What's new

Describe how you view other members here

Hate those fruity creams... they come in the way of my tongue! :whistle: I'm shy so can't go further into details...... :oops:

I had an Indian gf once that would make white bitches look ugly. Gorgeous green eyes, extremely fair, short, athletic. Pole vaulted man so you know the type ;) Best gf ever and I had to **** it up. I also had an Iranian gf, very good in the kitchen but just overall bitchy, nasty, nagging. That didnt go for long. Man i love those fruity sprays, i LOVED it. Indian girls dont like Indian men for some reason :D

Oh man the fun i would make of my Indian bros. Poor guys.

I dont get this hate by Iranians for us, never have us Pakistanis seen them as lesser than us o anything but they still have their cliques with Indians. Well i guess i dont really know. It's surprising they look at us with such disdain.

Yeah, I know of Iranian and Indian love story. I do like their girls though. Short and feisty. However, hate the way they apply make-up..... so so so much of it...... then those fruity body creams..... yakk yakk yakkk...... and then those plastic procedures........ totally made up, nonetheless fun to bounce around!

Iranian women are not that short :what:
On the other hand, if you do compare them with someone like myself with 6'3" height, then they are! :D
But I do prefer short women, like Ellen Page's short! But they have got to be cute as much :D

Don't mind me, just putting it out there! :bunny:

whats this research and develop on you? you aint that mature
I don't do any research. I am just in development :D im more mature than 90% of people here.. having some fun doesn't hurt.... ask the new administrator :wink:

^

Okay guys. Instead of your made up stories...

Here's a list of bachis that liked me.

Indian

Romanian

Bulgarian

Black

Different kind of goris

Argentinian

Pakistani

Israeli

Mexican

But I am a shareef insan, so I had to break many hearts.

It's a pity that you won't get to enjoy the fine women in life! :D

Dude, if you are online, who is taking care of the hospital? Weren't you supposed to be on rounds @ house job???? :blink:

what is fruity creams?

@Spring Onion : She invited me to this forum............................she is obsessed with india and hates afghans........she called deobandis bastardz which confirms rumors about her that she is a fangirl of sir zahid hamid, the ghazi of ghazva-e-hind. she is unfit for journalism, she would never make progress in her field....

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

1. I dont hate Indians so there is no question i will hate Afghans. In fact i dont hate anyone because hate i personally believe is a very strong emotion and i dont feel they are worth wasting this emotion on.

2. I dont believe in invasion of Delhi

3. deobandis have spread such a hate in Pakistan they are not worth praising. These deobandis opposed creation of Pakistan and for me anyone who is against welfare of Pakistan, is scum rather worst than scum.

4. i dont resort to personal attacks so i dont participate such threads with my opinion for others.

ABOVE All i dont have any complex and frustration so you are free to think whatever you want about me that does not give me any restless nights.

OH BTW read your post again your frustration and negativity proves that this negativuty has consumed you to core

Lets call the horniest of them all. @Zarvan, where art thou? We haven't heard any rants from you today...... please don't do a suicide bombing run yet, "yeh to tumharay khelnay koodnay kay dinn hain'"...... besides, humm tumhara rishta pakka karwanay kee baat karr rahay hain'..... tumhay koi aiytaraz to nahin'? :D

I know, people just getting too horny. :D

Back
Top Bottom