What's new

Do you hate me? If so,why?

As always, being delusional, drama queen.:lol: It's time to add you to the ignore list.

Amo Habibi, it's okay don't cry over my son. I took his game boy away from him he told me your personal story about being sodomized, I feel with you habibi I promise I will punish him not to bully you again Amo but c'mon Amo you need to be a man and not cry like baby grow some muscles Amo climb a tree and jump down do more exercise Amo.

You do like a bit of attention, don't you? I mean who gives a **** if someone hates you on an anonymous internet forum! :lol:

You do like a bit of attention, don't you? I mean who gives a **** if someone hates you on an anonymous internet forum! :lol:

Amo attention whore is Kim kardashian not my son.

One member which I won't disclose keeps telling me everybody here hates me and thinks I'm a retard and that I've made everybody hate Palestinians ever since I joined the forum. For all those plentiful people that hate me, could be please outright say it on this thread and tell me why you do? :D

Also please tell me what I could to improve on what you want me to improve. :-)
Remember one thing you will always have some haters no matter what you say or do . Its better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not :)

One member which I won't disclose keeps telling me everybody here hates me and thinks I'm a retard and that I've made everybody hate Palestinians ever since I joined the forum. For all those plentiful people that hate me, could be please outright say it on this thread and tell me why you do? :D

Also please tell me what I could to improve on what you want me to improve. :-)
I hate you.. and your punishment is to get at least 10 more palestinian to join pdf... :p:

but seriously you dont have to be so self conscious, as long as you dont break forum rules, do post whatever you think is right. I disagree with you on most thing (especially the islamic stuff) but I do appreciate that you write what you think is true and right. You dont represent palestine, you represent yourself here, so dont bother too much about how people will judge palestinians.

Enemies of Jerusalem and enemies of the resistance are enemies of God, you shouldn't worry about me, worry for your own fate and path in life.
If I say I hate u ....then what will u do to erase that hate.....:D:D

Who the **** cares. i'm sure many people are not too fond of me on this forum but i'll say whatever i wan't to say and i'd advise you to do the same hazzy.

Anyone who hates someone on the internet is crazy anyway.

Back
Top Bottom