What's new

Describe how you view other members here

No body except @KingMamba Views me no more .

Meanwhile @KingMamba according to me is matured beyond his age . Even Joe Shearer Feels this way . He was "pleasantly surprised to know his age" . Very few things are viewed pleasantly by that old fart :D :rofl:

No body except @KingMamba Views me no more .

Meanwhile @KingMamba according to me is matured beyond his age . Even Joe Shearer Feels this way . He was "pleasantly surprised to know his age" . Very few things are viewed pleasantly by that old fart :D :rofl:

Thank You

Happy_crying.png
:D

haha...under all of u ppl's influence;)

btw i love wen u use this smiley>;) looks very funny n naughty on u:p:
Marsh you are adorable I swear!!! And a sweetheart!! :kiss3: hey if you get the chance, send me your email; I hardly come on unless I have notifications...would hate to lose touch with you if I stop coming on :P

Oh and ;) just for you LOL

Gand par gand hi acha lagay ga. :lol: :P

Kabhi toh pyaar se pookara kerain chwdry sahib :D :D

Marsh you are adorable I swear!!! And a sweetheart!! :kiss3: hey if you get the chance, send me your email; I hardly come on unless I have notifications...would hate to lose touch with you if I stop coming on :P

Oh and ;) just for you LOL

Kabhi toh pyaar se pookara kerain chwdry sahib :D :D

How many time do we have to go over this?

I know you're in love with me, but things can never work out. Try your luck with @Armstrong. :lol:

How many time do we have to go over this?

I know you're in love with me, but things can never work out. Try your luck with @Armstrong.
aap kyu itnah dhartay hain zamanay aur waqt say.....armstrong ko chorain...mera dil cheez kya hai...aap armstrong ki jaan bhi layli jeeyay ;) :lol:

A very useful feature :D :

1948022_841883995827426_1678699998_n.jpg
VC ...... your ignore list is bigger than mine :D
but now
I would rather wan't to see the posts of the mebers i have problem with so that i can retaliate appropriately
and thankgod i am not a title holder anymore , so i can give them an appropriate punch :D

VC ...... your ignore list is bigger than mine :D
but now
I would rather wan't to see the posts of the mebers i have problem with so that i can retaliate appropriately
and thankgod i am not a title holder anymore , so i can give them an appropriate punch :D

No punches needed. Why get upset? Ignoring calmly is the best way. :D

Back
Top Bottom