What's new

Describe how you view other members here

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

1. I dont hate Indians so there is no question i will hate Afghans. In fact i dont hate anyone because hate i personally believe is a very strong emotion and i dont feel they are worth wasting this emotion on.

2. I dont believe in invasion of Delhi

3. deobandis have spread such a hate in Pakistan they are not worth praising. These deobandis opposed creation of Pakistan and for me anyone who is against welfare of Pakistan, is scum rather worst than scum.

4. i dont resort to personal attacks so i dont participate such threads with my opinion for others.

ABOVE All i dont have any complex and frustration so you are free to think whatever you want about me that does not give me any restless nights.

Pashto mein teight jawab de Luffy ko.

Mazaa aye ga. :D

It's a pity that you won't get to enjoy the fine women in life! :D

Dude, if you are online, who is taking care of the hospital? Weren't you supposed to be on rounds @ house job???? :blink:
house job kub ka khatam ho chuka hey.....i am on job in my own village...............

and i dont need to enjoy 'random "fruity creams", i am married

house job kub ka khatam ho chuka hey.....i am on job in my own village...............

Isliay tum itni trolling kar tey ho. Mrs. Luffy saiba tumay chapli kebab ney, chapal hi kilati ho ghi. :P :rofl:

Love you khoray..... you're like an elder sister I never had...... younger one is too annoying! :D

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

1. I dont hate Indians so there is no question i will hate Afghans. In fact i dont hate anyone because hate i personally believe is a very strong emotion and i dont feel they are worth wasting this emotion on.

2. I dont believe in invasion of Delhi

3. deobandis have spread such a hate in Pakistan they are not worth praising. These deobandis opposed creation of Pakistan and for me anyone who is against welfare of Pakistan, is scum rather worst than scum.

4. i dont resort to personal attacks so i dont participate such threads with my opinion for others.

ABOVE All i dont have any complex and frustration so you are free to think whatever you want about me that does not give me any restless nights.

OH BTW read your post again your frustration and negativity proves that this negativuty has consumed you to core

Lets call the horniest of them all. @Zarvan, where art thou? We haven't heard any rants from you today...... please don't do a suicide bombing run yet, "yeh to tumharay khelnay koodnay kay dinn hain'"...... besides, humm tumhara rishta pakka karwanay kee baat karr rahay hain'..... tumhay koi aiytaraz to nahin'? :D
I am here Mr and I have said what I believe I would love to repeat
@WebMaster A person who created this website but he is still a mystery to me but over all a good man
@Aeronaut A good and moderator @Oscar seems a knowledgeable but some times a confused person @jaibi a Knowledgeable guy @RazPaK a proud Muslim and Pakistani who just like me hate Indians and @Pak-one a deobandi pathan and a good guy other secular s like you and else I have this to say in short GFY and for Indians I love them and would love to show this love in battlefield and for other Muslim members from all around the world and in Pakistan I love you for sake of ALLAH

Iranian women are not that short :what:
On the other hand, if you do compare them with someone like myself with 6'3" height, then they are! :D
But I do prefer short women, like Ellen Page's short! But they have got to be cute as much :D

Don't mind me, just putting it out there! :bunny:

That bitch be ugly and a lesbo :D

Now if you like petite then Natalie Portman :oops:

Yara, define me as objectively as per your capabilities! :p:

I am here Mr and I have said what I believe I would love to repeat
@WebMaster A person who created this website but he is still a mystery to me but over all a good man
@Aeronaut A good and moderator @Oscar seems a knowledgeable but some times a confused person @jaibi a Knowledgeable guy @RazPaK a proud Muslim and Pakistani who just like me hate Indians and @Pak-one a deobandi pathan and a good guy other secular s like you and else I have this to say in short GFY and for Indians I love them and would love to show this love in battlefield and for other Muslims from all around the world and in Pakistan I love you for sake of ALLAH

After marriage guys become insane ab tumhe dekhke yakeen ho gya.

Back
Top Bottom