What's new

Describe how you view other members here

Dude, those are not the Afghans we are mentioning here. The ones in dxb, in all probability were farsibans. Leave it as it's a very complex issue. They all pass themselves as Afghans, you can't differentiate, I can.

I know farsiban man, these farsi-speak afghanis. The NA type. This guy i am talking about was a pathan variety turncoat. Khair I'm pretty sure his dad was into drugs because he always dodged the questions regarding drugs and on op of that he didnt want to go to Afghanistan, was totally happy to live in Pakistan. Idiot.

The Iranians also love to mingle with Indians. Same shits, my class mate was Iranian and her grandparents were shah era. They were cool with Pakis the rest are just opportune pricks with deep seated complex issues.

@Spring Onion : She invited me to this forum............................she is obsessed with india and hates afghans........she called deobandis bastardz which confirms rumors about her that she is a fangirl of sir zahid hamid, the ghazi of ghazva-e-hind. she is unfit for journalism, she would never make progress in her field....

so many members here, if any one want to hear my views on him/her, then freely ask me[/USER]
Was scared to ask,but anyways go ahead :enjoy:

Yeah, I know of Iranian and Indian love story. I do like their girls though. Short and feisty. However, hate the way they apply make-up..... so so so much of it...... then those fruity body creams..... yakk yakk yakkk...... and then those plastic procedures........ totally made up, nonetheless fun to bounce around! :D

I know farsiban man, these farsi-speak afghanis. The NA type. This guy i am talking about was a pathan variety turncoat. Khair I'm pretty sure his dad was into drugs because he always dodged the questions regarding drugs and on op of that he didnt want to go to Afghanistan, was totally happy to live in Pakistan. Idiot.

The Iranians also love to mingle with Indians. Same shits, my class mate was Iranian and her grandparents were shah era. They were cool with Pakis the rest are just opportune pricks with deep seated complex issues.

A budding love story between two members. We're trying to convince an Afghan mohajir to marry @Zarvan, however, from what I've heard, Zarvee refused @Pak-one's proposal yesterday, stating that he was too arrogant and unstable for his taste! :D
@Pak-one will prefer a banya, he cant handle Zarvee.... Banyas are suitable for his taste.... :wink:

Back
Top Bottom