What's new

Describe how you view other members here

I am here Mr and I have said what I believe I would love to repeat
@WebMaster A person who created this website but he is still a mystery to me but over all a good man
@Aeronaut A good and moderator @Oscar seems a knowledgeable but some times a confused person @jaibi a Knowledgeable guy @RazPaK a proud Muslim and Pakistani who just like me hate Indians and @Pak-one a deobandi pathan and a good guy other secular s like you and else I have this to say in short GFY and for Indians I love them and would love to show this love in battlefield and for other Muslim members from all around the world and in Pakistan I love you for sake of ALLAH

Chalo kisi ne to tareef ki.

Oy @Zarvan. yeh Pak-one humay Chaudhry'on ko apna khadim samaj ta hain. :lol:

Is ko zara jawab de.

I had an Indian gf once that would make white bitches look ugly. Gorgeous green eyes, extremely fair, short, athletic. Pole vaulted man so you know the type ;) Best gf ever and I had to **** it up. I also had an Iranian gf, very good in the kitchen but just overall bitchy, nasty, nagging. That didnt go for long. Man i love those fruity sprays, i LOVED it. Indian girls dont like Indian men for some reason :D Oh man the fun i would make of my Indian bros. Poor guys.

I dont get this hate by Iranians for us, never have us Pakistanis seen them as lesser than us o anything but they still have their cliques with Indians. Well i guess i dont really know. It's surprising they look at us with such disdain.

Saleiiii you were going to make one of the Enemy as our Sister-in-Law ? :mad:

I am here Mr and I have said what I believe I would love to repeat
@WebMaster A person who created this website but he is still a mystery to me but over all a good man
@Aeronaut A good and moderator @Oscar seems a knowledgeable but some times a confused person @jaibi a Knowledgeable guy @RazPaK a proud Muslim and Pakistani who just like me hate Indians and @Pak-one a deobandi pathan and a good guy other secular s like you and else I have this to say in short GFY and for Indians I love them and would love to show this love in battlefield and for other Muslim members from all around the world and in Pakistan I love you for sake of ALLAH

Oh yeh kis khet ki mooli hai, secular this, Allah RASOOL that. Chuty pardh likh kar agar bardho, nahin bc jihad karni hai.

Lun mera you cant touch Indians militarily or economically because they are stronger and more powerful.

Yaar akal se kaam lo, pardho likho mulk ko agay bardhao phir dekhao what really is Pakistan. Bomb hardhne walon ki cheerleading na karo. Maulvi be akal.

Khush @Hyperion ?

they are proud pashtuns of syed origin , their settlement is in the town of srikot, haripur.......one my best friend in college was a mashwani
Syed origin? Yara ye konse syed hain nakli ya asli? Pakistan me jitne bhi apne ap ko syed kahte hain woh sare nakli hain.

@Hyperion a Secular who loves to misinterpret Quran and Sunnah and belong to same ashamed class of seculars who are ashamed of everything
believe me if he announces his tendencies and thoughts in his native town, people would blacken his face with charcoal and would ride him through the area on donkey

@Hyperion

Lets call the horniest of them all. @Zarvan, where art thou? We haven't heard any rants from you today...... please don't do a suicide bombing run yet, "yeh to tumharay khelnay koodnay kay dinn hain'"...... besides, humm tumhara rishta pakka karwanay kee baat karr rahay hain'..... tumhay koi aiytaraz to nahin'? :D

He has the longest of beard, is he on your hit list?

He will bomb sheet out of you. Dont angry him. :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom