What's new

Describe how you view other members here

Last edited:
Are you really a Phd student ?
Just coz I am not a boring old lady nor I am one who sits and utters only clever stuff does mean I am not something....If I wanted to be boring I would be on an agriculture forum or a molecular biology forum ....right? :undecided:

@Indos your question should actually be addressed to the kids comparing how many and whosoever they have on their ignore list....I mean how sad is that? This is just a forum....however some people have taken it a little too far....fight, making themselves homes, getting overly defensive and whatnot...now that really is laughable is it not? Chill on the forum it is very unlikely a govt agency will follow or even take our opinions to a different levels...so basically there is no point in getting all serious...for me it is just a platform to see what people think of stuff....

Last edited:
:woot::woot: @RazPaK -27
:woot: @Talon -8
keep-calm-and-feel-love.png

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

@Spring Onion : She invited me to this forum............................she is obsessed with india and hates afghans........she called deobandis bastardz which confirms rumors about her that she is a fangirl of sir zahid hamid, the ghazi of ghazva-e-hind. she is unfit for journalism, she would never make progress in her field....

@Armstrong: a devil with sweet tongue, a seductive demon.......behind the mask of a fun and sweet troll, there is an evil kashmiri apple........master of derailing threads

@Hyperion : A person who is proud of his cousin in PAF who dropped bombs on his own village.....90% of the time he is trolling.......he is boastful........has problem with beards and deobandis........he is a misfit and an outcast among pakhtuns.....is he even a pakhtun?

@DESERT FIGHTER: a spoiled brat of a fauji....i doubts that he is a full baloch...he shared his picture with us, he is fat............repeated bans have sobered him otherwise he was very foul-mouthed , batameez......i have lived in peshawer cantt for years, so i know that its typical of an army brat to be bratty and ill-mannered

@LoveIcon a nice and samajdar person

@Oscar a biased mod with selective approach........a closet mohajir nationalist

@Zarvan i am thankful to him for supporting me on FATA issues......

@chauvanist stupid pekhaweray, a fangirl of zahid hamid......

@Leader a burger boy who said that jahil pathano ki aqal gutno may hoti hey.....

@SHAMK9 a snotty brat, his papa is of same profession as me...

@ghilzai a troll from PF, not a genuine Pakistani.......

@Abu Zolfiqar an inflated baloon, an empty vessel making louder sounds......he claims that he has survived an IED attack, he also told me that on border he shot down random few dozen afghans who were on the way to enter pakistan.....i have seen his picture, he is definately a burger boy from a fauji family.

@Last Hope a batameez think tank, i hope he has learnt some humility after accident

@pakdefender a punjab-defender who suggests nuking FATA, according to him pakhtuns are coward, treacherous and back-stabbing breed.......some lala must have bullied him

@RazPaK brainless kid chauhdry who keeps getting banned

@Xeric a short-tempered and ill-mannered fauji

@Icarus I am surprised that some one with brains is in the army

@F.O.X who made him think tank?

@INDIC he has always done his home work in countering pakistanis,

@Sher Malang a nice and sensible person, a true pakhtun..........

so many members here, if any one want to hear my views on him/her, then freely ask me[/USER]

Last edited:
@Spring Onion : She invited me to this forum............................she is obsessed with india and hates afghans........she called deobandis bastardz which confirms rumors about her that she is a fangirl of sir zahid hamid, the ghazi of ghazva-e-hind. she is unfit for journalism, she would never make progress in her field....

@Armstrong: a devil with sweet tongue, a seductive demon.......behind the mask of a fun and sweet troll, there is an evil kashmiri apple........master of derailing threads

@Hyperion : A person who is proud of his cousin in PAF who dropped bombs on his own village.....90% of the time he is trolling.......he is boastful........has problem with beards and deobandis........he is a misfit and an outcast among pakhtuns.....is he even a pakhtun?

@DESERT FIGHTER: a spoiled brat of a fauji....i doubts that he is a full baloch...he shared his picture with us, he is fat............repeated bans have sobered him otherwise he was very foul-mouthed , batameez......i have lived in peshawer cantt for years, so i know that its typical of an army brat to be bratty and ill-mannered

@Leader a burger boy who said that jahil pathano ki aqal gutno may hoti hey.....

@Abu Zolfiqar an inflated baloon, an empty vessel making louder sounds......he claims that he has survived an IED attack, he also told me that on border he shot down random few dozen afghans who were on the way to enter pakistan.....i have seen his picture, he is definately a burger boy from a fauji family.

@Last Hope a batameez think tank, i hope he has learnt some humility after accident

@pakdefender a punjab-defender who suggests nuking FATA, according to him pakhtuns are coward, treacherous and back-stabbing breed.......some lala must have bullied him

@RazPaK how many times he has got banned?

@xerex a short-tempered and ill-mannered fauji

so many members here, if any one want to hear my views on him/her, then freely ask me

That's what I get? Mentions of bans?

I'm a little disappointed. :D

@RazPaK how many times he has got banned?

@Xeric a short-tempered and ill-mannered fauji

so many members here, if any one want to hear my views on him/her, then freely ask me[/USER]

Thank You for your kind words, I...I just don't know what to say - Emotional Kardiyaa ! :cray:

Back
Top Bottom