What's new

Describe how you view other members here

And you're stuffed with baby fat all over.:devil:

You should be happy that your bro-in law takes care of your sister.
But I overrrrrrrheard your last GF loved pedicure sessions you gave her :whistle:and that you are very good with the nail polishes.:haha:
:close_tema:
Germany se waapas kab aara rahe ho ???:butcher:

Aamir khan :sick:

Gulp...:tsk:
Mat puchoo badi pitayi hogi:cray:
I am yet to meet a Rowdy online whom I couldn't bash if I chose to. But that would get me banned. Tell me who they are and I'll go out all guns blazing when the time comes.:D

I am yet to meet a Rowdy online whom I couldn't bash if I chose to. But that would get me banned. Tell me who they are and I'll go out all guns blazing when the time comes.:D
Unfortunately I know them outside the forum too.And you wont be able to protect me there.:cray:

Last edited:
interner bashing happens on fake ids too...lol

Whoever told you I am scared of a lemming like creature :D
But yes you are a mustandaa too.
:butcher::butcher:
dont worry.........i can never hurt you
you are like my mausi :D :D

interner bashing happens on fake ids too...lol

Meh...close it and open a new one.:lol: But yeah, I guess it all depends on our sensitivities. I have a thick skin doesn't mean everyone has one.When are you sending the offer letter?

dont worry.........i can never hurt you
you are like my mausi
And you're a mustandaaa.:D

Meh...close it and open a new one.:lol: But yeah, I guess it all depends on our sensitivities. I have a thick skin doesn't mean everyone has one.When are you sending the offer letter?
Consider this my offer letter (without anything to offer ofcourse).

Signed
Levina
:-)

@Indischer
Those are nice guys btw...just that I have kept them in dark for soo long might not go down well with them.:D

I don't make opinion on anybody. Hardly - if ever

Everybody is fine.. but "Whatever" Family of this Forum was a great thing ever happened to this forum.

I miss @DaRk WaVe @khanz @xenia @S.U.R.B. @KillBill @Elmo etc from time to time... for being the friends of my good old days and/or entertain me with awesome threads/replies.

Tum toh kab se peet dikhaye baithe ho.:partay:
isme hi mazaa hai
i feel like RAW
you can see me :ph34r:
and you cant see me
200.gif

Back
Top Bottom