What's new

Do you hate me? If so,why?

@Multani

The sad part is I'm not allowed to travel outside of Gaza. Israel refuses to allow Gaza based refugees to enter West Bank or Israel even though I'm an American citizen they still deny us entry. I heard from some people if you give them your Gaza ID and throw it away they'll let you but that means you could never go back into Gaza again.

So I've never been near Jerusalem unfortunately.

@Multani

The sad part is I'm not allowed to travel outside of Gaza. Israel refuses to allow Gaza based refugees to enter West Bank or Israel even though I'm an American citizen they still deny us entry. I heard from some people if you give them your Gaza ID and throw it away they'll let you but that means you could never go back into Gaza again.

They never let you roam freely even between the unoccupied territories? Damn..

They never let you roam freely even between the unoccupied territories? Damn..

Nope, can't go anywhere else except Gaza, and thankfully Hamas governs Gaza so they welcome all Palestinians. I can go there whenever I wish, outside of there can't go anywhere else.

?

I don't hate nor love any members here since I don't know them in person. I don't have any problems with @Hazzy997 . I think that we have only argued 2 or 3 times over this 1 year or so.

It's a bit chidlish to make this thread though @Hazzy997 .:omghaha::sarcastic::no:

You should not really care.

It's not about you. :D

Just having some fun with BE. :lol:

Nope, can't go anywhere else except Gaza, and thankfully Hamas governs Gaza so they welcome all Palestinians. I can go there whenever I wish, outside of there can't go anywhere else.

It's not about you. :D

Just having some fun with BE. :lol:

Not involved in other users fights. I already have a swarm of annoying and often retarded Farsi users to deal with. In other words I am more than occupied.:lol:

@Multani

It is one of the tests that Allah SubhanaHu wa ta'ala has given to you.

Every feeling of separation from Falasteen that you have in your heart, is a thawab written as a good deed in your Book of Deeds, in sha Allah

Not involved in other users fights. I already have a swarm of annoying and often retarded Farsi users to deal with. In other words I am more than occupied.:lol:

Ha Ha, you sure do have a fued, I'm waiting for my favorite Persian who used to belittle you and call you a little Semitic child. :lol:

It is one of the tests that Allah SubhanaHu wa ta'ala has given to you.

Every feeling of separation from Falasteen that you have in your heart, is a thawab written as a good deed in your Book of Deeds, in sha Allah

I really hope so, we could all use more good deeds. :D

Because I posted this picture:

n5260ca35b7b6e.gif

You insulted my parents and country with the rudest and most vulgar insults in Arabic, you also cursed my religion (Kufr). You as well called me kafir, enemy of Allah, atheist and many other insults in Arabic. Unfortunately these posts were deleted by the Iranian mod, and yet gone unpunished. I honestly believe you're a psychopath. And you urgently need help.

Because I posted this picture:

n5260ca35b7b6e.gif

You insulted my parents and country with the rudest and most vulgar insults in Arabic, you also cursed my religion (Kufr). You as well called me kafir, enemy of Allah, atheist and many other insults in Arabic. Unfortunately these posts were deleted by the Iranian mod, and yet gone unpunished. I honestly believe you're a psychopath. And you urgently need help.

You were trolling my threads long before that and you cursed me before that and after that gone unpunished. I never said a thing, I said you screw your religion which is worshipping dictators and monarchies. Where did I insult your parents or country? Do you want me to tell people what you said about my parents?

انت سبب المشكلة و بدكاش تتصالح، انا مليش في مشاكلك و اريد أكون حنون عا جميع الشباب

You were trolling my threads long before that and you cursed me before that and after that gone unpunished. I never said a thing, I said you screw your religion which is worshipping dictators and monarchies. Where did I insult your parents or country? Do you want me to tell people what you said about my parents?
Don't you get tired from so much lying?
انت سبب المشكلة و بدكاش تتصالح، انا مليش في مشاكلك و اريد أكون حنون عا جميع الشباب

Just fvck off. I've no respect for you.

Don't you get tired from so much lying?

Just fvck off. I've no respect for you.

So now you're in denial, stop stocking me everywhere complaining about me on other threads to other members or else we're going to all out war. :lol:

Waaaaaah waaaaaaaaah keep cwyin u lil baby
crying-baby.jpg

So now you're in denial, stop stocking me everywhere complaining about me on other threads to other members or else we're going to all out war. :lol:

Waaaaaah waaaaaaaaah keep cwyin u lil baby
You started this pathetic thread not me. You are crying for attention not me. I just was showing people who don't know you your reality. And now, you know why I call you psycho? Eventually stop sullying yourself by such threads and posts. Have some dignity.

You started this pathetic thread not me. You are crying for attention not me. I just was showing people who don't know you your reality. And now, you know why I call you psycho? Eventually stop sullying yourself by such threads and posts. Have some dignity.

This thread as a response to you whining about me to other members on every thread, when you stop I'll stop. :lol:

This thread as a response to you whining about me to other members on every thread, when you stop I'll stop. :lol:
As always, being delusional, drama queen.:lol: It's time to add you to the ignore list.

Back
Top Bottom