What's new

Do you hate me? If so,why?

Not doing your dirty work, you made an accusation which means you gotta prove it. Or else nobody will take you seriously. :lol:

I don't need anyone to take me seriously... I'm not like you to run pathetically and open a post when a guy abuse you or something... I don't need to point out a single thread you opened apparently all of your threads are anti-Semitic... and you cry in every post they're doing this and that... How Pathetic hahahha:haha::haha::omghaha:

One side of family is originally from modern day Ashdod, the other is originally from modern day central Israel. However, they're refugees in Gaza so they've been residing there for decades now.

ma sha Allah. Beloved Falasteen is the ONLY place on earth that is closest in physical proximity to the heavens.

It is land of Anbiya and Rusul, and what an honour it is to belong to such a land. I have felt it, and walked on it. Every step is heart rending!

In sha Allah the Day of Sayyiduna Imam al Mahdi alaihisalam is not far, as these are the days of the end of times

ma sha Allah. Beloved Falasteen is the ONLY place on earth that is closest in physical proximity to the heavens.

It is land of Anbiya and Rusul, and what an honour it is to belong to such a land. I have felt it, and walked on it. Every step is heart rending!

In sha Allah the Day of Sayyiduna Imam al Mahdi alaihisalam is not far, as these are the days of the end of times

Inshallah, are you Pakistani brother?

One member which I won't disclose keeps telling me everybody here hates me and thinks I'm a retard and that I've made everybody hate Palestinians ever since I joined the forum. For all those plentiful people that hate me, could be please outright say it on this thread and tell me why you do? :D

Also please tell me what I could to improve on what you want me to improve. :-)

No i don't hate you bro. Hate is a very strong word.
I only hate:
Taliban
Al Qaida
The French
Canadians

Inshallah, are you Pakistani brother?

yes akhi, Pakistan is my country.

The most beautiful 'adhan that I have heard is the one here in Nablus. Allah Allah

Can you imagine the spirituality of living in Falasteen? Allah Allah

:cry: Nablus

Back
Top Bottom