What's new

Describe how you view other members here

Saleiiii you were going to make one of the Enemy as our Sister-in-Law ? :mad:

She was my baby. I knew her for round 3 years before we dated, and i fucked up. To kya hua Indian thi, mera daddy bhi to India se aya tha. Ab he is 100% Pakistani. Woh bhi hojati kya pata :P

Oh yeh kis khet ki mooli hai, secular this, Allah RASOOL that. Chuty pardh likh kar agar bardho, nahin bc jihad karni hai.

Lun mera you cant touch Indians militarily or economically because they are stronger and more powerful.

Yaar akal se kaam lo, pardho likho mulk ko agay bardhao phir dekhao what really is Pakistan. Bomb hardhne walon ki cheerleading na karo. Maulvi be akal.

Khush @Hyperion ?
Here comes another secular slave of west the ashamed class yes India has stronger military on paper do one thing go lick their shoes and send your ............ so they can F.. them

Iss ko mein jawab deta hoon'....... As my father taught me, the sardar of the biggest and meanest of all Pashtun clans, on both sides of the border, the ones who were truly responsible for our areas to be included into Pakistan, and the ones who beat the crap out of countless foreign invasions even in Afghanistan.... His words:

"Punjabis are your brothers, they are someone you can marry, have trust in, and have family relations with. They are your brothers in arms"

And this is what I shall pass on to my children as well.

P.S. What a disgruntled Afghan says, is of no consequence!

Chalo kisi ne to tareef ki.

Oy @Zarvan. yeh Pak-one humay Chaudhry'on ko apna khadim samaj ta hain. :lol:

Is ko zara jawab de.

Syed origin? Yara ye konse syed hain nakli ya asli? Pakistan me jitne bhi apne ap ko syed kahte hain woh sare nakli hain.

leave him. his own identity crises is forcing him to make conspiracy theories about others :)

believe me if he announces his tendencies and thoughts in his native town, people would blacken his face with charcoal and would ride him through the area on donkey

@Hyperion

Afsos to yehi hai k yeh soch hai logon ki, bc taleem bhi koi faraq nahin lati "ghairat" pe.

Oh yeh kis khet ki mooli hai, secular this, Allah RASOOL that. Chuty pardh likh kar agar bardho, nahin bc jihad karni hai.

Lun mera you cant touch Indians militarily or economically because they are stronger and more powerful.

Yaar akal se kaam lo, pardho likho mulk ko agay bardhao phir dekhao what really is Pakistan. Bomb hardhne walon ki cheerleading na karo. Maulvi be akal.

Khush @Hyperion ?

Stfu you libtard.

Don't talk to @Zarvan that way you kaafir.

Hindu'o ka ghulam.

Besharam ghattiya insaan.

:) you misinterpret badly
I don't lady before coming to Islam I have full liberal life style and I would have misinterpreted I would have been doing all those things which I used to do but I don't because Islam is what is in Quran and Sunnah

She was my baby. I knew her for round 3 years before we dated, and i fucked up. To kya hua Indian thi, mera daddy bhi to India se aya tha. Ab he is 100% Pakistani. Woh bhi hojati kya pata :P

Your Daddy doesn't count he came from British India not India so Uncle is one of us - Period ! :kiss3:

Dushman seh Shaadiii nahin key jaatiii ! :mad:

Iss ko mein jawab deta hoon'....... As my father taught me, the sardar of the biggest and meanest of all Pashtun clans, on both sides of the border, the ones who were truly responsible for our areas to be included into Pakistan, and the ones who beat the crap out of countless foreign invasions even in Afghanistan.... His words:

"Punjabis are your brothers, they are someone you can marry, have trust in, and have family relations with. They are your brothers in arms"

You are not a pashtun, you are "hamsaya" or "kamaya", thats why you dont mention ur tribe

Again.... yes yes...... :D

You are not a pashtun, you are "hamsaya" or "kamaya", thats why you dont mention ur tribe

You need freshman courses on "the art of trolling souls"!!! :D

Khush @Hyperion ?

Uncle ko PDF pei lei aooo ! :kiss3:

He seems like a genuine Butt Sahib at heart ! :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom