What's new

Describe how you view other members here

Well lot of fighting going on here,as well as in your country.I hope Pakistan get out of this mess.Usual indo-pak shit aside,take care and stay safe.

It actually is quite different.......... I get confused sometimes between the two........... :blink:

I speak dat teigt village Punjabi, and I have never had a problem understanding Hindko, but maybe that's because I know Saraiki as well.

I speak all of them fluently, the problem is adjusting my ears for a few seconds and then speaking without an accent.

I speak dat teigt village Punjabi, and I have never had a problem understanding Hindko, but maybe that's because I know Saraiki as well.

You & speaking theeit Punjabi - Don't make me laugh ! :lol:

You speak Gulabi Punjabi ! :p:

@Pak-one I like your observation about various members and also your courage to post whatever you felt about them,be it good or bad.
Now i want to know what do you think about me?? Dont tell me that you dont know enough about me to give an opinion.

Back
Top Bottom