, where it concerns children, there's nothing to gloat about. Obviously the source realised the danger.

Oh bhai..., I sent you something yesterday.
OK my bad, it's done .

Dude, where it concerns children, there's nothing to gloat about. Obviously the source realised the danger.
as has been pointed out, it was mitti ka tel or refined cooking oil, not a major fire hazard afaik.

whole thing is kinda sad but, same hisab over at yours too.

money for war machines, money for space travel, money for olympics but no money to feed the poor. The Indian subcontinent is truly a shitole ruled by shitty rulers.

as has been pointed out, it was mitti ka tel or refined cooking oil, not a major fire hazard afaik.

whole thing is kinda sad but, same hisab over at yours too.
Think you missed out on my POV
Koi muqabla nai hey, weather any risk involved or not, the point is the reality and despicable state of our nation's.

Every Kid in this world deserve a better future, education, food and toys... Govts should make sure to protect those rights for every kids in their country and big organizations such as UN should ensure those same rights for every kids across the Globe.

Back
Top Bottom