What's new

How's it like to be East Asian with Indian citizenship?

It is crucial to acknowledge that discrimination can be experienced by individuals from northeastern states within the northeastern region itself. Additionally, mainland Indians residing in the northeast may also encounter discrimination from the local population. The issue is multifaceted and not as straightforward as it may appear from an external perspective.

AI is trained on massive datasets comprised of tens of thousands of photos (if not more), to the point you can't claim they're random cherry-picked photos, and if I asked it to generate a photo of the average member of your community, it would produce a dark, dysgenic, unhygienic little t***. Sorry, they're not stereotypes.
And those tens of thousands of pieces of data include viral stereotypical jokes on internet emerged out of 4chan as well.

And if AI will produce such an image for me, then again its an L for you since my ancestors came to India during partition.

And those tens of thousands of pieces of data include viral stereotypical jokes on internet emerged out of 4chan as well.
Yes saar definitely, the people training AI are using stereotypical joke. There are definitely not hundreds of thousands of photos of regular dysgenic t**** from your community floating around on the internet which could easily be used.

And if AI will produce such an image for me, then again its an L for you since my ancestors came to India during partition.
So you're from an ethnicity which is likely a tiny minority in India? How is this an L for me?

The level of discrimination faced by individuals from northeastern regions in India varies depending on the specific location. In regions such as Bihar, Jharkhand, and Bengal, where there is a greater familiarity with East Asians and cultural mixing has occurred, discrimination may be relatively less prevalent. However, in other parts of India, individuals from northeastern regions may encounter higher levels of discrimination.

Regarding the discrimination faced by Sylhetis in the rest of Bangladesh, would you like me to provide information on that topic?

From what I've seen, people in Northern and Northwestern parts of India are the absolute worst. Seems like Southern Indians are way more chill in comparison.

Yes saar definitely, the people training AI are using stereotypical joke. There are definitely not hundreds of thousands of photos of regular dysgenic t**** from your community floating around on the internet which could easily be used.
Do you even know how that shit works? And any joke viral on internet will reflect the media content on sites like Google images.
So you're from an ethnicity which is likely a tiny minority in India? How is this an L for me?
Everyone's an ethnic minority in India, unlike Punjabistan where you're either a Punjabi or a non-Punjabi.
And yes its an L for you since you said this:
And if I asked it to generate a photo of the average member of your community, it would produce a dark, dysgenic, unhygienic little t***. Sorry, they're not stereotypes.

From what I've seen, people in Northern and Northwestern parts of India are the absolute worst. Seems like Southern Indians are way more chill in comparison.
While it would be an oversimplification to make sweeping generalizations, it is true that individuals from northeastern states in India may encounter varying degrees of discrimination in the southern regions as well as other parts of the country. Discrimination can be experienced by anyone when moving from one place to another, to varying extents. However, it is noteworthy that in regions like Bihar and Bengal, where people are accustomed to interacting with individuals of East Asian descent, a northeastern individual may face little to no noticeable discrimination. As an example, consider the case of a Korean individual who has lived in Patna, Bihar since childhood, speaking the local dialect and assimilating fully into the local community.

Regarding the discrimination faced by Sylhetis in the rest of Bangladesh, would you like me to provide information on that topic?

Sylheti is just a dialect of Bengali you fuc*en idiot. That's like claiming Shanghai people get discriminated by rest of China because they have their own dialect. :lol:

Sylheti is just a dialect of Bengali you fuc*en idiot. That's like claiming Shanghai people get discriminated by rest of China because they have their own dialect. :lol:
Yes and Sylheti-speaking individuals encounter a high degree of discrimination in the remaining parts of Bangladesh.

@Maira La I used to believe that Pakistanis were delusional in comparing themselves to India, but now it seems that Bangladeshis surpass them in terms of being delusional.

Chandragupt is a south Asian? I though he is an American...

Yeah a bonafide street shitter, don't his name give him away? It's a name of their jungle hero.. Lol.

Yes and Sylheti-speaking individuals encounter a high degree of discrimination in the remaining parts of Bangladesh.

That's not possible, you couldn't tell a Sylheti apart from a Chatgaiya, or Dhakaiya, or Barishailla. We all look the same. (Except a few who descend from imported Hindu labor during colonial era.)

Last edited:
Yeah a bonafide street shitter, don't his name give him away? Lol.

That's not possible, you couldn't tell a Sylheti apart from a Chatgaiya, or Dhakaiya, or Barishailla. We all look the same. (Except a few who converted from imported Hindu labor during colonial era.)
Now I understand why Indians refer to you as "Kangladesh."

Yeah a bonafide street shitter, don't his name give him away? It's a name of their jungle hero.. Lol.

That's not possible, you couldn't tell a Sylheti apart from a Chatgaiya, or Dhakaiya, or Barishailla. We all look the same. (Except a few who descend from imported Hindu labor during colonial era.)
Sylhetis tend to exhibit more pronounced Mongoloid facial features in comparison to the rest of Bangladesh.

Sylhetis tend to exhibit more pronounced Mongoloid facial features in comparison to the rest of Bangladesh.

Not really. I've done ancestry test myself and I have access seen results of approximately 700 Bengalis.

Sylhetis don't score elevated East Asian. I understand why people think so, because they are close to Indian North East.

It's people from Rangpur, Rajshahi, Cumilla, and Chittagong who score elevated East Asian.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom