@levina My dear elder sister :smitten:
@Parul My Punjabi behn
@Marshmallow Nice friend
@Armstrong Kashmiri Hippo
images

@chak de INDIA my bro:agree:
continued.....
hi alpha :wave:

haha hello darling!!! I am well thanks babes, how are you? haha No no chupping, just nothing to do here anymore so I only come on when I have notifications but i miss you babyyyyyyy <3
im fine thx:tongue: same here...grt to see you here always:tongue::police:

If words could be used to justly praise me, half of these men would already have become etymologists :lol: @KingMamba haha just kidding guys, I swear I am not half as conceited as I act....messing with you all :P
for mamba its like a Smiley speaks louder than words:tongue: so he dint have to write anything in ur praise but only the smiley:tongue:

If words could be used to justly praise me, half of these men would already have become etymologists :lol: @KingMamba haha just kidding guys, I swear I am not half as conceited as I act....messing with you all :P

Every time you learn a new word you come here and use it. :lol:

for mamba its like a Smiley speaks louder than words:tongue: so he dint have to write anything in ur praise but only the smiley:tongue:

LOL how was I praising her? o_O

I have a verrrrryyyyy long list Hazzyy:-)
But first and foremost will be
@Marshmallow : Miss congeniality
She was one of the first few frens I made on this forum.And is sooo much fun to be with.One user I miss when she isnt around. (Marsha where's @p(-)0ENiX these days??? I have to make a confession,on my introduction thread i confused you two and thought Phoenix was a gal and Marshmallow was a guy :P )
@p(-)0ENiX : is my Mr.Gadget expert.

@Aamna14: Her opinions often come very close to mine.A very mature user.Sad that she doesnt come to the forum these days.

@Parul : Miss sweet and sour

@Hazzy997 : Mr.Sane of Middle east forum.
I see you as very patriotic and support your fight against Israel.:)

@Ravi Nair :Mr.Fair & blunt.The first user I ever interacted on the forum.

@Dillinger & @Armstrong: Tom and Jerry Personified
Somehow to me babaji & Armstrong come in a single package.:p:
Btw babaji ragged me when I was a n00b:cray: :pissed:
I luv to hate Armstrong,happens to be my handsome lil bro.

@Alpha1: One of the very few neutral users on the forum.

@Ayush : Mr.one liner.

@al-Hasani: the Arabian warrior.

@BDforever : Mr.friendly neighbor.

@DRAY & @kurup : Twins of political science.
2 guys who managed to influence my political opinions.

@Dem!god: Mr.Technologist. Thank you being so supportive...always.

@chak de INDIA : Mr.Congeniality :D
Very friendly and funny angry bird.Somehow he is everybody's friend on this forum.How do you do that chuck???

@Indischer & @scorpionx :Mr."would be" Think-Tanks
These guys can talk about anything and everything.Though Scorpionx would score 0.0009 points extra over Indee,for his zero tolerance on troll posts.
@Chinese-Dragon : I could never imagine a Chinese guy to have such in depth knowledge of Indian history.
kneel-smiley.gif
Still wondering, why aren't you a TTA yet???

@Leader : Mr.Activist of the forum.Kudos to you for bringing up posts and threads on social issues.Nobody has been as consıstent as you.

@SpArK : Mr. sarcastically funny...picks on me very often.But his sarcasm peppered with humor actually makes me go ROFLing.My signature is inspired his comment "LOL"

@thesolar65 : We share some common interest in science and technology section.

@OrionHunter : Mickey, the Alien expert

@S.U.R.B. : Doctor.Movie Maniac or should it be Dr.movies wikipedia???
thinking smiley.gif

Where are you doc??? where the hell are you???
waiting1-smiley.gif

@T-123456 Turk with a cigar.:smokin:

And there are sooo many more members who make this forum all the more fun, the Bimaru and Naswar gang.
Thank you all.

Yeah hazzyy knows me ....small forum isnt it??? :-)

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrr I forgot to mention somebody
lol sis:p: have lot of respect for u !:tup:
Every time you learn a new word you come here and use it. :lol:

LOL how was I praising her? o_O
no u were rather tryin to xpress something haha jk

How you know she was Persian?
I know a lot ;) , she Also got banned temporarily in late 2011 IIRC for double Ids :) you wouldn't know coz you didn't join back then

alpha kesey ho?
Great :) Preparing for exams :P eating cheese Pizza right now and Watching Thor: the dark world

I know a lot ;) , she Also got banned temporarily in late 2011 IIRC for double Ids :) you wouldn't know coz you didn't join back then

Great :) Preparing for exams :P eating cheese Pizza right now and Watching Thor: the dark world
pizza hut?:unsure: or teenu chezin ik sat kesey kuray hu:what:

Back
Top Bottom