What's new

Describe how you view other members here

He has a lot of the good fats which makes him smart :3

Wait you are in India? I swear U.S. was your location flag before :unsure:

I was in the US, will be there again soon. In the meantime I'm in India, and PDF was revamped in between, and everybody lost their flags, and somebody complained in the "flags" thread about people who dont have flags including me, and the admins assigned flags for me. I didn't bother to contest.

If I shut up, how will I them how much I love you? It's one or the other - I can either shut up or tell them about the burning love.

Besides, wasn't that post about zarvi, who earlier expressed a desire to kill me, on this very thread?:victory:

See @janon, you think you are smart, You think you are special. But let me tell you something @janon, you are not worth the dust I blow off my motherboard. You are just another sour-puss Indian with an agenda.

Do you really think that we Pakistanis give you any importance? You are an entertainment factor. The more you jump, the more we see you as a freshly caught salmon.

You can continue crying, but the fact is that you are nothing more than fodder. Something the forum uses as time pass.

See @janon, you think you are smart, You think you are special. But let me tell you something @janon, you are not worth the dust I blow off my motherboard. You are just another sour-puss Indian with an agenda.

Do you really think that we Pakistanis give you any importance? You are an entertainment factor. The more you jump, the more we see you as a freshly caught salmon.

You can continue crying, but the fact is that you are nothing more than fodder. Something the forum uses as time pass.

Unfortunately, I cannot make out whether you are kidding around, or whether you are sincerely trying to insult me. That's why Poe's law was formulated.

In any case, if your motherboard has dust, don't simply blow it off. Wipe it with a cloth. If it has accumulated in the fan or cooling system, disassemble it and clean it, if you don't want your processor to get fried.

BTW what do you think my agenda here is? This should be interesting, since I myself wasn't aware I had one.

I'm glad I have provided entertainment.

As for how the forum uses anybody, I'm pretty sure that somebody who remains banned more often than he remains unbanned is in no position to judge.

Anyway, do you want me to describe my passionate love for you?:smitten:

Last edited:
Although i dont like your views but one thing i lilke very much about you is you stick to one point of view no matter how much people go against you,you dont change it like hypocrites.Keep it up
Thanks a lot Mr

Back
Top Bottom