What's new

How's it like to be East Asian with Indian citizenship?

Why are you projecting the illiteracy, lack of knowledge, and low level of educational attainment in your community (lowest in the world btw) on everyone else?

Also interesting to note that the post you linked only really says Bangladesh lacks facilities - no commentary on the hygiene level of Bangladeshis. Probably because Bangladeshis aren't notorious for being completely filthy like a certain vile community (they've managed to eliminate open defecation while on the other side of the border, trains are being derailed because of virat kattar railway defecators)
Yes Indians are the worst, Muslims are the best, most hygeinic, most intelligent, richest and have their flags on moon instead of having moons on their flags like hindus, oh wait...

Yes Indians are the worst, Muslims are the best, most hygeinic, most intelligent, richest and have their flags on moon instead of having moons on their flags like hindus, oh wait...
Do you want us to put a toilet on our flags instead? That's something which we've mastered which you guys have yet to figure out.

Where do you expect people to post their personal experiences? The Washington Post? :lol:
People can post anything anywhere including Washington Post, but I expect only low IQ janitors to scavenge random comments on the internet and open a whole thread on it. :pleasantry:

This forum has become a dump

Screenshot 2023-07-07 at 8.21.12 PM.png

Northeast Indians should have their own country or be integrated with Myanmar. They are abused by Indian people.

"I am an Indian with Asian race origin hence I do not face any racism or hate in other asian countries but unfortunately i face lots of hate and racism in my own country in India, mainland people in India discriminating asian looking Indians as chinese, Nepali etc. I feel like an alien when I travel to any mainland India in my own country, and i feel more native and comfortable traveling to any asian countries.

And coming back to your question as to why asian hates Indians. There are so many reasons i will list them out. And please note these are not my personal statement but the actual fact which I came to know from several asian friends I have. And because of the same asian look i have so they consider me more like their own people rather than considering me as a mainland Indian they are very open about this topic to me. As according to them as per their view Indians should be black or brown.

1. Indians are dirty, smelly, their body stinks.
  2. Indians are black/brown skin. Hence this applies own asian race with darker skin.
  3. Indians over react alot for any small silly reason they create a huge fuss and drama. Airline employees specially air hostess doesn't like flying to India, guides doesn't deal with Indian tourist, shopkeepers in Thailand doesn't want to sell anything to Indians.
  4. Almost all Indian man are mentally dirty thinking only about sex and naked female body.
  5. Indians don't have any manners or discipline in public.
  6. Indians have the habit of staring people with big wide open eyes, making the other person feel very uncomfortable specially to a woman.
  7. Indians are dirty they mess up everything making everything dirty around while using toilets, throwing garbage anywhere they like, in other asian countries air hostess and bathroom house keeping in airports doesn't want to see the bathroom after an Indian used the bathroom.
  8. Indians lack courtesy.
  9. Indians don't respect people."

Source: Quora

---
@CallSignMaverick @Chandragupt Maurya So it's not only Whites and Middle Easterners that see you as lower life form, East Asians too.. :lol:
When I think of India's population, I think of a small caste of pretentious elites who have networks integrated with Anglo countries, and vast swathes of uneducated, impoverished and desperate people who are fighting for survival in the world's biggest mud pit.

It's a self l that Indians haven't mastered toilets and choose to worship them instead?
L is that your lot still try to stereotype us with some random photos while denying the most common things in your own mores.

Northeast Indians should have their own country or be integrated with Myanmar. They are abused by Indian people.

When I think of India's population, I think of a small caste of pretentious elites who have networks integrated with Anglo countries, and vast swathes of uneducated, impoverished and desperate people who are fighting for survival in the world's biggest mud pit.
Lol. Your thinking is not reality.

The level of discrimination faced by individuals from northeastern regions in India varies depending on the specific location. In regions such as Bihar, Jharkhand, and Bengal, where there is a greater familiarity with East Asians and cultural mixing has occurred, discrimination may be relatively less prevalent. However, in other parts of India, individuals from northeastern regions may encounter higher levels of discrimination.

Yes, so what? Anyone can post anything anywhere including Reddit, Wikipedia, Youtube, Insta, FB. No one is going to post their personal experience as an article in Times of India.

Also this girl is not the first to complain about racism in India.
Regarding the discrimination faced by Sylhetis in the rest of Bangladesh, would you like me to provide information on that topic?

L is that your lot still try to stereotype us with some random photos while denying the most common things in your own mores.
AI is trained on massive datasets comprised of tens of thousands of photos (if not more), to the point you can't claim they're random cherry-picked photos, and if I asked it to generate a photo of the average member of your community, it would produce a dark, dysgenic, unhygienic little t***. Sorry, they're not stereotypes.

Back
Top Bottom