What's new

Describe how you view other members here

Yeah, I know of Iranian and Indian love story. I do like their girls though. Short and feisty. However, hate the way they apply make-up..... so so so much of it...... then those fruity body creams..... yakk yakk yakkk...... and then those plastic procedures........ totally made up, nonetheless fun to bounce around! :D

I had an Indian gf once that would make white bitches look ugly. Gorgeous green eyes, extremely fair, short, athletic. Pole vaulted man so you know the type ;) Best gf ever and I had to **** it up. I also had an Iranian gf, very good in the kitchen but just overall bitchy, nasty, nagging. That didnt go for long. Man i love those fruity sprays, i LOVED it. Indian girls dont like Indian men for some reason :D Oh man the fun i would make of my Indian bros. Poor guys.

I dont get this hate by Iranians for us, never have us Pakistanis seen them as lesser than us o anything but they still have their cliques with Indians. Well i guess i dont really know. It's surprising they look at us with such disdain.

Back
Top Bottom